Thanks for the update guys - few comments for you.

- L115A3 looks a bit yellow any chance of a more sandy coloured one?

- Change in classnames :mad: = broken VArsenal but that's a minor one.

- L131A1 model isn't showing in game - seems to be ok now not sure what happened.

- Would it be possible to get a list of class name changes with each release to make it easier for mission makers to update missions?

Once again thanks for the update and looking forward to the units and vehicle updates.

Edited by Flax_

Thanks for the feedback, Flax. Glad the pistol issue is resolved as that was something we couldn't replicate. Class names will be updated on the front page shortly. That was an oversight on our behalf. As for the L115a3, the colour is a slight issue. However, we will be replacing the model with a better one when the weapons are updated again in the future.

@evrik - Thanks for the quick response, look forward to those future updates. Will keep an eye out for any issues in the mean time... not that your testing team wont have already got them all.

we will be incorporating new models for some of the weapons and they have some nice animations.

you mean the animation wokring such as toadie and kiory's work?

Not just copy and paste arma 3 vanila animation?

@kgino1045: Non-vanilla animation.

Release notes updated on page 1 with a list of the classes that have changed from v1.0 to v1.1

Don't know whether it is just me but your LLM does not switch versions correctly, when pressing Ctrl+L it just stays the same type as it is.

Don't know whether it is just me but your LLM does not switch versions correctly, when pressing Ctrl+L it just stays the same type as it is.

If you are running @Ace3, confirm your Ace3 Weapons "Switch Laser / IR Laser" key is bound to Ctrl+L.

When pressing it you will see an Ace3 hint on screen saying "IR" or "Flashlight" and a click sound.

If not running @Ace3, look in Configure > Controls > Configure Addons > 3CB and check what key is bound to "Switch Attachment". It might be Shift+L but you could change it to Ctrl+L.

There is no hint on screen, but a click will be heard. The LLM has to be switched back on after changing modes.

Edited by UK_Apollo

If you are running @Ace3, confirm your Ace3 Weapons "Switch Laser / IR Laser" key is bound to Ctrl+L.

When pressing it you will see an Ace3 hint on screen saying "IR" or "Flashlight" and a click sound.

If not running @Ace3, look in Configure > Controls > Configure Addons > 3CB and check what key is bound to "Switch Attachment". It might be Shift+L but you could change it to Ctrl+L.

There is no hint on screen, but a click will be heard. The LLM has to be switched back on after changing modes.

Yeah this is running ace3, I get the prompt but it just stays on flashlight if I have the flashlight model equipped. Like everytime I press Ctrl-L it just pops up with flashlight etc.

Yeah this is running ace3, I get the prompt but it just stays on flashlight if I have the flashlight model equipped. Like everytime I press Ctrl-L it just pops up with flashlight etc.

Baconide, if you're running ACE, then the 3CB script to switch flashlight/IR is disabled. Pressing CTRL-L will be using ACE code. The easiest way to confirm this is to look at the top right of your screen when pressing CTRL-L. If you see an image of the flashlight/IR, then its ACE functionality. We've included the ACE variables in our config, to enable ACE to run. Have you tried switching the flashlight/IR on?

Odd, it works fine my end. As Lifetap says, this is Ace code, but we can try and help you sort it out.

So you press Ctrl+L and it says "Flashlight" with a click. You press Ctrl+L again and it says "Flashlight" again with another click?

Can you give exact details:

- mods being run

- weapon

- exact description of LLM used

@kgino1045: Non-vanilla animation.

Brilliant, looking forward :D

Odd, it works fine my end. As Lifetap says, this is Ace code, but we can try and help you sort it out.

So you press Ctrl+L and it says "Flashlight" with a click. You press Ctrl+L again and it says "Flashlight" again with another click?

Can you give exact details:

- mods being run

- weapon

- exact description of LLM used

Well, I´m using it along with ACE3 and MRT functions, and ctrl+L works like a charm to toggle between IR/flashlight... the only thing I´ve noticed is that on the L129A1 the LLM has twisted functions (the message displays flashlight but the IR is on, and then when I toggle with ctrl+L, it says IR but the flashlight is on... but no big deal =P) on all the other weapons it is fine thou!

[EDIT] Scrap that, I was using an old optional addon Baconide did back on v1.0 to enable mrt functions... I´ve disabled it and the the function twist happened to ALL weapons using the LLM (3CB´s or modded or vanilla) so I recomend that Baconide share his code so you guys have a better compactibility with MRT functions (many communities use it).. ooohh and the flash hidder is still turning 5.56ers on defeaning 7.62ers on ACE3 (low shot bug that you guys said was fixed...)

BTW, I was trying to test the Javelin on Virtual Arsenal and had to scramble a little to discover that the CLU is on binocs slot, and thus to use it I have to press B (for binocs), hold the CLU and then use "enable javelin" (ctrl+B on default) and then bust some tanks... it would be easier for the general crowd to have some instructions like that on the readme.txt =)

Awesome update!

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

;2971904']BTW' date=' I was trying to test the Javelin on Virtual Arsenal and had to scramble a little to discover that the CLU is on binocs slot, and thus to use it I have to press B (for binocs), hold the CLU and then use "enable javelin" (ctrl+B on default) and then bust some tanks... it would be easier for the general crowd to have some instructions like that on the readme.txt =)

[/quote']

This is in the readme already. Look at line 128 under OPERATIONAL NOTES for detailed instructions. It was also added to the original forum post when the mod was updated (in a spoiler).

You don't need to be holding the CLU in hand to assemble it.

---------- Post added at 15:22 ---------- Previous post was at 15:17 ----------

;2971904']ooohh and the flash hidder is still turning 5.56ers on defeaning 7.62ers on ACE3 (low shot bug that you guys said was fixed...)

We fixed the sound with the BFA's.

I've reported the sound bug with the Surefire Flash Hider to the mod team for fixing. Thanks!

This is in the readme already. Look at line 128 under OPERATIONAL NOTES for detailed instructions. It was also added to the original forum post when the mod was updated (in a spoiler).

You don't need to be holding the CLU in hand to assemble it.

---------- Post added at 15:22 ---------- Previous post was at 15:17 ----------

We fixed the sound with the BFA's.

I've reported the sound bug with the Surefire Flash Hider to the mod team for fixing. Thanks!

Ohh bolocks, indeed it is there... I´ve just replaced the .pbo, the readme was still the 1.0 on my folder lol

And on the MRT´s issue I´ve reported, the twist only happens when you use the mrt keybind, using the ace3 or 3CB it´s OK, but it would be nice some compactibility with MRT functions (thou this twist isn´t a big deal) - oh and you guys had fixed the BFA sound issue only, I guess I should have reported it back on v1.0, I´ve read it being reported, but it was about the BFA (as I don´t use the BFA training acessory, I thought you guys were talking about the flash hidder, anyways, it´s being fixed so null sweat =)

Anxious for the units updte (they wont require CUP anymore right???)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

I figured out the problem, MRT functions was causing it to not switch properly. By removing MRT it fixed the issue.

Thanks for the update, Baconide. We tried to cover the majority of players by making it compatible with vanilla and ACE3. MRT functionality sits outside of those.

@Corporal_Lib[bR]: Yes, the Units update will remove CUP dependancy.

Does update contain ace3 compatibility like overheating and other entries?

Overheating is compatible as we have inherited from Vanilla Arma weapons first, this means that they are set at the base ACE setup for jamming. We do have issues with a couple of weapons though that has been reported to ACE as it is an error with their coding.

---------- Post added at 18:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

;2971923']And on the MRT´s issue I´ve reported' date=' the twist only happens when you use the mrt keybind, using the ace3 or 3CB it´s OK, but it would be nice some compactibility with MRT functions (thou this twist isn´t a big deal) - oh and you guys had fixed the BFA sound issue only, I guess I should have reported it back on v1.0, I´ve read it being reported, but it was about the BFA (as I don´t use the BFA training acessory, I thought you guys were talking about the flash hidder, anyways, it´s being fixed so null sweat =)

[/quote']

Just to follow up on what Evrik has said we have included support for ACE, MRT and we have created our own flashlight IR switch in-case people don't use either. Something we may have overlooked is that if MRT is running the 3CB code won't be disabled like it has been with ACE. Our current suggestion for people using MRT is that you disable the keybind so that they are different.

Edited by andy1

Howdy guys.

We are absolutely loving the weapons and units you've provided for us. From myself and all of the members of my team, a massive thank you for all your had work. I just wanted to point out a couple of little things that I've noticed and I don't think have been mentioned yet.

1) The Javelin will not switch to direct attack mode (though I was reading on another thread, ACE3's I think that the top attack wasn't working properly. I couldn't get it to work on the Spike launcher anyway.) Just in case I though't I'd mention it though.

2) The L85's deafen the user after a long burst on full auto, even with earplugs in. I found five or so shots had my ears ringing without earplugs, but a burst of ten or so had my ears ringing even with earplugs, which makes firefights quite difficult and thus we've had to disable ACE hearing for the time being (Again, not sure if it's an ACE issue but other weapons such as vanilla and RHS's seem okay to me)

3) The buckshot round on the shotgun was causing units to stretch quite a bit, almost as if the meshes were spiking out like a hedgehog when the buckshot passed nearby. Not sure if this has already been reported but I thought I would.

Anyway, thank you again for your wonderful service to the ArmA III community. I look forward to seeing what comes next!

Stellar work gents!