CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Is this purely for A2 BIS stuff, or would other non BIS A2 projects be considered? Sabres SOTG guys would be a great unit addon. :ph34r:

Is this purely for A2 BIS stuff, or would other non BIS A2 projects be considered? Sabres SOTG guys would be a great unit addon. :ph34r:

The projects scope is to port official BI addons to A3, so in general we don't port other authors addons. When some addons source files get donated (under APL) to CUP, we MAY CONSIDER adding them later down the road.

I'm not familiar with this mod, what is that?

In Arma 2 British soldiers have nets on their helmets will you add them too??

Greets Donbass

In Arma 2 British soldiers have nets on their helmets will you add them too??

Greets Donbass

Say again: The plan is to port everything from Arma 2, Arrowhead, and all DLC's. If it's in the old one it will be in CUP.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

• Like 3

Nice, Looking forward to the next release. Are you guys going to add more AAF skins for CUP vehicles?

U guys are a factory pumping out new toys.

True, in less than a week we added 2 (almost 3 now with the T-34) new vehicles, a cargo loading feature for C130 and Mi-6, new stuff for infantry and have some more aces up our sleeve. B)

• Like 4

@DonbassCZ Yeah what Alwarren said, completely forgot about the netting version so here it is now ;)

http://imgur.com/a/J3ppO

@Deltagamer some months ago i've found that the black beret in game is the same Red devil's beret of ARMA  2 OA. I had extracted and from  original texture and reworked the normal and the occlusion map. If you want this is the link

anyway the stuffs made for Arma 2 OA are fairly superior in terms of quality than vanilla arma 2 (only takistan soldiers are  very ugly)

• Like 1

@deltagamer

Oh yeah old shool man!!  :D Now is it what i want. Thats very cool i like the british soldiers in Arma2! Keep up it!  :)

Greets DonbassCZ

Some great additions to the units pack, is it wrong to ask whats next after british? ACR czech republic. Either way cant wait.

Bitchin' cool stuff there!

On a side note: since you have HLC's shortie M60, can you throw in the standard one as well?

Would come in handy with a certain 90s unit pack and those M16A2's you have.  ;)

Chairborne ... I forget all the things that were in arma2/oa .. but did arma2 ever make damaged warfare buildings?

its killing me to know if not, if there are any good suggestions of building to use were my worker can repair damaged buildings..

I'm having a lot of issues with this even with arma3 buildings, some have 1 class some have 2 .. and some have 3..

I'm still in the middle of updating KaRRiLLioNs RTS3 and updating RTS II to RTS V.

but the building repair issue is killing me at the moment..

A lot of people want this mod :) Someone on it's thread said he would like to port at least the helmets,but cannot get in touch with the maker :(