CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

The british vests are looking good! I have not kept up with releases-has the black PMC SUV thing been released? (Sorry if i should not be asking that here-not sure if there is a full list of content)

Everything looks fantastic! I can't wait to see what's next. But two minor nitpick, the British MTP camo only appears on the Osprey Mk4 body armour, and the MTP pilot's vest has the zips textured with MTP.

Still, I'm really looking forwards to what's next.

Good job delta gamer, I'm waiting to see more of your brits  :D

• Like 1

Sahrani Liberation Army (camo pattern and image name)

Aha, didn't think of that :P 

One question I still have and which hasn't been answered yet, if I'm not mistaken:

Will the Russians speak Russian? I mean the radio protocol.

I'm asking because (having no clue about it) it must be a monstrous task, as the Arma 3 radio protocol probably is much more complex than the Arma 2 one (?).

One question I still have and which hasn't been answered yet, if I'm not mistaken:

Will the Russians speak Russian? I mean the radio protocol.

I'm asking because (having no clue about it) it must be a monstrous task, as the Arma 3 radio protocol probably is much more complex than the Arma 2 one (?).

We do have some radio protocols ready but we're probably going to need to check those again as they've been taking dust for quite some time now.

Anyway yes, i mean it has already been done by others so there's no reason why we shouldn't follow.

• Like 1

Small WIP update on the Takistani Locals/Insurgents.

(click for larger)

ZykiaUzm.jpg9AmeYFVm.jpg

The units/uniforms are my original work (3 different models with four textures each), the jackets are parts of the Arrowhead units as vests, so you can recombine them with other stuff. More vest options to follow.

• Like 13

Is there somewhere we can see a list of everything released?I am looking for the black PMC SUV

Is there somewhere we can see a list of everything released?I am looking for the black PMC SUV

The SUV's were part of the last vehicle update.

The SUV's were part of the last vehicle update.

Great!Thanks mate :D

Small WIP update on the Takistani Locals/Insurgents.

(click for larger)

ZykiaUzm.jpg9AmeYFVm.jpg

The units/uniforms are my original work (3 different models with four textures each), the jackets are parts of the Arrowhead units as vests, so you can recombine them with other stuff. More vest options to follow.

That's just what i needed some more to kill. Any plans on United Nations or ION gear in the future. If not just ignore. They look great though, nice bluejeans. I love all the new content coming out. Cant wait to take on some insurgents in the hills of takistan. 

Any plans on United Nations or ION gear in the future

Yeah, as has been said before, we plan to convert everything.

• Like 1

Great to see you are pushing new things in units packs! One more thing, deltagamer please could you call your uniforms in such way - "DPPM (T-shirt)" or even "DPM (Desert/T-shirt)"?

@keeway yeah the name's will most likely change as it's only like that for testing purposes. I should probably state that everything I'm showing off is subject to change as it's still heavily wip.

• Like 2

Happy New Year to all.

I was just wondering if the CUP team still has plans to add content from Take On Helicopters/Hinds? 

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Loving your work ;)

Now exclusively at CUP: dance lessons á la ArmA2! Sign up now, places are limited!

• Like 7

We do have some radio protocols ready but we're probably going to need to check those again as they've been taking dust for quite some time now.

Anyway yes, i mean it has already been done by others so there's no reason why we shouldn't follow.

Nice! Thanks for the info, Chairborne!

xZGmMXAm.jpgfPH8GAYm.jpgFv36CcJm.jpg

More NAPA units

Damn, I just love this faction. I used it a lot in my campaign Black Lands which I'm looking forward to see converted to Arma 3 using the CUP mods (although I don't know when I'll get it done :D )!

Happy new year, CUP team. And thanks for all efforts!

Sorry for the double post...

• Like 3

Amazing progress throuhgoutly, guys! You make the vanilla game so much better! Too bad A3, from the very beginning, was lacking an established and varied civilian faction.

And now, with CUP, we've got it back in full strength - plus even more!