CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Btw. Chairborne, one question I had for a long time:

You aren't going to texture the KSK as Flecktarn too, are you? (not only Tropentarn, like in original A2)

Well, that would be fantastic! :)

Tupulov, the LHD is awesome! :D

I think that was the idea, maybe when we don't have as much stuff to do yet.

Nice!... those LAV´s looks... so... good.

As a no shit Marine LAV Vehicle Commander I am absolutely disgusted by this comment.

The only likeness between the Bradley and LAV is the M242.

Leave, now.

• Like 7

it's a game, jar, he's probably 12. drive on by!

• Like 1

Looks awesome!  How will you move folded vehicles from the elevator into the hangar deck, or from their parking spots to the flight line?

Looks awesome!  How will you move folded vehicles from the elevator into the hangar deck, or from their parking spots to the flight line?

Tow them!

Yep, next release will feature full compatibility with Leshrack's towing mod, then at a later stage we're gonna have our own towing vehicles too.

it's a game, jar, he's probably 12. drive on by!

It was a joke, you brits need to learn about sarcasm that we yanks like to use a lot of.

Drive on by must be a UK term,

That towing addition is going to make a lot of people happy and a lot of people mad when they find out reversing with something towed is a little bit difficult.

• Like 3

It was a joke, you brits need to learn about sarcasm that we yanks like to use a lot of.

Drive on by must be a UK term,

That towing addition is going to make a lot of people happy and a lot of people mad when they find out reversing with something towed is a little bit difficult.

That's some dry sarcasm tho.

• Like 1

Sarcasm and dry humour are Brittish inventions. ;)

• Like 4

question to the modders  :D 
does it is  complicated to add the Takistan canteen, binocs and holster directly to existing belt?

i know this question sounds a bit weird but the takistan chest carrier is really ugly maybe a mix with AAF lite chest rig......

mK78W4g0nN8gBNy83jtJuZvACqH6eblSg22GVRMw

IMHO - IRL carrying a canteen and other stuff like that (save for the holster) on the pant belt would be uncomfortable beyond any reason (i'm not even considering sand getting inside the belt area)

IMHO - IRL carrying a canteen and other stuff like that (save for the holster) on the pant belt would be uncomfortable beyond any reason (i'm not even considering sand getting inside the belt area)

In  theory, this is a officer belt.......

Here it's clearly used as a pant belt, but textured as a ALICE belt look-alike

*(which IRL would never be used as a pant belt and pissed me off from day 1 i saw this atrocity in Vanilla)

Hi.

Thanks to all the CUP Team, you do a very good work, congrats. Do you have any plan to improve 3D models and the textures ? I mean for the weapons pack.

Matth

Hi.

Thanks to all the CUP Team, you do a very good work, congrats. Do you have any plan to improve 3D models and the textures ? I mean for the weapons pack.

Matth

Next release will feature Toadie's M249 pack already. We have something more baking but we'll tell you what it is when we're ready.

• Like 2

Next release will feature Toadie's M249 pack already. We have something more baking but we'll tell you what it is when we're ready.

Ok cool. Thank you ! 

question to the modders :D

does it is complicated to add the Takistan canteen, binocs and holster directly to existing belt?

i know this question sounds a bit weird but the takistan chest carrier is really ugly maybe a mix with AAF lite chest rig......

mK78W4g0nN8gBNy83jtJuZvACqH6eblSg22GVRMw

You would need to edit the model, and since the models are all binarized, this is a no go.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

For the love of god, PLEASE put them on www.pastebin.com instead :P. 

I don't think these forums have spoiler tags and I am unsure whether code-tags auto-enables scrolling mode...but regardless of this, the method you used now to post this is just..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw

• Like 1

I hear you guys may or may not be porting the Dillon Tactical Vehicle (Armed SUV) from previous Arma games, is this true?

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/armedassault/images/6/62/Arma2PMC-render-SUV_armored.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140215064135

We've made sure it has full functionality ;)

https://gfycat.com/EarnestLegitimateHalibut

• Like 1