no no i meant, time for the testers to take over "AFTER" the gear scripts and insignias....lol ,the insignias are done actually...just the scripts need to be worked on and THAN I'll send out links to everyone....

• Like 1

no no i meant, time for the testers to take over "AFTER" the gear scripts and insignias....lol ,the insignias are done actually...just the scripts need to be worked on and THAN I'll send out links to everyone....

I understood you-I think everyone is a little over excited lol. Man Arma is getting great recently -The improvements to DragonFyre,Dynasound,TPW is working properly again, the Project Honor stuff,some great campaigns like Helio's SEAL campign,and now the Rangers are on the way!

Yeah, I think everyone is overly excited but what can you say. I hope the hype for this mod stays the same after release.

• Like 1

hopefully Siege-A's free for the next few days, he is helping with the Ranger gear scripts, if we can get some done in the next few days the addon will be ready to try out by Friday, or the weekend....

No worries, I'll definitely have some time to get those scripts ready. Wouldn't want anyone up here to die from over-excitement. BTW, I like how you pin the pressure on me now, lol, well played.  :P

• Like 3

No worries, I'll definitely have some time to get those scripts ready. Wouldn't want anyone up here to die from over-excitement. BTW, I like how you pin the pressure on me now, lol, well played.  :P

Yep-It's all on you now buddy. All those eyes...watching...waiting..... ;)

• Like 1

Hahaha  :P  :P  :P

Looks Awesome!!

To tell the truth, I've been sneak-peaking on this project since summer. I am really impressed by the effort and the positive attitudes displayed here.

Is it possible to recieve a testers download link?

/V

• Like 2

Much mahalos! ,ask and you shall receive  ;) ....when I'm ready of course, which is real soon, so keep a look out.

Much mahalos! ,ask and you shall receive  ;) ....when I'm ready of course, which is real soon, so keep a look out.

Awesome to see the fast progress.

Just a quick Question, Are the Vests only included in black or also in other colours like Ranger Green?

• Like 1

Maybe you do not realize you're giving away a dream for me and for all fans of Arma3.Ogni day I hope that I find news about the release of the mod .

• Like 2

Are the Vests only included in black or also in other colours like Ranger Green?

The vests are in an Olive Drab for now because they are actually still a WIP, but I have all the essentials of the vest down, which is what I was aiming more on accomplishing.

olive drab:

olive_drab_by_dissizithawaii-d9p4nkj.jpg

Maybe you do not realize you're giving away a dream for me and for all fans of Arma3.Ogni day I hope that I find news about the release of the mod .

fan of the Rangers? rite on! so am I :)

• Like 6

The vests are in an Olive Drab for now because they are actually still a WIP, but I have all the essentials of the vest down, which is what I was aiming more on accomplishing.

olive drab:

Sorry it looked so dark maybe its my Screen settings or something, they look so black.

Well, the randomization script is complete and has been passed on over to Hawaiian, so he can implement it on the rest of the units. I have been using this script for quite some time for my own projects, and have been very pleased with the results that it produces. Definitely not your typical civie style randomization script, a lot of thought has been put into each option that the script delivers. In any case, the main reason I wanted to bring attention to this is for the testers. I have never tested the functionality of the script in MP, so there could be some errors/desync. If possible, I would like to ask that testers do what they can to check the script over multiplayer, and please take note to any issues that are experienced, so that it can be fixed if need to be. My biggest concerns are for respawning and spawning of units that use the script while the mission is in-progress. Any issues discovered should be posted here and we will do what we can to get them sorted out. This is not meant to suggest that the mod release is imminent, but as a heads up for the testers when they get their hands on it.

Off-Topic: The Panthers are headed to the superbowl! 2nd time in the team's history, and very excited to see how it plays out as they have had an outstanding season this year. Sorry, just had to share some of my excitement.  :P

• Like 6

Well, the randomization script is complete and has been passed on over to Hawaiian, so he can implement it on the rest of the units. I have been using this script for quite some time for my own projects, and have been very pleased with the results that it produces. Definitely not your typical civie style randomization script, a lot of thought has been put into each option that the script delivers. In any case, the main reason I wanted to bring attention to this is for the testers. I have never tested the functionality of the script in MP, so there could be some errors/desync. If possible, I would like to ask that testers do what they can to check the script over multiplayer, and please take note to any issues that are experienced, so that it can be fixed if need to be. My biggest concerns are for respawning and spawning of units that use the script while the mission is in-progress. Any issues discovered should be posted here and we will do what we can to get them sorted out. This is not meant to suggest that the mod release is imminent, but as a heads up for the testers when they get their hands on it.

Off-Topic: The Panthers are headed to the superbowl! 2nd time in the team's history, and very excited to see how it plays out as they have had an outstanding season this year. Sorry, just had to share some of my excitement.  :P

As soon as we get these, we'll test them. I'll ask hawaiian if i can pass a link to my friend too so we can test it in MP.

Well, the randomization script is complete and has been passed on over to Hawaiian, I see what you did there   ;) 

I don't think Denver is going to beat the Panthers... they have put together quite the team. 

• Like 1

release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax-it will release when it's ready and not before. Have a read of the rules about asking for releases. Thanks.

Living in Ireland, I have absolutely no idea who the Panthers are.But you seem quite excited so I wish them well in whatever their particular sporting profession is... Go Panthers! Maybe ?  ;)

I don't think Denver is going to beat the Panthers... they have put together quite the team. 

Being my home team, of course my cards are on them, but I think it will be one hell of a game considering Denver is no push-over, and with this possibly being Manning's last season, he's gonna be after that ring some kinda bad. But I will agree, the Panthers have put together an amazing team.

Living in Ireland, I have absolutely no idea who the Panthers are.But you seem quite excited so I wish them well in whatever their particular sporting profession is... Go Panthers! Maybe ?   ;)

It's football....or should I say, 'American Football' as the term football has a different meaning in terms of the sport internationally. But many thanks for the support, gonna need it.  ;)

Now enough with this football nonsense, let's get back on topic... :D

• Like 1

Being my home team, of course my cards are on them, but I think it will be one hell of a game considering Denver is no push-over, and with this possibly being Manning's last season, he's gonna be after that ring some kinda bad. But I will agree, the Panthers have put together an amazing team.

It's football....or should I say, 'American Football' as the term football has a different meaning in terms of the sport internationally. But many thanks for the support, gonna need it.  ;)

Now enough with this football nonsense, let's get back on topic... :D

One last bit on the football thing

#sackbrady Maybe the Broncos will actually win this year lol. Hope so Peyton deserves a good sendoff after his injury this is likely his last year.

Sorry, it felt completely unfair to not include the other team, my team. We've gone to the Super Bowl so many times and lost (eff the Steelers) that now that we have one of the biggest names in football as our QB... You get where I'm going with this.

Okay thats both the Panthers and the Broncos covered, no more football, for real, I proooooomise!! ^.^

-Back on topic I swear the vest was black before....-

Nvm but it is still a bit dark to be Ranger green IMO. Maybe the screens are lying and its a bit better ingame, who cares it still looks BADASS.