Knee pads

Elbow pads

Fast Roping

More weapon and uniform camos

More vehicle camos

PONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better Reload animations for alpha weapons

CHAMBERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOLTING ON SNIPER RIFLES AND OTHER BOLT ACTION RIFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAMS AND PROPER BOLTING ANIMATIONS FOR CLEARING THE CHAMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A LOT MORE SHIT BIS WILL NEVER ADD INTO AN AMAZING GAME TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But they cant waste time with that-they need to keep changing the stamina system.

• Like 3

one thing I'd really like is females and the maps to all be occupied with civilians with actual reactions to hostility and friendly acts, also doing recreational things, fuck everything else lol

edit CJ i seeee you lol....

• Like 1

one thing I'd really like is females and the maps to all be occupied with civilians with actual reactions to hostility and friendly acts, also doing recreational things, fuck everything else lol

I agree-i recently started using TPW and it makes such a difference! Coming across a herd of goats at night or a civilian car driving by on the road makes the situation much more real.  Also-why BI did not include female civilians is the strangest decision I have ever seen.With regard to recreation, check this out- http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23646

lol, dammit, can't even spy on your thread without you spotting me. Very, very sneaky. Anyhow, guess since you blew my spot up, I might as well chime in on the conversation....Yes, active life across the maps would be amazing, especially if it could be done without a major performance hit. TPW mods are excellent, and by far a must have for me whenever I play SP. It adds such an immersive level to missions/maps, makes the whole thing actually feel ALiVE....try mixing TPW and Alive...and you have one hell of an experience.

As far as BI not adding females....well, I could have some thoughts on why they would have left that out....but I might be considered crude if I give my answer, lol. Anyhow, great work bro as always (as if you don't hear it enough already), and quit slacking and get this thing released already.  :P

• Like 2

i AG

lol, dammit, can't even spy on your thread without you spotting me. Very, very sneaky. Anyhow, guess since you blew my spot up, I might as well chime in on the conversation....Yes, active life across the maps would be amazing, especially if it could be done without a major performance hit. TPW mods are excellent, and by far a must have for me whenever I play SP. It adds such an immersive level to missions/maps, makes the whole thing actually feel ALiVE....try mixing TPW and Alive...and you have one hell of an experience.

As far as BI not adding females....well, I could have some thoughts on why they would have left that out....but I might be considered crude if I give my answer, lol. Anyhow, great work bro as always (as if you don't hear it enough already), and quit slacking and get this thing released already.  :P

I agree strongly with Siege-A's last line...quit poncing about lol ;) (just kidding-take all the time you need )

working on some fastpack re-textures

fastpack_re_tex_by_hawaiian_by_dissizith

BI's/Vanilla kitbag comparison>>>

fastpack_vanilla_by_dissizithawaii-d9myx

The fast pack is my favourite pack in the game, it just looks the best to me and now it looks even better. Are you planning on making some retextures of Kerry's backpack? You know the one with the pockets because the equivalent to it really sucks without pockets. Maybe you know, write "Rangers" or something on the name patch instead of "Kerry". Maybe even remove it completely that would work too.

Are you planning on making some retextures of Kerry's backpack?

No, but I'll be re-texturing the shit out of DaveGary's camelbak that will be used as a substitute to the smaller "assault/kerry pack", I've ported and re-weighted it, but I never really had the chance to really texture it....

• Like 2

The fast pack is my favourite pack in the game, it just looks the best to me and now it looks even better. Are you planning on making some retextures of Kerry's backpack? You know the one with the pockets because the equivalent to it really sucks without pockets. Maybe you know, write "Rangers" or something on the name patch instead of "Kerry". Maybe even remove it completely that would work too.

you mean like the jsoc mod?

No, but I'll be re-texturing the shit out of DaveGary's camelbak that will be used as a substitute to the smaller "assault/kerry pack", I've ported and re-weighted it, but I never really had the chance to really texture it....

Alright, I'm looking forward to that, can we also see the camelback?

I don't know buddy I haven't used that mod but what the backpack is, it's Kerry's Pack that says Kerry and all that shit on the name patch, but just removing the name and writing something else there or completely removing the patch. Thank god backpacks can be retextured without needing to write configs to implement them in the game so I can please myself when I make missions and change kerry's name to whatever the character is.

You mean JSOC mod, or GearSOC mod?

You mean JSOC mod, or GearSOC mod?

i think he means JSOC-the fast packs in that addon have different lettering on them depending on the camo.Marpat has USMC written on it,OCP has ARMY etc etc..

pssh my middle name is "slacker", come on now  :lol:.

That's why I never bothered to put stitching on my uniforms, kinda "iffy" about adding it to the pouches on the vest as well, I've tried a bunch of times but it never came out right. My agenda is getting an "overall" look more than a quality look to be honest, If people want to see Hi Res 4096x4096 texturing this is not the addon for you lol, I am modding this game on an 2011 iMac, the least of my concern making this addon is quality.........make way bitches the king needs to work

Stitching is actually pretty simple, it's just takes a bit of time. Use the Pen Tool with the option Shape, draw a path -> stroke (1px) with a dashed line. Maybe add a texture and finished.

It's subtle and it's nothing you would see from afar, but I kinda like it. http://i.imgur.com/ySkTe3S.png

• Like 1

These look fantastic! can't wait to give em a try! Also I was wondering if you planned to add some uniforms without any US patches? I want to create a sort of covert Intel gathering scenario 

Stitching is actually pretty simple, it's just takes a bit of time. Use the Pen Tool with the option Shape, draw a path -> stroke (1px) with a dashed line. Maybe add a texture and finished.

It's subtle and it's nothing you would see from afar, but I kinda like it. http://i.imgur.com/ySkTe3S.png

That looks cool Nevar :). I make my stitching with Adobe Illustrator, easiest and fastest way, but the thing with me is I never really cared for adding stitching (especially) to the uniforms. I noticed stitching looks great on 4096 textures and if I went that way with the uniforms, I would definitely go all out on the stitching, it also depends on where the stitching is applied, that may or may not make it look good, I've done/tried applying stitching, I just don't care for it :).

Also I was wondering if you planned to add some uniforms without any US patches? I want to create a sort of covert Intel gathering scenario 

hmm, extra work ugh.....maybe, depends on how lazy I am lolol

balaclava and bolt cutters modeled and shared by Adacas, amazing craftsmanship........almost done boys be patient.

case_by_dissizithawaii-d9nsmcq.jpg

bala_by_dissizithawaii-d9nsmbh.jpg

rang_by_dissizithawaii-d9nsmb3.jpg

• Like 11

balaclava and bolt cutters modeled and shared by Adacas, amazing craftsmanship........almost done boys be patient.

case_by_dissizithawaii-d9nsmcq.jpg

bala_by_dissizithawaii-d9nsmbh.jpg

rang_by_dissizithawaii-d9nsmb3.jpg

wooooooooooow!!!

• Like 1

As far as can be determined as a percentage of the readiness of the project?

Oh man, i love your work more and more every day! :D

• Like 1

That's beautifull ! i love all the details you put on your work ! that's perfect !

• Like 1

If you make the call sign patch on the NODs weight pouch as a "selection" and add it to the model.cfg, then you can use hidden selection textures to make as many different call signs as you have characters :D

• Like 2

I really love the black shirt being worn under the soldier's top, I don't know what that is called in english  ^_^ and as everyone else says, this is amazing! I can't wait until I can use this!

• Like 1