i like the idea of having the pack as part of the vest, but yea i guess I'll just make it seperate than, thing is it won't have any straps lol, gotta use your imagination on that one.....

edit: there may be straps, I have to see where the straps the backpack has on them are from, because it uses A3 textures and I don't want to use it if it's ripped from A3.....

• Like 2

quick concept of an idea i just had to create.....merrell shoes by uncle roadrunner  :)

concept_by_dissizithawaii-d9jfgpl.jpg

• Like 6

i posted some pics of a concept i was working on that resembled a pcu back a page if you missed it.....as for an "actual" modeled pcu? that would be dope.....I should get into modeling after this.....

• Like 1

i posted some pics of a concept i was working on that resembled a pcu back a page if you missed it.....as for an "actual" modeled pcu? that would be dope.....I should get into modeling after this.....

Didn't see that bro, I'll check it out. There are some pcu on a few mods. But they are not really good looking and lack your textured details.

quick concept of an idea i just had to create.....merrell shoes by uncle roadrunner :)

concept_by_dissizithawaii-d9jfgpl.jpg

Lovin It!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

i like the idea of having the pack as part of the vest, but yea i guess I'll just make it seperate than, thing is it won't have any straps lol, gotta use your imagination on that one.....

edit: there may be straps, I have to see where the straps the backpack has on them are from, because it uses A3 textures and I don't want to use it if it's ripped from A3.....

It is not so necessary include the belts to the camelback, often these camelback attachs with molle system behind the LBT vest

• Like 3

Hows it going mate?Any updates or news?

well the news is I tried to "tidy" my config and try it the .hpp way....which eventually just confused me and halted the process of finishing the addon, my fault tho I should've just stayed on course......anyway my mind needs some recovering from that abomination, so an early release seem's unlikely (my bad  :mellow:), I need a few more days to recuperate from this nightmare....

• Like 4

Why not post your config questions on here? I'm sure there are a lot of people willing to help, especially since it would bring forward your release date. :)

• Like 2

well the news is I tried to "tidy" my config and try it the .hpp way....which eventually just confused me and halted the process of finishing the addon, my fault tho I should've just stayed on course......anyway my mind needs some recovering from that abomination, so an early release seem's unlikely (my bad  :mellow:), I need a few more days to recuperate from this nightmare

Yeah-the last stage is always the worst :) I got PM'd and had my comment removed by an admin for asking you how things were going in my last post!I was not asking for a release date lol.Seems a little over zealous on BI's part..

Why not post your config questions on here? I'm sure there are a lot of people willing to help, especially since it would bring forward your release date.  :)

Well, It's my stupid fault for trying to redo my config in "bulk" instead of step by step, I just utterly confused myself in the process and that discouraged me to keep going. Thank you for your suggestion Thomas, it is very encouraging.

For a little detail on what I confused myself with, is when I created new folders and tried to have uniforms/glasses/headwear/groups/weapons/etc. all in different folders not realizing I have to also rename all my paths to my p3ds and in the configs (a lot of shit to keep track of), that's one of the areas where my brain literally turned to mush, trying to keep track of all the path arrays in the config and hpp. *whew boy lol. Anyway I just need to step away for awhile, get my head together.

I got PM'd and had my comment removed by an admin for asking you how things were going in my last post!

yeh they're pretty strict about that....you could pm me next time I don't mind answering any questions.

• Like 1

Well, It's my stupid fault for trying to redo my config in "bulk" instead of step by step, I just utterly confused myself in the process and that discouraged me to keep going. Thank you for your suggestion Thomas, it is very encouraging.

For a little detail on what I confused myself with, is when I created new folders and tried to have uniforms/glasses/headwear/groups/weapons/etc. all in different folders not realizing I have to also rename all my paths to my p3ds and in the configs (a lot of shit to keep track of), that's one of the areas where my brain literally turned to mush, trying to keep track of all the path arrays in the config and hpp. *whew boy lol. Anyway I just need to step away for awhile, get my head together.

yeh they're pretty strict about that....you could pm me next time I don't mind answering any questions.

Yeah I will do that :) I wasn't badgering for a release or anything-I was just asking "How are things going" hehehe.Anyway-thanks mate :)

Bud take your time, we can wait! But don't let this mod die because it's a really bad ass mod xD all the helmets, the vest, the uniforms and the other stuff in the mod are awesome! Arma need more gear and equipments like yours! keep up bro! :D

• Like 1

Bud take your time, we can wait! But don't let this mod die because it's a really bad ass mod xD all the helmets, the vest, the uniforms and the other stuff in the mod are awesome! Arma need more gear and equipments like yours! keep up bro! :D

What I would say instead is:

Bud take your time but we can't wait! :P Also don't let this mod die because I love rangers and it's a dream come true slowly but surely for me. I am on standby as I've already said for the testing part.

• Like 4

Bud take your time but we can't wait! :P Also don't let this mod die because I love rangers and it's a dream come true slowly but surely for me. I am on standby as I've already said for the testing part.

I can't agree more about the end of your first sentence :)

I can't agree more about the end of your first sentence :)

Good thing people aren't telling hawaiian to rush because good things take time, they always do!

• Like 3

Just wait a few days and it will be done. He just have to rewrite config

• Like 1

hawaiian-just reminding you to take a break from the Rangers for Christmas :D We'll all be here,checking this thread daily (or hourly) until release heheheh. Anyway mate-have a good Christmas :)

• Like 3

Merry X-mas! what!? LOL today's Tuesday man, what country/world are you on? Funny....anyways this addon's not abandoned no worries

• Like 2

Merry X-mas! what!? LOL today's Tuesday man, what country/world are you on? Funny....anyways this addon's not abandoned no worries

Ah-it's close enough :D Lots of people wont be here on xmas eve so that just leaves tomorrow. And nobody is suggesting they thought this was dead-I hope!They would have some explaining to do!

Hahaha you are both right but yeah instead of saying happy holidays we just said merry chrismas because why not :D

So dude-whats a Hawaiian christmas like?Is it snowing there lol ;) 

• Like 1