Awesome, glad you all dig'em ,now there is this one crazy issue I have that you will notice ,are no NVG straps for the NVGs, so If you see them floating on the Recon unit's Ranger Caps or itsthomas's  kick-ass beanies it's because I couldn't get any help modeling one or having one donated to me, so sorry bout that.....

• Like 3

Great man!! The time has come! :D we can finally have those amazing stuff in arma! Thank you a lot mate!!

Well done Hawaiian. Another great release for the community to enjoy. Had a small chance to check them out in the arsenal. The vests are black on my system, but that's my system and I'm not worried about that. You can see the effort you have put in to the mod. Thanks for your efforts and I hope we see future additions to the mod.

thanks man, I kinda have to agree with you and sgt.m.stonebridge (who I blasted lol) that the vest is too dark, I'll try to get them lighter, because like I said I agree w/ you.

Well done hawaiian! Downloading it now. Great job to all the testers and all those who helped hawaiian with the project. It's been a great effort. Keep up the great work boys.  :D

These new goggles and vests are perfect, i love them. This mod is awesome, thank you and others who helped.

Many thanks for finally releasing this pack.

The "Ranger Green" uniform is just so f*****g cool......from head.....to toe.....I'm looking at you road runner.

As far as the debate about the vest colors.....there is a slight variation between how they look in Virtual Arsenal, compared to how they look on in game on Altis.

Neither is offensive. They look fantastic.  

Well done to everyone involved.  :clap:

• Like 1

tried it quickly, nice work ;).

I love the détails and the attention given on it.

I've got no sound from the guns provided in the mod, is it a problem on my end ? ?

Congrats on the release.

Will definitly test out in the evening.

A small request:

Any chance the required addons will be optional with a separate PBO somewhen in the future?

Best regards

Many thanks for finally releasing this pack.

The "Ranger Green" uniform is just so f*****g cool......from head.....to toe.....I'm looking at you Roadrunner.

As far as the debate about the vest colors.....there is a slight variation between how they look in Virtual Arsenal, compared to how they look on in game on Altis.

Neither is offensive. They look fantastic.  

Well done to everyone involved.  :clap:

That's the thing mate, it all depends on a lot of different things in the game, time of day, ambient light, realism mods like "real light", ACE, you name it, they all play their little bits in graphical enhancement.

Then throw in all the different monitor resolutions, Graphics cards settings, Screen brightness, Gamma settings etc, again they all show everything up in a different light.

Screenshots being saved within photo shop, where the RGB/colour palette's  settings again are different from screen to screen, person to person.

Personally I think the balance is just right with the vest colour, but as per all of the above, it's working well for me. ;)

It's been an honour and a privilege to have assisted in this mod, my part was more motivational, the real hard work was done by Hawaiian himself.

So a huge round of applause for him.

• Like 1

A small request:

Any chance the required addons will be optional with a separate PBO somewhen in the future?

yes there is a chance they will be optional, so that everyone can use whatever weapons they want, there will also be scripts created so that the use of different weapon addons can be used by the unit's in-game, but for now I just want to relax and play a bit :).

edit: I modified the "sounds" of the weapons, it was an experiment gone bad lol, I also didn't have the chance to really dig in and re-texture the weapons also, I tried once and kinda failed hard, so whatever's done to the weapons are on me, personally I love them, but yeah the weapon sounds need to be changed.....

That's the thing mate, it all depends on a lot of different things in the game, time of day, ambient light, realism mods like "real light", ACE, you name it, they all play their little bits in graphical enhancement.

Then throw in all the different monitor resolutions, Graphics cards settings, Screen brightness, Gamma settings etc, again they all show everything up in a different light.

Screenshots being saved within photo shop, where the RGB/colour palette's  settings again are different from screen to screen, person to person.

Personally I think the balance is just right with the vest colour, but as per all of the above, it's working well for me.  ;)

It's been an honour and a privilege to have assisted in this mod, my part was more motivational, the real hard work was done by Hawaiian himself.

So a huge round of applause for him.

Awesome, you the man, and take note that the vests are still a WIP, trust me I have plans for them....I just need to rest my brain for a couple days tho lol.

Is anyone getting sound issues with the weapons like kendar>

I've got no sound from the guns provided in the mod, is it a problem on my end ? ?

he say's he is using the addon with no other mods and that the SPRs sounds are working fine.

I've got the weapon sounds fixed but I am having trouble uploading rite now (slow connection) ,so version 0.2 will have to get released later in the day for whoever is having trouble with the weapon sounds.

• Like 1

Congrats on the release, I am loving it!!!!

banner-420x120.png?1454409576

Your mod is now available on withSIX, enjoy :)

You can claim it and directly push updates or edit the content page to your liking 

Best regards

Nice release , i've got two question. 

1. Is it normal that the helmet and vest have zero armor ? Are they configured for the 1.54 armor standart ?

2. Am i free to retexture those perfect uniform and helmet for a private pack (non altis life or nothing life style) ? I want to delete the american flag.

Anyway thanks for your addons , i love the helmet we don't need anymore to have 2 googles slot and try to handle it in a strange way (nvg slot)

1. Is it normal that the helmet and vest have zero armor ? Are they configured for the 1.54 armor standart ?

2. Am i free to retexture those perfect uniform and helmet for a private pack (non altis life or nothing life style) ? I want to delete the american flag.

Anyway thanks for your addons , i love the helmet we don't need anymore to have 2 googles slot and try to handle it in a strange way (nvg slot)

Seriously you want to re texture these "perfect uniforms"  because of the flag, but you completely miss the point of the whole mod in that is the US 75th Ranger Regiment addon ? 

You're going to do it without his, or anyone else's permission anyway if it's for a private mod, personally seeing as some of my textures are in there, and you quite clearly didn't read the licence terms, I'll say sorry but no, and hope that you'll respect that wish.

I actually find it quite cheeky that you praise the mod, and then ask to change it. But that's just me.

• Like 1

Regarding the armour values-I did extensive testing of the beta package armour values,and they were all perfect for me.Helmet blocked two 9mm handgun rounds and the vest stopped 5.It also stopped 3-4 5.56 rounds at close range. So yes-they are configured for 1.54 standards. Are you running mods which may change armour values? ACE,RHS anything like that?

• Like 1

That awkward moment when road runner tries to accuse others of not reading the licence agreement. Great job yelling at someone for daring to actually asking permission to edit an addon. Oh, how dare him,  wanting to retexture something and asking permission first like he's meant to do to.

• Like 1

You don't need to take it that way. I'm french and most of our SF equipement are close to the 75th ranger regiment and US special forces in general. So yeah i love the mod and i love it so much that i want to use it for my french team.

And yes for they are perfect if i was in an american team i would love to use it but be in a french team with an helmet with a us flag on it ... 

But oki i will respect your wish and not retexture it =) 

For the first question have you any idea ? I've got in the arsenal zero armor value for the helmet

EDIT : yes i use ACE and RHS. Are they modifying the armor ?

You don't need to take it that way. I'm french and most of our SF equipement are close to the 75th ranger regiment and US special forces in general. So yeah i love the mod and i love it so much that i want to use it for my french team.

And yes for they are perfect if i was in an american team i would love to use it but be in a french team with an helmet with a us flag on it ... 

But oki i will respect your wish and not retexture it =) 

For the first question have you any idea ? I've got in the arsenal zero armor value for the helmet

EDIT : yes i use ACE and RHS. Are they modifying the armor ?

You have to field test  it, the virtual armory is bugged when it comes to armour state.

You have to field test  it, the virtual armory is bugged when it comes to armour state.

Thank you , it may be that. I will test it right now.