Only reason I'm testing, as I was awake at the time :D and was trying to sort out a few glitches for Hawaiian.

Okay, glitches aside here's my initial take.

Uniforms: Very well done, I Run with Real Light, and they look pretty fucking good in game.
Vests : Look good, and nothing wrong with the weighting, colours wise they're a very definite GREEN

Ops Cores : Again, they look top notch, can't fault them at all.

Backpacks: Well they're again top notch, but personally I rarely use them, but in this case, they're sometimes loaded by default, yes there's a random unit generator, it's awesome.

I know many of you cannot wait to get your hands on the release of this addon, all I can say is guys, bare with us whilst we smash these small bugs, most of the issues are minor config issues.

Put it this way, even though I had a small bit of input with this addon, what Hawaiian has produced here is right up there with the likes of Massi and Co, I wasn't disappointed in the slightest, if anything it's actually much better than what I expected to be released way back a few months ago, for everyone who contributed to this addon, guy's you can feel proud, this is a great looking and feeling addon. 

• Like 5

Yep-i have to agree with RoadRunner-you guys will not be disappointed! Testing is going well-one or two very minor bugs,but this is a fantastic pack with some of the very best quality I have seen in Arma to date. Well done Hawaiian-all your hard works has really paid off. And thanks again for letting me help to test this stuff.

• Like 4

Looking forward to it.  Also I got way more excited to see the bolt cutters than I probably should have lol

• Like 1

Yep... those are sweet...

annnnndddddd I Finally get to rock out the black Shemagh...  :619:

• Like 1

The devil is in the details after all. But MAN those helmets!!!

Well the good news is, we're getting shit squashed. We did alot of error/bug fixing last night, and made some great progress for the day. Don't wanna speak too soon, but I believe we've sorted the issue with the fastpack materials. Still a little more to go, but now more or less it's mostly just small cfg errors that we're going through, hopefully the major stuff is done.

And I agree Hvymtal, the ops-cores in this pack are second to none in my book, and admittedly, probably my favorite part of this pack. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the entire mod, everything is so well-done and polished...but jesus, those helmets are gorgeous. Anyhow, back to the grindstone.  ;)

• Like 8

Yeah-they definitely fix my helmet fetish :) I'm always on the lookout for new awesome helmets-I think because in third person they are the part of the unit you see the most of.

• Like 2

Yeah-they definitely fix my helmet fetish :) I'm always on the lookout for new awesome helmets-I think because in third person they are the part of the unit you see the most of.

They are also the first and most important part of IFF. You never wear the enemy's helmet unless you wanted a good shot in your face

They are also the first and most important part of IFF. You never wear the enemy's helmet unless you wanted a good shot in your face

Very true :) Plus they look really cool-which is very important on the battlefield .

• Like 1

some good progress today with bug squashing, most of the major issues have been addressed hats off to Hawaiian and Siege-A for their efforts in trying to pin down as many bugs as they could, 4 different testers in 4 different time zones isn't easy to coordinate.

The units look awesome in the game, I'll put my neck on the line here and say that I personally feel this is going to be the premier unit addon for 2016.

• Like 3

The mod begins to take shape!! great job and congratulations from the '1st Ranger Regiment'

• Like 1

some good progress today with bug squashing, most of the major issues have been addressed hats off to Hawaiian and Siege-A for their efforts in trying to pin down as many bugs as they could, 4 different testers in 4 different time zones isn't easy to coordinate.

The units look awesome in the game, I'll put my neck on the line here and say that I personally feel this is going to be the premier unit addon for 2016.

Yeah I'd agree with that-in terms of quality alone of models and textures I think it is the best work I have seen for Arma 3 so far . Most recent test version seems to have addressed basically all bugs that were found so far. Won't be long now guys and gals  :)

• Like 4

Almost there lads, most of the problems and bugs have been isolated and addressed, I'm Rangered out today been trying to break things, but it's been nice and steady.

• Like 3

New Read Me 614kb (forgot to update it b4 uploading):

https://www.mediafire.com/?pdio01b74p773vr

75th Rangers v.01 (Mediafire 147.7 MB):

https://www.mediafire.com/?eiindis511fyndt

75th Rangers v.01 (DropBox 147.7 MB):

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=%40US_75th_Ranger_Regiment_v.01.rar

don't forget to check out the Read Me file to check out the future upgrades to the Rangers and thanks for all who helped, I humbly appreciate it.......

• Like 11

There it is! Hawaiian has made an incredible mod for you all to enjoy and we who helped beta test for him have  donewhat we could to  help him ensure it is as bug free as possible for now. Have fun guys and gals : I know I will! :D

Rangers lead the way!

• Like 2

New Read Me 614kb (forgot to update it b4 uploading):

https://www.mediafire.com/?pdio01b74p773vr

75th Rangers v.01 (Mediafire 147.7 MB):

https://www.mediafire.com/?eiindis511fyndt

75th Rangers v.01 (DropBox 147.7 MB):

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=%40US_75th_Ranger_Regiment_v.01.rar

don't forget to check out the Read Me file to check out the future upgrades to the Rangers and thanks for all who helped, I humbly appreciate it.......

Well done young Padwan!!

• Like 2

Christmas came very early this year!!!  :D Thanks for your piece of art, Hawaiian!!

• Like 1

Look at all the people who wanted this lol-it's been released 15 minutes ago and there are currently 16 people reading the thread :) You've started something here Will...

BOLT CUTTERS THOUGH.  LIKE HOLY SHIT.  BOLT CUTTERRRRRRRRRRRS

Dood.... Sheeemagggghhhh!!

75th2_zpsnwc4vyuc.jpg

Thanks Hawaiian and the guys for all the great work!!!

• Like 2

Congrats on the release Hawaiian. Looking forward to downloading and giving them a try ASAP!

Dood.... Sheeemagggghhhh!!

75th2_zpsnwc4vyuc.jpg

Whoa wait, where's that helmet/facemask from?  It looks epic!