Anyone else find that on the Armaholic page for this addon,all the links in the "Credits and Thanks" section dont work? The links Hawaiian put to the people who's help and assets were used-none will open for me.

It's because the links have been shortened with ....  Only one that works is gamebanana, because it's still the full link. But I don't think there's any author control of the page on Armaholic, it would be up to a moderator to fix that.

• Like 2

Thanks for the report. It's a known issue, I would suggest adding an argument to the script that would cancel out thermals if wearing a long-sleeve uniform, but need to wait and see what direction Will wants to go with it.

Alright, thanks, man.

Looks like you gotta exercise more "like" discipline.  XD

• Like 1

Um So the Headgear and Facewear are floating underneath my player and wont equip correctly. I have no idea why. THis also is happening to the vests as well

this Cat had a fix for it, I have no idea what this error is caused by...

redsaber, on 03 Feb 2016 - 07:27, said:

snapback.png

First off great mod, nice to see it finally released. But I seem to have a problem with the vests and the helmets. It seems that the vests and helmets when I equip them show up floating at the base of the models feet. But it seems the back packs are fine all but the bolt cutters (they just don't show up) I get no error code so this is strange. Any ideas on how I could maybe fix it?

Disregard this post. I fixed what was causing problem. 

shomu1 also said,"I had problems somewhat similar to redsaber, where the vests and the bolt cutters weren't showing up in the virtual arsenal when attached to a unit, but I messed around with my load order and that seemed to fix it."

What other mods are you running with that can conflict with the Ranger addon ?

Wait so the solution is to load 75th BEFORE CBA?  Huh.  Never woulda thought of that.

not sure if that's sarcasm but it's the only order that worked for me

Pretty sure that's not sarcasm :)

No, it's not sarcasm.  Honestly I would think it would be the most beneficial to have CBA loading before everything else, especially if you have multiple mods that have a dependency on it.

• Like 1

No, it's not sarcasm.  Honestly I would think it would be the most beneficial to have CBA loading before everything else, especially if you have multiple mods that have a dependency on it.

I thought the same thing, didn't make sense to me either but it made it work correctly

well I'm glad it's been resolved, I also added that issue to the presentation page. 

Thought I'd also throw in an arc adapter by Warden onto the Ops-Core, but I dunno, still have to make adjustments.....we'll see if it works out.

arc_adapter_by_dissizithawaii-d9qien4.jp

• Like 2

okay i'm pretty sure i fixed it but won't update til later, so just be patient please.

• Like 1

well I'm glad it's been resolved, I also added that issue to the presentation page. 

Thought I'd also throw in an arc adapter by Warden onto the Ops-Core, but I dunno, still have to make adjustments.....we'll see if it works out.

Yeah man-do it! The more helmet variety the better ;)

• Like 1