Thanks for vest without belt, it looks awesome. I don't know if its important but camelbaks hasn't got textures in first person.

JAr46J.jpg

• Like 1

They will be a lot more detailed, more fit for the Ranger's role, than they are at their current state......no worries brah, I got this.

We have faith...hang the unbelievers!

• Like 2

I don't know if its important but camelbaks hasn't got textures in first person.

I fixed the backpacks ,just need to be patient until the next release/update.......

They will be a lot more detailed, more fit for the Ranger's role, than they are at their current state......no worries brah, I got this.

I'm not talking about the model. I like both the old and the new one. I'm talking about the colors. I like the darker current color more lol.

• Like 1

we'll see how the vest's come out and I'll maybe make some alternate colours.....

Alright, good.

on dedicated host the units do not spawn in with clothes, vests, helments, just NVGs and weapons. 

Is this known issue too?

Never heard of this issue before ,I'll need to ask around.....

on dedicated host the units do not spawn in with clothes, vests, helments, just NVGs and weapons. 

Is this known issue too?

You are running the two dependencies,right? 

New mod v1.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Hvymtal , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

Gonna be upgrading the hell out of these Rangers in the future, be on the lookout for that. I think I'll release the update of this notorious backpack issue sometime later this week, will probably not update for a long time after that, unless it's real critical. Thanks again to everyone who donated their work to me and trusting me with it, It's important to me that I try to earn a person's rust, it's the backbone to my character, as should be to all people. Anyways lol.....

sdff_by_dissizithawaii-d9sszsy.jpg

edit: just noticed I accidently put two IR Strobes on the helmet  :huh:

• Like 3

Also vests have no armor values

My version does, and the config also shows current BIS armour values

Also vests have no armor values 

must be a conflict with some addons you are using maybe?

even when it's the only addon enabled 

I dunno what to say than man. I've never heard the addon do that before,very strange.

even when it's the only addon enabled

What version of the game are you running?

It shouldn't be the only addon you 're running, you also need to be running the dependencies as well as per the readme, and I'm sure these also require the latest version of CBA

• Like 2

Gonna be upgrading the hell out of these Rangers in the future, be on the lookout for that. I think I'll release the update of this notorious backpack issue sometime later this week, will probably not update for a long time after that, unless it's real critical. Thanks again to everyone who donated their work to me and trusting me with it, It's important to me that I try to earn a person's rust, it's the backbone to my character, as should be to all people. Anyways lol.....

sdff_by_dissizithawaii-d9sszsy.jpg

edit: just noticed I accidently put two IR Strobes on the helmet  :huh:

Hello.

When are you going to release ?nvg support is beautiful

When are you going to release ?

Aloha, that's a good question lol, It'll be released along with the "Ranger Gear" addon, the Ranger Gear addon will have no dependencies, just gear for 75th Rangers. This kind of depends on how busy I may get within the next few weeks/months, I will release the fix for the camelbaks later this week.

• Like 3

What version of the game are you running?

It shouldn't be the only addon you 're running, you also need to be running the dependencies as well as per the readme, and I'm sure these also require the latest version of CBA

yeah maybe your CBA is out of date?

• Like 1

Rangers Update Version 0.4

Fixes:

Camelbak dropping to the ground at a distance and other obscurities.

Changed the textures and colours of the Camelbak Mule to a more accurate look.

DropBox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ca4knzpf23x5cpt/%40US_75th_Ranger_Regiment.v0.4.rar?dl=0

a14z_1_20130222126501671_by_dissizithawa

camelbak_mule_by_dissizithawaii-d9td73o.

this will probably be the very last update until a few weeks/months even, gonna go work on that Ranger gear and update it with some assets created by other authors who've donated them to me, this is gonna be an overhaul eventually, until than bleh!

• Like 7

Rangers Update Version 0.4

Fixes:

Camelbak dropping to the ground at a distance and other obscurities.

Changed the textures and colours of the Camelbak Mule to a more accurate look.

DropBox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ca4knzpf23x5cpt/%40US_75th_Ranger_Regiment.v0.4.rar?dl=0

a14z_1_20130222126501671_by_dissizithawa

camelbak_mule_by_dissizithawaii-d9td73o.

this will probably be the very last update until a few weeks/months even, gonna go work on that Ranger gear and update it with some assets created by other authors who've donated them to me, this is gonna be an overhaul eventually, until than bleh!

Okay this is very strange. I woke up thinking I should check if I missed an update on the Rangers and once I logged on the BIS forums and clicked on this thread BOOM, update! Thanks hawaiian!

• Like 1