and i email you 1month ago  3times  and  you not reply me

pls give me new email?

my email is 228684938@qq.com 

my facebook id is:

Alan Wang

and i really need you reply me

because i some suggestions to tell you

pls email me or  facebook me

Hmm, I have been replying to all the e-mails I've been getting, there were 75th Rangers China Milsim,75thRanger Korea Milsim,so many many Milsim from Asia, too much Milsim who wants to modify my work. The only reason why I have a hard time reasoning with you guys is because your english is soooo poor I can't understand what you're asking, so I just say no, I don't mean to I just don't understand what you want.....

• Like 5

Hi. 

Tried the mod last night. Its beautiful however i had some issues.

When i equipped the helmet through the arsenal, it ended up on between my legs?

As in; when you select the helmet through the arsenal, it does not end up on the head but in another more private place.

You have any ideas as to why this is?

Would it be possible to use the mod with RobertHammers m4/M16 pack and not have to run the MK18 and SR25 on the side as they are already in that pack?

Best Regards, Baago

Hi. 

As in; when you select the helmet through the arsenal, it does not end up on the head but in another more private place.

Would it be possible to use the mod with RobertHammers m4/M16 pack and not have to run the MK18 and SR25 on the side as they are already in that pack?

Best Regards, Baago

Sometimes i have issues like that with all the mods i have installed lol, i restart the game and after that all the issues disappear. Try this way :)

• Like 2

Hi. 

Best Regards, Baago

Okay-I had this exact issue myself the other day.i though the mod was broken.But I fixed it-it seems all I had to do was make sure that the dependencies(RHard Mk18 +CBA+ SR-25) were loaded in the launcher BEFORE the actual Rangers addon. Just mess around with your load order-it should fix it.

Try a few variants-I moved my CUP stuff to load after rangers also.Just move stuff around-seems to fix it for me. A simple restart like direone says above did not fix the issue for me.

• Like 1

Thanks dire and Emmit, appreciate you helping out. 

Have you checked out the very 1st post of this thread? It has most of the issues old and new announced there, but have you (again lol) updated CBA? And like ineptaphid mentioned could very be the load order of your mods.

Yeah I know what you mean, and I'm sorry for that, I barely play the game and I had no idea those weapons were also featured in that M4/M16 pack, I've also seen that the SR25 is in RHS's US mod also. All I have to say you'll just have to wait til' I get an updated version going, so much to do rite now, weapons are the last thing on my mind.

• Like 2

Hey hawaiian.. Just wanted to let you know I have been slammed with work, but things should look to clear up a bit next week for me, and I can get to finishing that config for you. 

I may be able to have something to show off soonâ„¢ 

Yeah I know what you mean, and I'm sorry for that, I barely play the game and I had no idea those weapons were also featured in that M4/M16 pack, I've also seen that the SR25 is in RHS's US mod also. All I have to say you'll just have to wait til' I get an updated version going, so much to do rite now, weapons are the last thing on my mind.

Hey mate hawaiian, don't worry about the weapons for now, we can use any weapon packs we like pretty much and simply add it on a unit. A good example is that in my campaign that I have been working on since the day you released the Rangers I decided not to use the weapon requirements you had and I pretty much use the RHS weapons. I wrote a random gear script that basically picks uniforms, vests, helmets etc, and I execute it on RHS US soldiers and whatever weapon they have right now they keep and just get extra mags for it. For example I execute the script on a US soldier from the RHS that has an M4 and he gets random ranger gear from your pack, he keeps the RHS M4 and gets some extra mags for it and a couple grenades. I don't even know why I wanted to write this whole damn thing here but fuck it I wrote it already.

• Like 3

Good to know, I'm aware that the weapons I am using aren't supported anymore also (I wasn't aware until after the release lol), I haven't given much thought into weapons when I first made the addon obviously lol, I am satisfied on how EricJ's weapons feel and they also have his "safety" feature, can't go wrong there, I did however mess up on most of the textures and sounds, have no idea what I was doing haha....anyway

My suggestion would be to just leave in uniforms, vests, anything gear wised and let the player pick their weapon mods they want. Like TRYK.

• Like 2

8384bf8ede9112ca816533f04932676a.jpg

ahahahaha I'm sorry man, I just fukn had to........

edit: shame on those who liked his comment, LOL to you too.......

• Like 3

8384bf8ede9112ca816533f04932676a.jpg

ahahahaha I'm sorry man, I just fukn had to........

edit: shame on those who liked his comment, LOL to you too.......

hahaha that made my day!

Here is my face when someone states the obvious:

02-lama.jpg

• Like 1

That means the helmet is not selected in the "head" selection... Therefore the engine has no idea where to put it so it hovers near your groin.

• Like 1

Oh god  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

7c5e74bd0fa5bd58dad041c0d711e8749f7738e7

(no homo)

• Like 1

man you are brilliant .I also expect the upgrate of opscore

sdff_by_dissizithawaii-d9sszsy.jpgarc_adapter_by_dissizithawaii-d9qien4.jp

• Like 3