no, but you can......

I'll do it. Thanks for your permission  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

actually i meant for you to make your  "own" thermals and neck gaiters....

you could scroll back a few pages to see how i made them and you can ask Adacas to use his Neck Wear....

• Like 1

Seriously hawaiian, this MOD has totally reinvigorated A3....excellent job mate!!!

Thanks  Simon, appreciate man, for everyone requesting stuff I'll be making an additional pbo of the Rangers as a Gear addon and will be making uniforms without US Flags also, the pbo will just have gear and no unit's or weapons.

• Like 5

Awesome! Have you considered making a variant of the FAST packs with the bolt cutters strapped to the side?

• Like 1

lol it's funny how most people think the bolt cutters are in full, but they are just the handles, it was too much work to make them low poly and too high poly to even consider using them, unless someone donates a low poly bolt cutters I can put them on DaveGary's camelbaks, but I can't add them to BI's fastpacks since the .p3d's binarised. The reason why you see BI's fastpack .p3d in my .pbo is because we had an error with the model in-game having obscure shadows, so we used mikero's tools to rename the paths in the .p3d to my custom rvmat and mat textures.

• Like 1

Lol I'd be perfectly happy with the holstered cutters being strapped to an existing pack.  I mean that IS what MOLLE is for, after all.  :P

Lol I'd be perfectly happy with the holstered cutters being strapped to an existing pack.  I mean that IS what MOLLE is for, after all.   :P

Isn't there a pack in RHS with cutters on the side? Maybe that could be adapted?

Absolutely amazing work, thanks very much for uploading, this is exactly the mod I've been wishing for! Your Multi cam texture is by far the best I've seen personally.

I have just a small suggestion/request - I love your vests, but is it possible to have them in  a slightly lighter Colour? maybe closer to the grayish-greeny FAST packs in your mod as well? I don't know an awful lot about Arma modding, so if this is a lot of work, my apologies.

That's my only personal request, amazing work, keep it up and I look forward to the next update!  :P

• Like 1

rite on, glad you're digging them and yes the vests will be a lighter colour, they will be in a much much much  later update, unfortunately It's not that easy for me to re-texture because I create so many layers when i texture and I don't find time to name them nor put them into grouped folders because unlike Siege-A I am un-tidy bitch lol, and besides I just go, once I get into the groove, there's no time to play Martha Stewart being all tidy n' shit......

• Like 1

Absolutely amazing work, thanks very much for uploading, this is exactly the mod I've been wishing for! Your Multi cam texture is by far the best I've seen personally.

I have just a small suggestion/request - I love your vests, but is it possible to have them in  a slightly lighter Colour? maybe closer to the grayish-greeny FAST packs in your mod as well? I don't know an awful lot about Arma modding, so if this is a lot of work, my apologies.

That's my only personal request, amazing work, keep it up and I look forward to the next update!  :P

Hehehe-you obviously didn't read further back, did you? The "these vest are too dark" argument was long and pointless :)

• Like 1

Sorry to add to the list brother lol but I was hoping you could bring in Kerry's survival uniform to your pack as well. Maybe in Black, Charcoal, Green, and Khaki. Those 4 may be easier to implement with your selection of boots and gloves!   :D

If you want any help, let me know!

I'll be doing a gear mod with all my Ranger stuff and other US SOF planned, maybe we can work on it together than, but I'm kinda just working on tidbits for the Rangers rite now, I can help you with the texturing but I ain't doing no configs lol, I have nothing but hate with configs......

• Like 1

damnit took me over 1 hour to upload this on mediafire but only 20 min on Drop Box but I forgot to change the "maximumLoad" value, it is the same as the cutter pack

maximumLoad = 20;

damn lol......

holy bejeezus, I totally forgot the sound files for the weapons, I have to re-upload everything

• Like 1

Thanks for this man!Just in time-my new cpu cooler arrived today,so these rangers will be heading out on their next mission overclocked to all hell :D

I'm uploading the fixed version, I forgot to add some important things like the sound folder for the weapons and change the  maximumload value to a higher one

• Like 1

updated

added ,re-textured,& modified DaveGary's Camelbak Mule.

took off Fortrex GPS that was on "Ciras Vers02 Olive" and added the cutters pack instead.

added Fortrex GPS by itself or w/o thermal wear.

fixed textures disappearing on thermals at a distance. (I'll need feedback on this one I haven't found time to test it,sorry about that.)

links (148.88mb)

2016_02_11_00009_by_dissizithawaii-d9ra6

• Like 2

I'll be doing a gear mod with all my Ranger stuff and other US SOF planned, maybe we can work on it together than, but I'm kinda just working on tidbits for the Rangers rite now, I can help you with the texturing but I ain't doing no configs lol, I have nothing but hate with configs......

I've gotten quite a bit better since we last talked. With your permission, I'd like to take a look. PM me if you're down man.

thought I'd just call out a shadow lod issue from the camelbak I missed, I fixed it and added a shadow lod for the vest too, not that anyone cares lol, won't be updated til the next update......

shadow_by_dissizithawaii-d9ravar.jpg

bleeeh_by_dissizithawaii-d9ravho.jpg