.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

dont know why but it's not working for me. it says downloadable content has been deleted: aia_bohemia_config.

i have downloaded main 6gb file plus 1.5gb patch. any idea?

Does anyone here have problems with client and server crashes on Sahrani? If so, I maybe found out why it's crashing and how to fix it.

Will inform kju, in the mean time you can use this temporary fix - https://github.com/evromalarkey/ASCZ-Mods/blob/master/Binarized/ascz_map_fixes/opt/ascz_aia_fix.pbo

I can confirm this fixed a crash I was having on a dedicated server on Porto

Does anyone here have problems with client and server crashes on Sahrani? If so, I maybe found out why it's crashing and how to fix it.

Will inform kju, in the mean time you can use this temporary fix - https://github.com/evromalarkey/ASCZ-Mods/blob/master/Binarized/ascz_map_fixes/opt/ascz_aia_fix.pbo

This is lovely work if it works, will test later

The crash was caused by AI with armed vehicles (cars or armored vehicles) and it was related to map Grid system on A1 terrains.

It was really hard to find, but I guess now it can be fixed in the next version ;)

I can confirm this fixed a crash I was having on a dedicated server on Porto

Glad it wasn't just me, going insane with trying to pin that down!

Thanks Evro too!

The crash was caused by AI with armed vehicles (cars or armored vehicles) and it was related to map Grid system on A1 terrains.

It was really hard to find, but I guess now it can be fixed in the next version ;)

Well from our test it seemed to work. Are the intro files needed tho?

No, but this pbo was rather additional config for our community. So after I've found out how to fix the crashes I've include the changes there.

Could we have variants of every (Or most? Just one?) terrain where the sea level is raised and towns flooded? Or would the file size go up? I don't really know anything how the addons work, but IIRC someone said it was just a line in the map config that had to be changed.

Edited by rzon

Well I mean if it doesn't require a lot of work or make the file size grow, why not for the other maps? But yeah, I think that was actually the picture that gave me the idea.

I do think the way it was done in the dlc was to place the pond object over the entire map though, rather than raise the sea level.

@ Foxhound

Much appreciated! Added to the first post. :)

Unfortunately can't add the download button images as I am already at the limit of images+similes per post.

Hi Kju,

Can you link a list of PBOs this pack has vs AiASA? I have AiA SA and AiA Merge (old version) so would like to create symbolic links back to AiASA related files into a new folder and not have some compatibility issues with AiASA for new A3 mods.

Any plans to release modular version of AiA on pws? As in AiA as core and every map individually.

Bump.

@ Tikka

You need to ask this the PWS mod support team. :)

It's not just sahrani but all maps :(

i am re-organising our modset at the moment and therefore tried to get rid of all the maps except for three (chernarus, takistan and zargabad) but so far i was not able to do so without errors. i tried it with removing single maps from the full version which is the best outcome yet (only ingame errors). i also tried it with the data pack and then adding single maps. but even when i start arma with only the data pack i get an error while initializing addons(Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'CASounds').

So my question is, am i doing something wrong, or is it normal this way? will this be addressed somehow or will we have to live with errors?

i really would love to keep those three maps but i also would like to have a modset with as few errors as possible.

Extremely disappointed by the download speeds i got on ArmAholic.

Is there a torrent link for the last version ?