@Jigsor  Made a pull request on Github for the Altis to Malden 2035 conversion.  Hope its up to snuff.  Thanks for putting together an awesome coop mission figured return the appreciation by try to saving ya some work and getting Malden up and live. :drinking2:

• Like 2

@Jigsor We've been playing your missions for quite a time now and are excited to find you are still working on them. We've made some modifications to suit our needs/wants hope that doesn't bother you. Good Job! Hope to see many more!

On 23/06/2017 at 6:54 PM, Jigsor said:

Me too, So i tried to port it today and it appears 2d mp editor is completely removed with A3 update 1.72 (Malden). My porting tools relied heavily on Arma2.Net extensions to create a mission.sqm from my gridbuilder script. From there the new mission could be imported to 3D editor. This is a major wrench in new port development of BMR Insurgency. There was no mention of this in the changelog so they did not want us to know or it was a mistake. I'll need to redevelop my tools to work entirely from 3DEN. This might take a while. In the mean time you may petition BIS to revert the unannounced change on the feedback ticket I made here.

It's very strange, I've just checked and I still have 2d editor, for old maps (takistan...) and new (malden 2035):

303809201706291713031.jpg

Thats not the old 2d editor. That is the new 3d editor Eden in 2d map view. Anyways don't fret guys, with some work arounds I've managed to generated a new Malden version. Just doing some tweaking and trying to resolve some details atm.

• Like 2

Awesome News!

Do you plan on doing any additions to the missions?

Cheers,

Trixity

Well at this point new additions include some support for Jets DLC, Lythium/FFAA and Malden Ports. Overall v1.46 is a pretty good build so I've not been redeveloping, hunting for problems and worrying about what new features to add. Instead I've mostly just been playing the heck out of it.:don11:

Jigsor,

I've been having a blast lately playing BMR Insurgency on Tanoa (no Mods besides ASR AI3 and CBA_A3). Thank you for a superb, well designed mission. Well done!

Snakeyes

• Like 1

Jigsor,

I know you are probably busy with malden and other map requests but would there be anyway you could port this mission to Panthera?

Big Splashes

On 7/5/2017 at 11:39 AM, Big Splashes said:

Jigsor,

I know you are probably busy with malden and other map requests but would there be anyway you could port this mission to Panthera?

Big Splashes

You can port it yourself too..I've done that alot with Jigsors Insurgency missions..you just have to place the markers and the side mission markers in places they would work well..I actually ported the one from Zargabad to the new Malden..its a tad scarce and doesnt have huge filled cities but I like it that way..alot of times the big cities get too busy I think. Biggest thing is placing the side missions in places that are appropriate. Hands down BMR Insurgency is the best one out there.

Diesel

Hey i had question.  Actually 2.  First off, I have never been able to get Task Force Radio to work with this MOD.  If it is somewhere in this giant thread that I just discovered, then please direct me to the correct page.  Second, where can I get the MODs to be able to use the Taliban/Islamic State enemies?  Every time I select that, it just spawns black boxes and no enemies spawn.  Before you rip into me that this may have already been answered, just please direct me to where I gotta go to accomplish this.  I appreciate it

And yes I see it says what is required with all the @ signs, but that hasn't done me much luck when trying to find those exact ones.  Thanks again for any help

On 7/8/2017 at 6:57 PM, Mike Ciuffoletti said:

Hey i had question.  Actually 2.  First off, I have never been able to get Task Force Radio to work with this MOD.  If it is somewhere in this giant thread that I just discovered, then please direct me to the correct page.  Second, where can I get the MODs to be able to use the Taliban/Islamic State enemies?  Every time I select that, it just spawns black boxes and no enemies spawn.  Before you rip into me that this may have already been answered, just please direct me to where I gotta go to accomplish this.  I appreciate it

And yes I see it says what is required with all the @ signs, but that hasn't done me much luck when trying to find those exact ones.  Thanks again for any help

I use TFR all the time and haven't had any issues with it. And FYI..BMR Insurgency isn't a "Mod" its a mission. Feel free to PM me if ya want some help with TFR be happy to help if I can.

Diesel

My group and I have been using this mission for a while with the CUPS addons, but we have not been able to use the CUP factions as the opposing army. I think that since this mission was originally made CUP has changed their mod names so the mission is not able to find the assets. This may be the case or something else entirely. Has anyone else run across this problem? We're trying to use the takistan army/milita on takistan but when we load in the squares that are supposed to be red are black and no enemies spawm.

Any ideas on this?

On 7/5/2017 at 10:39 AM, Big Splashes said:

Jigsor,

Big Splashes

I've quit making grids by hand long ago and use a script to generate makers zones
. It relies on enterable buildings and positions within
 the buildings to spawn ammo cache, intel and AI. I tried to make a Panthera port over a year ago and its just as it was in early Arma 2, little to no building positions. I've been trying to keep a standard and true to original Insurgency in this way. Feel free to port your own.

On 7/8/2017 at 5:57 PM, Mike Ciuffoletti said:

TFAR works fine in v1.46.  We run it on our server. No modification to mission required.

There is no option for "Taliban/Islamic State enemies". You must have old version wich I do not and cannot support. Middle East Conflict mod got removed by Original Author  a long time ago. Update to v1.46

All current supported mods are now linked on front page with exception of CLafgan and dependencies. I need to find these again. Mogadishu has been updated since and dependencies may have changed. I've have not tested new version. St. Kapaulio was updated and some dependencies removed. This one tested to wok fine with the mods linked. I've only shared newest links from Armaholic and Steam WS by the original authors.

On 7/10/2017 at 8:22 AM, victor87 said:

My group and I have been using this mission for a while with the CUPS addons, but we have not been able to use the CUP factions as the opposing army. I think that since this mission was originally made CUP has changed their mod names so the mission is not able to find the assets. This may be the case or something else entirely. Has anyone else run across this problem? We're trying to use the takistan army/milita on takistan but when we load in the squares that are supposed to be red are black and no enemies spawm.

Any ideas on this?

Update mission to v1.46 I tested on local host today. It is still working with newest CUP.

I say again I cannot support old mission versions nor can I support A3 Dev Branch.

Any idea on how we get the old Opfor click ai to control them back and the opfor ratio parameters? Currently we have to spawn in opfor positions then travel to the AO or spawn >700 meters away on foot as one type of unit.

Step 1. Code it in.
Step 2. Make sure code works well in Multiplayer.
Step 3. Check if any other existing scripts/functions are affected by the new code and make changes accordingly.

I tried to implement in earlier dev versions and had too much trouble making it work. It could have had to do with engine limitations or my skills at the time and maybe it possible now.
I moved on to other things in mission development as to not halt it and settled on current system.

If your comfortable in Arma coding your welcome to join my huge coding team of One or maybe try to dev on your own and if you have good implementation you could submit changes to GitHub so it can be reviewed.

• Like 1

Hey Jigsor,

Great mission, thanks for making it. Is there any chance you could possibly use your script to do a do another marker zone run over Fallujah, incorporating all available buildings and locations I.E. North part of the city, northern FOB, main airfield, remote settlements and buildings outside of the main city core? I'm using alternative spawn locations for players and am doing the makers by hand, but as you well know it's a very laborious task and it can sometimes be head melting locating an error, it would be better if it was done cleanly by the script.

''Arma 3 Fallujah (WITH SERVER KEY FOR A3)'' from the steam workshop is the map I'm using.

Bit of a puzzling issue for me here.  I was using v1.44 for awhile not realizing there was a newer version until yesterday, so I updated to the new version of 1.46, but now I seem to get one shotted constantly by the enemy.  I tested the friendly AI as well and they go down with one shot to the chest with a 9mm.  Before in version 1.44 I was able to take a couple hits and what not, but now it is one and done.  I recently added the TPW MOD to increase the friendly AI behavior, so I tried removing that MOD, but still have the same issue.  I have the revive system set to quick revive and AI can revive, moible HQ enabled.  I tried setting the AI accuracy down to 0.1 just to see if that would make a difference, and changed the damage multiplier to 50% as well, but to no avail.  I am also using the RHS version of the insurgency mode; maybe that is the cause?  Just looking for some help with this.  Thanks!!

EDIT: Tried not using the RHS version, but still the same issue with getting one shotted.

@Xitude,

Remote control/play as AI is something I'd like to see and may try to incorporate on later version. Its something to work and and will take some time so no immediate plan as to when to expect it.

@DPM,

I agree, Fallujah needs and deserves a make over..

So version control is an issue with so many ports. I have modified some base code. I have Malden unmoded finished and would like to do an RHS version. This will not take so much time. The Fallujah rework will, even with script I still have to do some things by hand and some testing. When I release update it will have all versions updated. If you guys keep stacking the list than it will take longer. New update in IFA3 may have broke mission. Needs investigating. Still don't know what the deal is with Mogadishu..

@Mike Ciuffoletti,

BTC quick revive is the issue. It uses its own damage modifier system. Try default BTC Revive and lobby parameter option "Damage Multiplier (Effective hit on Player) - not used when ACE3 mod is loaded" will have affect. when you use quick revive you should get a hint message to the affect that player damage modifier is disabled...

Here's what I've got so far.

Spoiler

7/21/2017
Added: Malden version
Added: USS Freedom and Jets content to Lythium and Malden.
Added: Teleport to USS Freedom at flagpole action will be available if Arma 3 carrier object is placed on the map and named USSfreedom.
Added: Server function INS_replace_pylons to respawn aircraft with editor modified loadout. Requires unique global variable in plane's init field to store and recall loadout ex. pylons1 = getPylonMagazines this;
Added: Cfg function replacePylons for custom loadouts to work with Carrier placed aircraft using Vehicle Respawn modules.
Added: Cfg function reinstateSensors to work with Carrier placed aircraft using Vehicle Respawn modules and reinstating editor sensors attributes.
Added: Server functions INS_noBTC_Logistics, INS_unilimitedAmmo and INS_fold_wings.
Added: Opfor player gets kicked out of planes.
Added: FFAA Lythium version.
Added: Cleanup for canopies and ejection seats from Jets DLC.
Added: Reverse to planes when stoped with F3 key or user action 3.
Added: When no players/lull on dedicated server infantry clean up of abondoned recruits, zuesed AI and simulation disabled AI leaders.
Added: Enhancements to mission ending - circling cam, music and flares if night time.
Fixed: Scripting-Error in expression <riable "BTK_CargoDrop_ActionAdded"; if (_BTK_CargoDrop_ActionAdded) exitWith {};> introduced with Jets DLC/Arma 3 game update 1.70
Fixed: Possibility for Land Data Terminal to get stuck under buildings on some terrains.
Fixed: Sort of/Needs more work for repeatability - Cut Rope on ATM Halo drop.
Fixed: Previously unused portion of JIG_transfer_fnc allowing to teleport to position array.
Fixed: Cargo box would vanish if moving to fast when air droped in Delivery objective.
Fixed: TitleText notice error in Delivery objective.
Change: Some remote execution from old BIS_fnc_MP to newer remoteExec. Improved JIP loading.
Change: Moved blufor base to AAC Air field (Altis version).
Change: Reverted to getPosATL script command from getWorldPos in repetitive_cleanup.sqf (was necessary in high altitude terrains ex. Lythium)
Change: Crews no longer dissembark in Supply and Armed Convoy objectives when vehicle has broken tracks/wheels.
Change: Minor optimizations when using floor and round random commands.
Change: Marksman, Spotter and Sniper Bullet Cam now uses "FiredMan" eventhandler instead of "Fired" to allow bullet cam in turrents and vehicles in addition to hand held weapons.
Change: Shortend Brighter Nights by 1.5 hours.
Change: Required points for additional air droped UGV calculated automatically for air after 3rd drop.
Change: Vehicle Reward scroll bar now visible with interface size between normal to very small. Thanks to Lecks.

Change: Moved Earplug action to Y Menu.

Great missions, much appreciated mate.

On 7/23/2017 at 11:55 PM, Jigsor said:

@Xitude,

Remote control/play as AI is something I'd like to see and may try to incorporate on later version. Its something to work and and will take some time so no immediate plan as to when to expect it.

@DPM,

I agree, Fallujah needs and deserves a make over..

So version control is an issue with so many ports. I have modified some base code. I have Malden unmoded finished and would like to do an RHS version. This will not take so much time. The Fallujah rework will, even with script I still have to do some things by hand and some testing. When I release update it will have all versions updated. If you guys keep stacking the list than it will take longer. New update in IFA3 may have broke mission. Needs investigating. Still don't know what the deal is with Mogadishu..

@Mike Ciuffoletti,

BTC quick revive is the issue. It uses its own damage modifier system. Try default BTC Revive and lobby parameter option "Damage Multiplier (Effective hit on Player) - not used when ACE3 mod is loaded" will have affect. when you use quick revive you should get a hint message to the affect that player damage modifier is disabled...

Here's what I've got so far.

Hide contents

7/21/2017
Added: Teleport to USS Freedom at flagpole action will be available if Arma 3 carrier object is placed on the map and named USSfreedom.
Added: Server function INS_replace_pylons to respawn aircraft with editor modified loadout. Requires unique global variable in plane's init field to store and recall loadout ex. pylons1 = getPylonMagazines this;
Added: Cfg function replacePylons for custom loadouts to work with Carrier placed aircraft using Vehicle Respawn modules.
Added: Cfg function reinstateSensors to work with Carrier placed aircraft using Vehicle Respawn modules and reinstating editor sensors attributes.
Added: Server functions INS_noBTC_Logistics, INS_unilimitedAmmo and INS_fold_wings.
Added: When no players/lull on dedicated server infantry clean up of abondoned recruits, zuesed AI and simulation disabled AI leaders.
Added: Enhancements to mission ending - circling cam, music and flares if night time.
Fixed: Scripting-Error in expression <riable "BTK_CargoDrop_ActionAdded"; if (_BTK_CargoDrop_ActionAdded) exitWith {};> introduced with Jets DLC/Arma 3 game update 1.70
Fixed: Possibility for Land Data Terminal to get stuck under buildings on some terrains.
Fixed: Previously unused portion of JIG_transfer_fnc allowing to teleport to position array.
Fixed: Cargo box would vanish if moving to fast when air droped in Delivery objective.
Change: Some remote execution from old BIS_fnc_MP to newer remoteExec. Improved JIP loading.
Change: Reverted to getPosATL script command from getWorldPos in repetitive_cleanup.sqf (was necessary in high altitude terrains ex. Lythium)
Change: Crews no longer dissembark in Supply and Armed Convoy objectives when vehicle has broken tracks/wheels.
Change: Marksman, Spotter and Sniper Bullet Cam now uses "FiredMan" eventhandler instead of "Fired" to allow bullet cam in turrents and vehicles in addition to hand held weapons.
Change: Required points for additional air droped UGV calculated automatically for air after 3rd drop.
Change: Vehicle Reward scroll bar now visible with interface size between normal to very small. Thanks to Lecks.

I am going to go try this now and let you know if the issue has been resolved.  Thank you for the reply tho!!

On 7/23/2017 at 11:55 PM, Jigsor said:

@Mike Ciuffoletti,

Reveal hidden contents

7/21/2017

The one shotting is still occuring consistently.  :-(

Send me links to your client and server .rpt

On 7/27/2017 at 11:35 PM, Jigsor said:

Send me links to your client and server .rpt

Bare with me, how do I do this? I'm still somewhat of a noob. 

Typical location for .rpt log files-

C:\Users\UserAccountName\AppData\Local\Arma 3

copy paste text and generate a link here-

https://pastebin.com/

11 hours ago, Jigsor said:

Typical location for .rpt log files-

C:\Users\UserAccountName\AppData\Local\Arma 3

copy paste text and generate a link here-

https://pastebin.com/

Ok, I think I did it correctly.  Let me know if this is not the one you were looking for.  I saw a bunch of .rpt files, but I chose the most recent one since that made more sense to me.  Here is the link:  https://pastebin.com/aEG7EBzB