10 hours ago, 1para{god-father} said:

Wow looks impressive and love it on my Island  :)

Does it have any Plans for Persistence  ?

Thank you god-father,
Your terrain has become one of my top favorites for its diversity, beauty, vastness, detail, preformance and use of modern objects. I reccomend everyone to check out Saint Kapaulio.

Persistence options of the main core component grid zone/capture progression are included in v1.48.
I really don't have plans for other persistence options.
Was there something else you had in mind?
I feel that deployment of MHQs and other vehicles are part of the challenge and fun.

• Like 1

Ahh perfect sorry I missed that part as that was what I was interested in as did not want to start again on the zones LOL

Many thanks for your kind works should be pushing another update in the next week or so -  so any issues suggestions let me know  :)   and ill be pushing this mission as it is AWESOME  :)

• Thanks 1

Loving the mission as always, however last night we loaded up the newest version on Lingor and I noticed a couple issues. One being that it keeps randomly activating brighter nights so I kept having to log in as admin and use the briefing menu to turn it back off. The other was that when we load into Zeus we weren't able to use anything from most of our mods. How would I go about opening up a full zeus for the mission? I can open it in editor but I noticed there were no modules down. We want to use Firewill planes via zeus but can't spawn them, and also want to use ACE arsenal which we also can't currently use because of the limited Zeus. 

Thanks.

On 3/25/2018 at 6:51 PM, khaosmatical said:

Inside the various performance fixing files are there any that edit viewdistances when inside buildings? I've noticed on Takistan anyway that being on the front porch areas of some of the houses causes most of the outside world to un-render and go blank. Is that the mission or is that a CUP related issue?

It's not a mission issue, It seems to be a CUP problem with one of the JBad buildings.

@OutbreakGRD,

Brighter Nights is an option in the lobby parameters which admin can set at mission start or you can permanently set the default to "Disable" in Hpp/Parameters.hpp. change default = 1;  to  default = 0;

class Brighter_Nights//6
	{
	title = "		Brighter Nights?";
	values[]={0,1};
	texts[]={"Disable","Enable"};
	default = 1;
	};

Ace Arsenal must be initialized client side to have access as described in ACE 3 manual.

https://ace3mod.com/wiki/framework/arsenal-framework.html

One way to do it would be to edit init_player.sqf and add this code under
// Player Variables    //
Code below initializes Full Arsenal. It could be initialized client side on any object. Once initialized it can be placeable on an object through zeus or script.

//Ace Arsenal Init
	if (INS_ACE_core) then {[INS_Wep_box, true] call ace_arsenal_fnc_initBox};

Launching game with mods enabled does not necessarily actually activate addons contained in them.

Addons must be activated with activateAddons command or typically by placing content from these mods in the editor. Placing content in editor will make these addons a requirement.

You could create an invisible marker in the editor and name it AuxiliaryContent. <-- see pic.
Place units and vehicles from these mods in this marker which will add entries to Addons[] and or AutoAddons[] in mission.sqm.

Put this code in init_server.sqf just above
// Param enabled scripts/settings //

//Add moded units and vehicles in this marker to make addons a requirement, activate the addons and make available for zeus. These items get deleted at mission start.
if (markerAlpha "AuxiliaryContent" isEqualTo 1) then {
	"AuxiliaryContent" setMarkerAlpha 0;
	private _v = vehicles inAreaArray "AuxiliaryContent";
	private _u = allUnits inAreaArray "AuxiliaryContent";
	{deleteVehicle _x} count _v;
	{deleteVehicle _x} count _u;
};

Please let me know if these solutions work for you so I can include them in next update.

Just wondering if you thought about adding my support requester for your missions? https://github.com/rcantec/Support-Requester 

All of my pre-packed pbo's have examples if you want to see how I have it working, you can whitelist player slots, it's simple and works on multiplayer, even when you respawn, as based on player class. ;-) 

I love your missions the way they are, just would be nice to have a functional exfil, and cas, arty... :don11:

On 20.4.2018 at 7:56 PM, Jigsor said:

Persistence options of the main core component grid zone/capture progression are included in v1.48.

Unfortunately this does not work in the 1.48 . After each server restart everything is red again

class INS_persistence//44
	{
	title = "		Enable Progression Saving and Restoration?";
	values[]={0,1,2};
	texts[]={"No, clear progression if any is saved","Yes, save mission progression and restore if any is saved","Yes, save mission progression and clear progression if any is saved"};
	default = 1;
	};

On 7/13/2018 at 5:47 AM, Doctor-Vanilla said:

Just wondering if you thought about adding my support requester for your missions? https://github.com/rcantec/Support-Requester 

All of my pre-packed pbo's have examples if you want to see how I have it working, you can whitelist player slots, it's simple and works on multiplayer, even when you respawn, as based on player class. ;-) 

I love your missions the way they are, just would be nice to have a functional exfil, and cas, arty... :don11:

I have Heli Extract working correctly now and will be in next release, CAS also already exists and has been working. As for Arty, its a bit op and is prone to spam abuse. I would rather the players use mortars from Arsenal or choose to spawn in an Artillery vehicle where they like by earning it when they blow up an ammo cache.

On 10/2/2018 at 1:44 PM, jean jackson said:

Hey,

is there any way to make this "red fields" invisible?? i tried it in the Editor but it didnt work.. 

Welcome to the forums. Sorry, unfortunately the frame work does not support invisible grid zone markers. It could be a possibility in a future release but have not delved into it yet.

On 10/3/2018 at 1:31 AM, jus61 said:

Unfortunately this does not work in the 1.48 . After each server restart everything is red again

class INS_persistence//44
	{
	title = "		Enable Progression Saving and Restoration?";
	values[]={0,1,2};
	texts[]={"No, clear progression if any is saved","Yes, save mission progression and restore if any is saved","Yes, save mission progression and clear progression if any is saved"};
	default = 1;
	};

I am aware of that issue in v1.48 and have almost completely reworked the way persistence is handled now for upcoming v1.49. It works great now. Only one issue remains for persistence restoration but is only a problem when headless client(s) are present at mission start. No big deal really, as the issue can be circumvented by having the headless clients JIP (join after mission is started.
v1.49 is complete but is on hold until I finish a forked 1.49 Green version mainly geared for WWII where you play as Independent instead of Blufor. I wish to include this in the mission pack and should be done in the next couple of weeks as I'm building a whitelisted Arsenal with WWII weapons only.. and also awaiting the updated Lingor terrain which may require some editor adjustments in mission. If you would like to try this new version and give some feedback on the new persistence system just let me know which mission you would like to try and I'll pack one up for you.
v1.49 changelog is quite extensive and this release has not been rushed so all changes have been copiously tested.

There are some changes pertaining to ACE_3 that i have not been able to test but should be fine. if there are any who play this mission with ACE_3 and would like to test just let me know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We play exclusively with ACE! You can publish the 1.49 here as 1.49_Beta 

Hello Jigsor!

When using Moded helis and fixed wings on the enemy air patrol, the base defence shots down "alot" of'em around base area. This ends up in tons of chairs from the RHS air vehicles, spread out all over the place. Is there a way to add'em to the Clean-up or totaly remove'em due they dont serve any purpose at all in this mission?

Edit: I should add, using your BMR Insurgency on NapfWinter and know you didn't make a "RHS version", but have seen this issue on the RHS Malden 2035, Takistan and Tanoa too.

@bodybag,

There are 2 scripts responsible for cleanup of these objects. In v1.49 I've added a few more plane canopies/ejection seats etc item classnames to search for clean up. If you discover anymore you can add them to these lists.
To get the classname, as server host/admin point your weapon at it, press escape to bring up debug console and enter command:        typeof cursortarget
in a watch line.

v1.49beta

scripts\repetitive_cleanup.sqf

if (_ttdJetParts>0) then {
		} forEach ["Plane_Fighter_01_Canopy_F","Plane_CAS_01_Canopy_F","B_Ejection_Seat_Plane_Fighter_01_F","I_Ejection_Seat_Plane_Fighter_04_F","O_Ejection_Seat_Plane_Fighter_02_F","rhs_k36d5_seat","ffaa_av8b2_Canopy","rhs_mi28_wing_right","rhs_mi28_wing_left","rhs_a10_acesII_seat","CUP_B_Ejection_Seat_A10_USA"];

scripts\unattended_maintenance.sqf

// Delete craters, ruins, non-Strategic objects, HEV halo pods + pod doors, Jets DLC canopys + ejection seats

} forEach ["Land_Sleeping_bag_F","Land_Sleeping_bag_blue_F","Land_Sleeping_bag_brown_F","Respawn_Sleeping_bag_F","Respawn_Sleeping_bag_brown_F","Respawn_Sleeping_bag_blue_F","B_Patrol_Respawn_tent_F","Respawn_TentDome_F","Respawn_TentA_F","CraterLong","CraterLong_small","Ruins","OPTRE_HEV","OPTRE_HEV_Door","Plane_Fighter_01_Canopy_F","Plane_Fighter_02_Canopy_F","Plane_Fighter_03_Canopy_F","Plane_Fighter_04_Canopy_F","Plane_CAS_01_Canopy_F","Plane_CAS_02_Canopy_F","B_Ejection_Seat_Plane_Fighter_01_F","I_Ejection_Seat_Plane_Fighter_04_F","O_Ejection_Seat_Plane_Fighter_02_F","rhs_k36d5_seat","rhs_mi28_wing_right","rhs_mi28_wing_left","rhs_a10_acesII_seat","CUP_B_Ejection_Seat_A10_USA"];

please share any class name you think should be included ;)

2 hours ago, Jigsor said:

please share any class name you think should be included ;)

"rhs_vs1_seat"

• Like 1

On 5.10.2018 at 2:30 AM, Jigsor said:

I am aware of that issue in v1.48 and have almost completely reworked the way persistence is handled now for upcoming v1.49. It works great now.

Is the problem with persistence in beta already revised? 

13 hours ago, jus61 said:

Is the problem with persistence in beta already revised? 

Yes it is.

• Confused 1

Must a HC run for it to save as well?

It doesn't work for me:

B14C3CA063C85E301D1A6660236CD6E61C781943

8 hours ago, jus61 said:

Must a HC run for it to save as well?

It doesn't work for me:

B14C3CA063C85E301D1A6660236CD6E61C781943

Headless client is not required to save progression.
At mission start you must select one of these 2 settings in lobby option -
    "Enable Progression Saving and Restoration?"

1."Yes, save mission progression and restore if any is saved"
    or
    2."Yes, save mission progression and clear progression if any is saved"

to allow auto saving which occurs approximately every 5 minutes after one assignable objective/task has been completed.

The default option is set to 0."No" and does not save/will clear any previous save.
You can also force a manual save at any time after mission start irregardless of any lobby setting through the admin menu panel located in the map-breifing section via text button "MANUAL MISSION PROGRESSION SAVE".

To recall a saved progression and continue saving - at mission start select
    2."Yes, save mission progression and restore if any is saved".

You may also speed up/simulate this testing process by  cancelling current side mission in admin menu,

then run this example code side server side through debug console:

{_x setMarkerColor "ColorGreen";} forEach ["m1","m2","m3","m4","m5","m6","m7","m8","m9"];

At this point if saving was allowed in lobby at mission start then you can wait for the auto save to begin or force a manual save through admin menu.

12 hours ago, Jigsor said:

to allow auto saving which occurs approximately every 5 minutes after one assignable objective/task has been completed.

:thanx:

Is the missions.sqm from 1.48 compatible with the 1.49_beta?

14 hours ago, jus61 said:

:thanx:

Is the missions.sqm from 1.48 compatible with the 1.49_beta?

Sorry, it is not compatible.

Hi Jigsor!

I wanna change the civilians in your Insurgency on Kunduz to the ones from @Project_OPFOR, any suggestions how to do this?

On 10/26/2018 at 3:05 AM, bodybaq said:

Hi Jigsor!

I wanna change the civilians in your Insurgency on Kunduz to the ones from @Project_OPFOR, any suggestions how to do this?

Have you had a look at "// How to add mod support to BMR Insurgency." under Guides on first page? There already is a case/option for Project_OPFOR that utilizes civis from it. In this case it is RHS dependent. Have a look at the scripts mentioned in the guide to get some idea of how it works. Are you trying to mix mods with vanilla or other mods for one of the existing lobby options "Opposing Army/Mod Initialization"?

On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎28 at 7:41 AM, Jigsor said:

.. .or other mods for one of the existing lobby options "Opposing Army/Mod Initialization"?

Yes, exactly what I'm trying to do. I wanna handpick vehicles, enemy soldiers and civilians and make my own setup option.

I do this in the INS_definitions.sqf under "Global Class Arrays" right? Couse I'm using Project_OPFOR, not Leight's Opfor Pack.

When I check the option for "// Leight's Opfor Pack Islamic State of Takistan and Sahrani" they all miss "_OPF_" in class names.