Hello jigsor, & friends.
II recently started using BMR on my dedicated server, and we are really enjoying it, the mission is great. Thank you.
My question is simple and probably very silly. (Sorry, if this is the case)
Could you tell me how to change the number of lives for each player? ... by default each player has 100 respam or "life reamainigs" ... I would like to know how to reduce this number.

Does this parameter correspond to the mission? or should I look somewhere else?

Thank you!

On 6/16/2020 at 5:57 AM, Araxas said:

Hello jigsor, & friends.
II recently started using BMR on my dedicated server, and we are really enjoying it, the mission is great. Thank you.
My question is simple and probably very silly. (Sorry, if this is the case)
Could you tell me how to change the number of lives for each player? ... by default each player has 100 respam or "life reamainigs" ... I would like to know how to reduce this number.

Does this parameter correspond to the mission? or should I look somewhere else?

Thank you!

Good to hear Araxas, Its set in script here.

hi Jigsor.

is it possible to change the evac heli from the ghosthawk to a chinook in Takistan and other maps? it always used to be the chinook then it changed for some reason.

Cheers

Hello and welcome timbeard11.
Classname "B_Heli_Transport_01_F" needs to be changed to "B_CTRG_Heli_Transport_01_sand_F" here.
"RHS_CH_47F_light" can be used in RHS versions.

• Like 1

So I've done some testing and it seems that "ASR AI3" with "Enhanced movement" causes EM to stop working for me at least, may want to look in to that. I also have ACE 3 running but it's only when I have ASR AI3 that EM stops working on BMR even without ACE

Hello!  Just asking a question cause i am no good at scripting and keep having things break. Feel free if to point me where if this has already been answered but is there a way to disable or remove the BTC revive system while keeping the respawn? we would use the 1 life mode and just make a change to the Project injury reaction, however it seems that the BTC scripts, prompts, and Icons still load and mess with it, of course without the respawn. Ive tried to put it in eden and also just removing the BTC files in the PBO and then the parameters and unit slots just outright dont load. At the moment the first aid prompt wont load with PIR loaded so that's the issue with using BTC

On 11/14/2020 at 8:43 PM, Sertica said:

Mission is unplayable for anyone with key binds to H or U.

The keybind for the group manager is set by BIS, not by this mission. I believe there is some way to change it from U if you wish.

You can also change the keybind for the settings UI if you are hosting it yourself, but what do you have bound to H in the first place?

On 12/5/2020 at 9:29 PM, Ralian said:

The keybind for the group manager is set by BIS, not by this mission. I believe there is some way to change it from U if you wish.

You can also change the keybind for the settings UI if you are hosting it yourself, but what do you have bound to H in the first place?

My group key is backslash.  The binds on those keys are specific to this mission.  Default game keys are very poor.  I use TGFH to move in all games.  It gives access to many more keys without displacing your hand.  It is a common layout for competitive gamers. So using hardcoded key binds, particularly in the middle of the keyboard, is basically screening out anyone that wants to be efficient.  Mission menus should be in scrollwheel or escape list.

• Like 1

I love this map and mission.  However I cannot save the mission to attend later, can anyone help assist why or how to?  I dont want to keep restarting from the beginning every time 

On 1/8/2021 at 11:44 PM, Haltermania said:

I love this map and mission.  However I cannot save the mission to attend later, can anyone help assist why or how to?  I dont want to keep restarting from the beginning every time 

Have you tried enabling save progression in the parameters before starting game?

Hello all I'm not to sure what has happened but for some reason i can no longer parachute jump from the base flag! any ideas what might be the problem ??

Thanks

I've been away from Arma for a few months. Hope to be more active now. There are fixes for the Halo in the DevBranch version of this mission. Link to DevBranch now on the first page. You must merge the files into your unpacked  mission files less the files from All other builds' file differences link. Rolling out packed mission file updates has become increasingly more cumbersome as the mission pack grows. There are some new additional maps supported in the next official release. I cannot promise a date. The last  update to DevBranch was on Apr 19 2021.

• Like 4

On 12/12/2021 at 9:54 PM, Jigsor said:

I've been away from Arma for a few months. Hope to be more active now. There are fixes for the Halo in the DevBranch version of this mission. Link to DevBranch now on the first page. You must merge the files into your unpacked  mission files less the files from All other builds' file differences link. Rolling out packed mission file updates has become increasingly more cumbersome as the mission pack grows. There are some new additional maps supported in the next official release. I cannot promise a date. The last  update to DevBranch was on Apr 19 2021.

Awesome! Any plans to release pbo for maim build? Not really sure on your instructions for dev build and server is set up for main.

I would just like to know how to change the JIG_H_Menu key to literally any other key
please, thanks

I think Virolahti - Valtatie 7 would be an amazing map with this mission, Because it has small, medium and large citys absolutely surrounded by Forests as well as islands with towns on them, so Land, Sea and air combat would be required to complete it, And the performance on Valtatie by itself is pretty good for me.

To Jigsor and your team, If you dont want to make it would there be any way you could tell me how to make a Insurgency mission so i could make it instead? (and give me permission to make my own BMR mission)

Is there a version of this for SOG Prarie Fire Viet Nam? Used to love these missions but would love a SOG version.

JC

};

dokeyDown={
    private ["_r","_key_delay","_cutawaysound"];
    _key_delay  = 0.3;
    player setvariable ["key",false];
    _r = false ;

if (player getvariable["key",true] && (_this select 1) isEqualTo Keys) exitwith {player setvariable["key",false]; [_key_delay] spawn {sleep (_this select 0);player setvariable["key",true]; }; _r};
    if ((_this select 1) isEqualTo Keys) then {
        if  (player != vehicle player && player getvariable ["cutaway",true]) then {
            playSound "Para";
            _cut = nearestObjects [player, ["Steerable_Parachute_F"], 5];
            {deletevehicle _x} count _cut;
            player addBackpack "B_Parachute";
            deletevehicle (player getvariable "frontpack"); player setvariable ["frontpack",nil];
            player setvariable["key",true];
            player setvariable ["cutaway",false];
            (findDisplay 46) displayRemoveEventHandler ["KeyDown", Cut_Rope];
            IsCutRope = true;
        };
        _r=true;
    };
    _r;
};

Hi, I have a small problem when executing your mission, it shows an error on line 87 of the file ATM_airdrop\functions.sqf of the mission of Altis

Could you help me, please! Thanks

Can someone explain how to do the halo fix that Jigsor added to Github? 

Decided to try this out, but none of the AI are spawning.

On 5/14/2023 at 3:24 PM, M.Mosley said:

Can someone explain how to do the halo fix that Jigsor added to Github? 

you click Halo (not AI Halo), you close the box where you are asked to choose altitude and key, you move on map with mouse right button, then you left click where you want to jump