Hi Jigsor!

Any plans on making a "Global Mobilization – Cold War Germany" version?

I mean after all there is tons of new content. ..

419 km2 “Weferlingen” terrain

West and East Germany factions

42 vehicles and vehicle variants

21 weapons including variants

Various infantry clothing and gear

Definitely will be making this version. At this point its to early to start though. We need updates first. 100x100 map grid is missing. Tanks fall through the ground Aircraft not yet released and several other bugs. Vehicle wise there are 10x more locked/private scope vehicles available which are incomplete  then there are unlocked/public scope. There are some private scope infantry  which might be nice to have as well. All this will make mission makers job easier and not require some many do overs, fixes and amendments so I am not rushing this one.

public scope content:
fhKzPaZ.jpg

j2HbxxJ.jpg

private scope content:

U6Pyqdx.jpg

Vr0tay3.jpg

• Like 2

On 4/30/2019 at 2:02 AM, Jigsor said:

For intel. In v1.49 all intel related issues have been resolved. I've not seen any issues in this regard in this version.
The intel location markers should be easy to spot with lobby settings "Show Intel Location Markers?" set to yes which is default.
If you local host and turn on Debug in lobby then you should see a message when intel begins spawning and also when it completes spawning.
debugging for intel is not switched on with debug lobby option. You must temporarily change this script here.

https://github.com/Jigsor/BMR_Insurgency.Altis/blob/5ac94121c35f8f731f6bae6f5b166586e1a812d2/scripts/ghst_PutinBuildIntel.sqf#L48

It will log intel positions and problem positions if it fails.
Increasing intel ratio can help produce any problems faster so problem area/marker can be adjusted. Maybe a structure over water or structure with interior positions but no entrances exist for example needs to be black listed in INS_definitions.sqf for that particular terrain.
I believe I have already found these structures which need to be blacklisted and have done so for all supported terrains.
Some thing to keep in mind if you edit and move or create additional grid zone markers. These markers which are used to spawn intel, ammo cache, are visible and used to and trigger mission ending are listed in variable all_eos_mkrs per terrain in INS_definitions.sqf.
This has already been done in v1.49 and should be good in official release.
You should be using the  drop box release and not building with github because github mission differences is still not updated to 1.49. Only Altis vanilla is up to date on github atm.
Debug lobby option should not be enabled in dedicated server environment. Many things could break. Its currently only designed for testing in local hosted environment.

If this does not help then in private message you could send me your locally hosted rpt with edit #define _debug true in ghst_PutinBuildIntel.sqf and maybe dedicated server rpt with #define _debug false rpt as well.

Are you using any sort of command black listing on your server?

Thank you for such a detailed response! The corpse problems have been solved thank you.

As for the Intel. No commands black listed on the server. Also it may be important to note that this is a Linux server. The problems have only been on the server, I have not experienced any problems when locally hosting. When I turned on the "define _debug true" in the  gstputinbuildintel file and played that mission on the server the Intel appears to work perfectly 50 percent of the time. I'll start the mission and it won't work, then I'll #missions and pick the same exact mission and the Intel will load perfectly. I'm confused as to why it is only working sometimes. I'll work on getting a rpt for you to review. Thank you again for your helpfulness and the missions! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, victor87 said:

Thank you for such a detailed response! The corpse problems have been solved thank you.

As for the Intel. No commands black listed on the server. Also it may be important to note that this is a Linux server. The problems have only been on the server, I have not experienced any problems when locally hosting. When I turned on the "define _debug true" in the  gstputinbuildintel file and played that mission on the server the Intel appears to work perfectly 50 percent of the time. I'll start the mission and it won't work, then I'll #missions and pick the same exact mission and the Intel will load perfectly. I'm confused as to why it is only working sometimes. I'll work on getting a rpt for you to review. Thank you again for your helpfulness and the missions! 

No problem victor87. Linux dedicated server should not be a factor in this. If you could send me the dedicated server rpt with Debug lobby option disabled and "define _debug true" in scripts\ghst_PutinBuild.sqf when this problem occurs then I might be able to trace the problem.

@Jigsor!

I've added the Global Mobilization to our version of BMR Insurgency v.1.49 on Malden 2035 with West Germany as opposing force, an awesome enemy if you ask me.

We run more then one server, but wanted this on our public DLC server and it works really good. Thanks to your guide on first page 🙂

• Like 1

Hi Jigsor!

I have a dedicated server with BMR insurgency Altis and all that play like a lot, but they always ask me why every time I reset the server to implement security path or some maintenance, everything that has been done goes back and forth as for the first time. Is there any way to save the map so that when it returns, it is as before? My server is dedicated and I use TADST with the active option of persistent and autoinit active and does not generate a new configuration every time I start.

Im looking for sp / local host solution but maybe this can be any help for you:

11 hours ago, Glow said:

Im looking for sp / local host solution but maybe this can be any help for you:

Thanks Glow

I also have a server liberation and that works well the rescue thought to be an easy option to solve in the init.sqf or something, I wonder why it is not standard to save all the set of the game? My programming level is low. Thank you for your answer, I'll try to do what they recommend. Could it be that @Jigsor can help?

On 7/16/2019 at 4:13 PM, Genneo said:

Thanks Glow

I also have a server liberation and that works well the rescue thought to be an easy option to solve in the init.sqf or something, I wonder why it is not standard to save all the set of the game? My programming level is low. Thank you for your answer, I'll try to do what they recommend. Could it be that @Jigsor can help?

Hello Genneo, this mission only supports saving gridzone marker status and nothing else between mission restarts. By default this is disabled . To enable set lobby parameter option
    38. Enable Progression Saving and Restoration?
        options =
            No, clear progression if any is saved,
            Yes, save mission progression and restore if any is saved,
            Yes, save mission progression and clear progression if any is saved

The options in lobby will not stat saving until one objective has been completed (succeeded or failed).
Also manual save can be done at any time from briefing admin menu.

On 7/17/2019 at 9:55 AM, Jigsor said:

Hello Genneo, this mission only supports saving gridzone marker status and nothing else between mission restarts. By default this is disabled . To enable set lobby parameter option
    38. Enable Progression Saving and Restoration?
        options =
            No, clear progression if any is saved,
            Yes, save mission progression and restore if any is saved,
            Yes, save mission progression and clear progression if any is saved

The options in lobby will not stat saving unitl one objective has been completed (succeeded or failed).
Also manual save can be done at any time from briefing admin menu.

my friend jigsor, thank you very much for your return, I was going to post here what I had managed to do but I was not sure if it was the right one, despite having saved after a restart on my 2012R2 server. I edited the parameters.hpp as you can see in this link. Thanks to you and your glow friend too. Follow the ss link, line 355

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6okgls1znc7h2s5/Captura de tela 2019-07-16 22.05.54.png?dl=0

Best regards

So I assume its working then? I've seen no problems with saving since v1.49.

Good edit of default option/behavior. My glow friend approves?:teeth:

Sorry, I feel like stupid now, I had old versions 1.44 from Armaholic.com. Updated to 1.49 now.

Thank you for this missions, awesome fun, sucked me in for months.

• Thanks 1

Hi again Jigsor!

Will there be an BMR Insurgency on Livonia?

Hi Jigsor

Still around playing your missions.  Just a quick question.  Not sure whats involved, but is there a way i can change the distance that the enemy spawn in?  Sometimes I set myself on a hill overlooking the combat zones but the enemy have not spawned in.  But if i walk closer down the hill they all spawn in/

Hope this makes sense

@Normal Norm there is a mission parameter you can change for this, 'Enemy AI Spawn Trigger Distance' which is under ::Opposing Forces Spawn Settings:: 

@bodybaq Jig is working on a Livonia version, should be out any day now. 

• Like 3

Just a heads up, We are in the final testing phase of v1.50 and the mission pack should be out in maybe 2 to 3 days hopefully. It will include the new Livonia/Epoch version and new Rosche,  Anizay and G.O.S. Song Bin Tanh versions. GM version did not make it into the update. After this update gets pushed I'll be releasing and new TDM Dog Fighter mission project  I've been working on on the side In a separate release if anybody is interested.

Good to hear Normal Norm, love your channel and the vids.

• Like 2

9/1/2019
BMR_Insurgency_v1_50
Built on A3 engine v1.94
Added: Livonia version
Added: Rosche Germany version.
Added: Anizay version.
Added: Anizay CUP version.
Added: G.O.S. Song Bin Tanh version.
Added: No Respawn mode. No Respawn, only revive. Will spectate with End Game spectator if bled out or respawn forced. After you are revived you can no longer revive others. Does not support ace. Choose one of "Revive System Disabled" lobby options at mission start to activate.
Added: Push Vehicle actions to MHQ_1 and MHQ_2 if these vehicles exist and are Ships.
Added: View distance for UAV controlled vehicles respects Air and Land settings in Viewdistance UI if set before controlling uav gunner or driver.
Added: to objective positioning logic - functionality to remove a small patch of trees and bushes after a few failed attempts of finding clear area to place objectives.
Added: CUP_B_MH47E_USA, CUP_B_MH47E_GB, and Contact helis to BTC logistics.
Added: to lobby parameter "Opposing Army/Mod Initialization" option and factions support for "CUP Armed Forces of the Russian Federation MSV", "LDF and Spetsnaz", "LDF and Looters" and "Spetsnaz and FIA"
Added: Slingloading disabled on static turrets which exist at mission start.
Added: Arsenal Closed weapon removal of blacklisted weapons.
Added: Damage handler preventing damage to vehicles from non projectiles. Used in objectives and civilian driven vehicles (local to server).
Added: Can Float boolean info to Vehicle Reward GUI selection screen.
Added: Support for fastroping in Contanct DLC helis.
Added: More CUP ejection seats to cleanup.
Added: More grid zone markers to St.Kapaulio.
Added: Server precautions for new player who causes WARNING: Function 'name' x has no unit error when joining due to bad connection or packet loss.
Added: Functionality for conversion of some APCs (Marshall and Gorgon) to turretless and some cases changed cammo skin for use as MHQs. Hemmit MHQs replaced with these APCs.
Added: Function to save dawn and dusk times wich is unique to each terrain to variable wich is called by various scripts.
Added: Functionality to switch weaponless versioned Strider to blufor version if used for MHQ_1 and/or MHQ_2 and when INS_Blu_side = WEST.
Added: Contact DLC vehicles to DLC vehicle restriction bypass.
Added: ADR-97s and Contact content to whitelised Arsenal of corresponding sides.
Change: Game menu key moved from Y to H and now activates on key release instead of press for optimization.
Change: Grid spawned enemy AI will only be equipped with night vision goggles and torches if it is night time for optimization.
Change: Hemmit MHQs replaced with turretless Marshall on most maps or turretless Gorgone on some.
Change: Avatar Voice spam disabled.
Change: Removed all heli crew helmets and non blufor pilot helmets from lists of gasmasks. Added Contact gasmasks. Improved efficiency of poison gas grenade system.
Change: Restructured AI related Class name lists from INS_definitions.sqf and eos/UnitPools.sqf wich are chosen based on lobby parameter "Opposing Army/Mod Initialization" have been merged to 1 file, moved to INSfncs\common\fn_AI_unitPools.sqf and commited to memory preinit.
    Previously these were chosen each time a grid marker was activated. This change allows better performance of grid system and a virtually unlimited number of factions to be defined without a performance hit.
Change: Many significant optimization updates to (eos) enemy and civilian grid/spawn systems.
Change: Many minor optimization updates throughout code base.
Change: Redundant "Ambient Foot Civilians" boolean lobby option removed and can be disabled with existing option "Ambient Foot Civilians Probability".
Change: Snow particles surround current camera instead of player object.
Change: Updated mod support/class names for RHS, CUP, Project OPFOR and OPTRE.
Fixed: widthRailWay popup errors wich occured when CAS GUI map was opened. Caused by Arma 3 engine update 1.90.
Fixed: Script error in bullet cam introduced with Arma 3 engine update 1.94.
Fixed: Minor Issue, Heli Group Extraction did not fly away after drop off in dedicated environment.
Fixed: Task notifications could fail between death and respawn events.
Fixed: Supply Convoy task could hang on cleanup.
Fixed: Bastion was missing faction parameters.

43 versions in mission pack now  in dropbox link on first page

• Like 1

9/9/2019
Hot fix for v1_50
Added: Rpt. Logging of internal mission version (useful for hot fixes and dev builds) currently version 1.501. Mission file name remains 1_50 for ease and simplicity.
Fixed: No Respawn mode would respawn player at base if revive timer expired. Now BIS spectate is initialized.
Fixed: Potential undefined variable error of deprecated variable Jig_Y_Menu.

2 mission files along with readme/notes.txt updated.

Mission pack updated on first page dropbox link.
Github Altis build updated. File differences repository update will follow soon.

Small feature request 🙂

Editable pylon loadout for the UAVs, in small groups the UAV operator can be a life saver. if its game play breaking increase rearm time via paramater.

Excellent mission

On 9/11/2019 at 4:00 PM, kdjac said:

Small feature request 🙂

Editable pylon loadout for the UAVs, in small groups the UAV operator can be a life saver. if its game play breaking increase rearm time via paramater.

Excellent mission

Sorry kdjac, will not do.
There are enough armaments to deal with any situation in existing UAVs. One of the UAVs even has an anti air missile in pilot seat/control. I've been able to take air out with the dagrs as well.
Ive had numerous requests to add this feature in the non UAV fixed wings and helis too. In this case also existing non UAV Air assets have enough variation to cover all situations.
Unexploded ordinance/bomblets scatered all across the map would be a nightmare. Creating such a UI in arma is also a nightmare which in my case would require insane effort to make compliance with all supported mod types and weapon pylons.
There are a few third party public scripts offered in the forums that you are free to add to the mission if you like.
Thanks for playing. Always good to hear positive feedback from long time Arma players.

Hot fix once again for v1.50.
Internal version is now 1.502

Hopefully this will be the last edit for 1.50 and next update should be 1.51 which may not be anytime soon.

10/20/2019
Minor Hot fix for v1_50
Fixed: Progression Restoration race condition on dedicated server.
Fixed: Progression Restoration on Headless client no longer requires headless clients to Join in progress.
Fixed: Delivery Objective Error "waitUntil returned nil. True or false expected". Defaults values added to getvariable. Caused by previous Arma 3 engine update.
Fixed: Opfor player's mission would not end if Blufor player count fell below "Playable Opfor" lobby parameter limits.
Fixed: Classname typo on Opposing Army IFA3 Wehrmacht playable Bluefor slot's default uniform in Green versions.
Fixed: Capture and hold timer could cease prematurely if server has high fps typically when headless clients present.
Change: Mine field map markers created by server when player places a mine. Seems to not have affect on Dedicated server..
Change: Internal version number to 1.502

@Jigsor I've just started playing on Livonia, and when the AI spawn inside the little FOB there they have a lot of trouble getting out. I'm having to halo jump them outside the Hesco barriers to be able to use them.

• Like 1

And another.

10/22/2019
Hot fix for v1_50
Fixed: Recruited AI would get stuck in Base Respawn fortification on Livonia and Rosche Germany.
Fixed: Broke Capture and hold Objective in last hotfix (undefined variable).
Change: Internal version number to 1.503

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12/7/2019
Update for v1_50
Fixed: All RHS Titled versions affected/mission.sqm change. MHQ_3 (CH53E variants) model sunken into ground due to RHS updated 0.5.0.
Change: Internal version number to 1.504

Git hub repositories updated.

• Like 1