ss9,

"for stuff I edited, can I just paste in the new files other than the mission.sqm to update it? "
You could swap all files besides mission.sqm from 1.45 to your version.
There is 1 exception to this.
In INS_definitions.sqf
    Tanoa version:
        INS_op4_players = "O_T_Medic_F";
    All other versions:
        INS_op4_players = "O_medic_F";
There are changes in mission.sqm from 1.44.
1. Some object init fields are now wrapped in isServer checks.
2. Removed the always moving swivel target due to engine network sync issues with this object.
3. exclude_damage logic positions and inits no longer use the obsolete terrain object ids. They use nearestobject command instead.

4. SimpleCrateRefill.sqf has been removed from Ammo box init fields. This has been replaced with [180] execVM "scripts\SingleThreadCrateRefill.sqf"; in init_server.sqf
As far as I remember these may be the only differences.
Tanoa version mission.sqm is different from the others in that many objects are using new classnames and is binerized.

"Is there a way, or have you instituted a check, so that if you're not in a vehicle, there's no minimum altitude?"
No I have not.
This is a good idea however if implemented then grids would not activate for those in ground vehicles.
After thinking about a solution for this I've found that the trigger condition to evaluate all the different possibilities would be to expensive.

"And if I delete all the faction numbers from eosFacNVG will no one have NVGs?"
This will be true in all cases except when choosing CSAT Pacific from lobby option "Opposing Army/Mod Initialization"
Because Apex added so many NVG types and exception above, this was the simplest solution I could come up with. So adding a lobby parameter for NVGs could be misleading.

• Like 1

Hi Jigsor, i'm wondering if its possible to add a clean up script to vehicles that abandon from the civilian faction, i feel like it's trucks and civilian car all over the Tanoa map. keep up the good work.

Hi Jigsor, i'm wondering if its possible to add a clean up script to vehicles that abandon from the civilian faction, i feel like it's trucks and civilian car all over the Tanoa map. keep up the good work.

It already does this automatically.

ss9,

Yes a native approach to cleanup may by slightly less taxing, but A blanket approach will not work with this scenario. There are scripted conditions which sometimes need to delete corpses/vehicles instantly and some that use a timer so that you may loot corpses. For example under some circumstances suicide bomber or air patrols need to delete instantly. About intel,  1:2 is twice as much intel spawned as 1:4. Lobby parameter reads "Maximum possible intel per occupied grid zone ratio" and the options are "1 intel : 2 zones","1 intel : 3 zones","1 intel : 4 zones","1 intel : 5 zones","1 intel : 6 zones". This is not clear?

The marker lists global variable all_eos_mkrs in INS_definitions.sqf  are all the visible eos zone markers.

Captured zones are dynamically subtracted from this list. Each terrain has a different list.

Three scripts use this list.

1. ghst_PutinBuild.sqf will spawn ammo cache in one marker of this list.

2. ghst_PutinBuildIntel.sqf will spawn intel in markers of this list.

3. tasks_complete.sqf uses this list to help determine when all zones have been captured in order to activate mission ending.

Hey, nice to see that you stopped by my server. Some of the guys was wondering about red light in the helicopters at night is that something that you know how to add ? hope to see you around.

• Like 1

1.45 on Tanoa seems to be working great so far.  Thanks for the hard work Jigsor!

• Like 1

Getting an error running BMR_Insurgency_v1_44.Altis on our server dealing with the bmrflag.paa not being found.  I have scanned all the code and all references to this file appear to be correct and the file is present in the designated folder.  Also note that the bmrflag.pss image is being displayed in all of the usual places!

We have made some changes to the files ... added objects to mission.sqm and replaced the original branding images with our own (and yes we have given BMR Insurgency fill credit everywhere).  Perhaps there is a checksum (or other test) on this file somewhere?

Any ideas?

!!! Outside of this everything is running GREAT !!!

Xap,

Yeah, I don't know. This is old engine bug. In older engine version this would always popup untill you downloaded the mission. Then the image would display properly. Now it still pops up sometimes even after you download mission. The fix needs to be done by arma devs. If it bothers you enough you should report it to feedback tracker.

• Like 1

@ jigsor

Yes ... I see that returning to the menu after the file is downloaded the flag is there and the messages go away ;)

Perhaps this is a different thread but ... where can I find information on how to create new enemy areas and mission tasks within BMR Insurgency?

Lastly, are there any branding requirement when running your 'BMR Insurgency' package on our server (we are on Fragnet.com '[bOSS] Tactical')?

I will like to see some Syndikat units around the jungle villages if that's possible, ass you do a raid on the small village you get them as a resistance force ?

On 7/29/2016 at 10:52 AM, Xap said:

@ jigsor

Yes ... I see that returning to the menu after the file is downloaded the flag is there and the messages go away ;)

Perhaps this is a different thread but ... where can I find information on how to create new enemy areas and mission tasks within BMR Insurgency?

Lastly, are there any branding requirement when running your 'BMR Insurgency' package on our server (we are on Fragnet.com '[bOSS] Tactical')?

1.Enemy Areas

For creating red grid zones this mission relys on community script Enemy Occupation System (EOS) by Bangabob.

I recommend you read up on his thread to get familiar with it. I have modified the way the call line parameters work so that it can use settings set in lobby parameters such as factions, trigger distance and probabilities.

I've made other additions to this script pack such as headless client compatibility, deactivation timer and several other minor changes but they do not pertain to your question. So other than that. Most of the information you find there still is relevant to this implementation.

To create a new zone add a grid zone marker in editor and give it a unique name.

If it is intended to be a visible marker then add that marker name to list all_eos_mkrs in INS_definitions.sqf. There is a list for each terrain.

Add a call line to eos\OpenMe.sqf containing new marker name and spawn settings ex.

null=[["newMarker1"],[2,1,InfPb],[2,1,InfPb],[0,0],[0],[0],[0,0],[_fac1,0,AI_SpawnDis,_side,true]] call EOS_Spawn;

The top of this script has explanation of what all the parameters are. The global variables are defined in INS_definitions.

2.Mission tasks within BMR Insurgency

This may seem like a lot to take in but After you try to add another objective you will see it is not that difficult. It would be great to see if any come up with creative scenarios.

I Hope this clearly explains it.

The objectives are created by script and do not rely on editor placed objects.

An Edit of 3 scripts is required

1. INS_definitions.sqf

2. mission.sqm

3. random_objectives.sqf

Creation of an objective script in Objectives folder is required.

Optionally add Objective Topics and Descriptions to stringtable.xml

All objectives typically utilize assets defined in INS_definitions.sqf under

// Global Class Arrays /////////////////////////////////////////////////////

For example if Lobby Parameter "Opposing Army/Mod Initialization" is set to "CSAT - Requirements :: None" then CSAT assets are used and no edit to block below is required

If you wish to utilize assets not from Arma 3 or from a mod not activated by lobby parameter then it is up to you to activate them by means of editor placement or script. For simplicity And MP compatibility assurance I do not recommend this.

//INS_definitions.sqf
        // Global Class Arrays /////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// CSAT
	if (INS_op_faction isEqualTo 1) then {
		INS_Op4_side = EAST;// Cfg based side
		INS_men_list = ["O_SoldierU_SL_F","O_Soldier_GL_F","O_soldierU_repair_F","O_soldierU_medic_F","O_sniper_F","O_Soldier_A_F","O_Soldier_AA_F","O_Soldier_AAA_F","O_Soldier_AAR_F","O_Soldier_AAT_F","O_Soldier_AR_F","O_Soldier_AT_F","O_soldier_exp_F","O_Soldier_F","O_engineer_F","O_engineer_U_F","O_medic_F","O_recon_exp_F","O_recon_F","O_recon_JTAC_F","O_recon_LAT_F","O_recon_M_F","O_recon_medic_F","O_recon_TL_F","O_Sharpshooter_F","O_HeavyGunner_F"];// Armed soldiers
		INS_Op4_medic = "O_soldierU_medic_F";// One Medic
		INS_Op4_Eng = "O_soldierU_repair_F";// One Engineer
		INS_Op4_pilot = ["O_helipilot_F"];// Pilots
		INS_Op4_Veh_Light = ["O_MRAP_02_hmg_F","O_MRAP_02_gmg_F","O_G_Offroad_01_armed_F","O_APC_Wheeled_02_rcws_F"];// Armed Wheeled Vehicles
		INS_Op4_Veh_Tracked = ["O_APC_Tracked_02_cannon_F","O_APC_Tracked_02_AA_F","O_MBT_02_cannon_F"];// Armed Tracked Vehicles
		INS_Op4_Veh_Support = ["O_Truck_03_ammo_F","O_Truck_03_repair_F","O_Truck_02_Ammo_F","O_Truck_02_fuel_F","O_Truck_02_box_F","O_Truck_02_medical_F","O_Truck_03_device_F"];// Wheeled Support Vehicles
		INS_Op4_Veh_AA = ["O_APC_Tracked_02_AA_F"];// Anti Air Vehicles
		INS_Op4_stat_weps = ["O_GMG_01_high_F","O_HMG_01_high_F","O_static_AT_F","O_static_AA_F","O_HMG_01_A_F","O_GMG_01_F","O_G_Mortar_01_F"];// Static Weapons
		INS_civlist = ["C_man_p_beggar_F","C_man_1","C_man_polo_1_F","C_man_polo_2_F","C_man_polo_3_F","C_man_polo_4_F","C_man_polo_5_F","C_man_polo_6_F","C_man_shorts_1_F","C_man_1_1_F","C_man_1_2_F","C_man_1_3_F","C_man_p_fugitive_F","C_man_p_shorts_1_F","C_man_hunter_1_F","C_man_shorts_2_F","C_man_shorts_3_F","C_man_shorts_4_F"];// Civilian Units
		INS_civ_Veh_Car = ["C_Hatchback_01_F","C_Offroad_01_F","C_Quadbike_01_F","C_SUV_01_F"];// Civilian Cars
		INS_civ_Veh_Utl = ["C_Truck_02_fuel_F","C_Truck_02_box_F","C_Truck_02_transport_F","C_Van_01_box_F","C_Van_01_transport_F","C_Van_01_fuel_F"];// Civilian Utility Vehicles
	};

// Server Variables /////////////////////////////////////////////////
	if (isServer) then {
	 // Necessary Edits
		// Add a marker for possible objective site to list below and in editor. Choose a relatively clear and flat area for objective. This marker is only a starting reference point. random_objectives.sqf will call a function which randomizes placement of objective and ensures a clear and flat enough position.
		side_mission_mkrs = ["sidemiss1","sidemiss2","sidemiss3","sidemiss4","sidemiss5","sidemiss6","sidemiss7","sidemiss8","sidemiss9","sidemiss10","sidemiss11","sidemiss12"];publicVariable "side_mission_mkrs";// all objective markers
		// Add an object classname to end of list objective_objs. Perhaps a centerpiece or dummy object.
		objective_objs = ["Land_TTowerBig_1_F","Land_BagBunker_Tower_F","Land_UWreck_MV22_F","Land_HighVoltageTower_F","APERSBoundingMine","O_APC_Tracked_02_AA_F","RoadCone_F","RoadCone_F","Land_Sign_WarningUnexplodedAmmo_F","Land_Cargo_HQ_V3_F","RoadCone_F","deviceName_example"];publicVariable "objective_objs";// objective/mission objects (do not change array index order!)
		// Add a unique name of your objective to end of list objective_list
		objective_list = ["comms_tower","kill_leader","rescue_pilot","cut_power","mine_field","deliver_supplies","destroy_convoy","destroy_armed_convoy","destroy_mortar_squad","c_n_h","destroy_roadblock","destroy_device"];publicVariable "objective_list";// all objectives (do not change array index order!)
	 // Optional Edit
		// Add classname(s) of a ruins objects that may be created as a result of obkective completion. At the end of objective script you may want to search for and clean up these objects.
		objective_ruins = ["Land_TTowerBig_1_ruins_F","Land_TTowerBig_2_ruins_F","Land_Cargo40_color_V3_ruins_F","Land_HighVoltageTower_dam_F","Land_Cargo_HQ_V3_ruins_F"];publicVariable "objective_ruins";// Objective/mission ruins models
//mission.sqm
	//Recommended edit
	//In the editor there is a game logic named Sever. Add your newly created objective marker name to the command in the init field of this object. This will hide the marker at mission start or when the briefing screen is visible.
	{_x setmarkeralphalocal 0} foreach ["Respawn_East","Respawn_West","Helicopters","Mechanized","HelicopterRepair","AircraftMaintenance","VehicleMaintenance","Halo","Dock","IEDa","IED1","IED2","IED3","IED4","IED5","IED6","IED7","IED8","IED9","IED10","IED11","IED12","IED13","IED14","IED15","IED16","sidemiss1","sidemiss2","sidemiss3","sidemiss4","sidemiss5","sidemiss6","sidemiss7","sidemiss8","sidemiss9","sidemiss10","sidemiss11","sidemiss12","civmkr1","civmkr2","civmkr3","civmkr4","civmkr5","civmkr6","civmkr7","civmkr8","civmkr9","civmkr10","civmkr11","civmkr12","civmkr13","civmkr14","civmkr15","civmkr16","civmkr17"];
//random_objectives.sqf

// Necessary Edit
	//Add a new case for your objective
	case "destroy_device":// string name of objective defined in variable objective_list located in INS_definitions.sqf
	{
	_type = objective_objs select 11; //This is defined in INS_definitions.sqf
	[_newZone,_type] execVM "Objectives\Device_objective.sqf";//Device_objective.sqf is the name of objective script to run.
	};

//Device_objective.sqf
	// This is the actual objective script you need to create in Objectives folder.
	// In this script you will create objective defenses any scripted triggers, while loops or waituntil conditions to monitor progression of objective.
	// Created Tasks and win/fail are broadcast to all clients from here.
	// I recommend having a look at existing objectives to get more familiar with the objective architecture, get ideas and see example with more than one outcome.
	// The complexity and creativity is entirely up to you.
	// It is not necessary to use exact order of events as shown below. It really depends on what you are trying to achieve.
	// The chosen objective and objective marker will always be random so its good practice to not make the objective suitable to only one particular location.

// Privatize local variables
		private ["_newZone","_type","_rnum","_objmkr","_device","_grp","_stat_grp","_tskW","_tskE","_tasktopicW","_tasktopicE","_taskdescW","_taskdescE","_staticGuns"];

// Declare some variables.
		//random_objectives.sqf passes the 2 variables _newZone and _type to this script.
		_newZone = _this select 0;// randomized clear area for objective position array
		_type = _this select 1;// the class name of object your objective is based on. Maybe this is only a dummy objective object.
		_rnum = str(round (random 999));// generates a random number to add to objective name

// At this point you may want to move the _newZone position to a nearby road or building

do code....find building position...ect..
		_newZone = _newPos;

// The objective position object logic objective_pos_logic can be moved and objective marker can now be created.

objective_pos_logic setPos _newZone;

_objmkr = createMarker ["ObjectiveMkr", _newZone];
		"ObjectiveMkr" setMarkerShape "ELLIPSE";
		"ObjectiveMkr" setMarkerSize [2, 2];
		"ObjectiveMkr" setMarkerShape "ICON";
		"ObjectiveMkr" setMarkerType "mil_dot";
		"ObjectiveMkr" setMarkerColor "ColorRed";
		"ObjectiveMkr" setMarkerText "Device";

// Here we can create objects we need at the objective position such as defenses, props or ambient objects

_device = createVehicle [_type, _newZone, [], 0, "None"];
		_device setDir (random 359);
		_device setVectorUp [0,0,1];
                _device setVariable["persistent",true];//ensure this object does not get deleted by cleanup script

//There are a couple of functions in server_fncs.sqf that are typically used in this script.
		//These functions include spawning an enemy infantry group(s), static defenses, vehicle patrol orders, setting skills and function called by eventhandlers such as cleanup upon killed
		// You may utilize these functions to keep your script short or just script it all here.
		// The function spawn_Op4_grp spawns an enemy group, handle killed cleanup and setting damage multiplier values set in lobby options 
			// function - spawn_Op4_grp
				// input expects 2 parameters
					//1. - position array to spawn group
					//2. - size of group
				//  returns name of group
						// example usage
						_grp = [_newZone,10] call spawn_Op4_grp;

// Give group patrol orders example
			_handle=[_grp, position objective_pos_logic, 75] call BIS_fnc_taskPatrol;

// function spawn_Op4_StatDef will spawn static defense group around supplied position and may place 1 on top of building if nearby. It will handle killed cleanup and setting damage multiplier values set in lobby options 
				// input expects 3 parameters
					//1. - position array relative center
					//2. - number of static emplacements
					//3. - meter radius from center
				//  returns name of group
						// example usage
						_stat_grp = [_newZone,3,15] call spawn_Op4_StatDef;

// Create Task and Broadcast Objective

// create west task
		_tskW = "tskW_destroy_device" + _rnum;
		_tasktopicW = localize "STR_BMR_Tsk_topicW_DestroyDevice";//Task Topic
		//_tasktopicW = "Destroy Device";// If you do not want multilanguage support then insert string this way for all strings
		_taskdescW = localize "STR_BMR_Tsk_descW_DestroyDevice";//Task Description
		[_tskW,_tasktopicW,_taskdescW,WEST,[],"created",_newZone] call SHK_Taskmaster_add;
		sleep 5;

// create east task
		_tskE = "tskE_defend_device" + _rnum;
		_tasktopicE = localize "STR_BMR_Tsk_topicE_DefendDevice";
		_taskdescE = localize "STR_BMR_Tsk_descE_DefendDevice";
		[_tskE,_tasktopicE,_taskdescE,EAST,[],"created",_newZone] call SHK_Taskmaster_add;

//Create conditions to monitor progression of objective
		//This is only a basic example. You may want to write something more complex using scripted trigger or while loop or even spawn code to run in parallel with a suspension.

waitUntil {sleep 1; alive _device};
		waitUntil {sleep 3; !alive _device};

// Broadcast Win/Loose. Only one outcome in this example
		//west success
		[_tskW, "succeeded"] call SHK_Taskmaster_upd;
		//east fail
		[_tskE, "failed"] call SHK_Taskmaster_upd;

// Clean up
		"ObjectiveMkr" setMarkerAlpha 0;
		sleep 90;

{deleteVehicle _x; sleep 0.1} forEach (units _grp);
		{deleteVehicle _x; sleep 0.1} forEach (units _stat_grp);
		deleteGroup _grp;
		deleteGroup _stat_grp;

_staticGuns = objective_pos_logic getVariable "INS_ObjectiveStatics";
		{deleteVehicle _x; sleep 0.1} forEach _staticGuns;
		if (!isNull _device) then {deleteVehicle _device; sleep 0.1;};

deleteMarker "ObjectiveMkr";

// Initialize new objective
		if (true) exitWith {sleep 20; nul = [] execVM "Objectives\random_objectives.sqf";};

//stringtable.xml
	// All strings are defined in stringtable.xml to make use of multilanguage support.
	<Key ID="STR_BMR_Tsk_topicW_DestroyDevice">
		<Original>Destroy Device</Original>
		<German>zerstören Geräte</German>
		<French>Détruisez Dispositif</French>
		<Russian>уничтожить уÑтройÑтва</Russian>
		<Spanish>Destruye dispositivo</Spanish>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_BMR_Tsk_descW_DestroyDevice">
		<Original>Destroy Device by any means nessesary</Original>
		<German>Zerstören Gerät mit allen Mitteln nessesary</German>
		<French>Détruisez périphérique par tous les moyens nessesary</French>
		<Russian>Уничтожить уÑтройÑтво любыми ÑредÑтвами nessesary</Russian>
		<Spanish>Dispositivo destruir por cualquier medio nessesary</Spanish>
	</Key>
		<Key ID="STR_BMR_Tsk_topicE_DefendDevice">
		<Original>Defend Device</Original>
		<German>Verteidige Geräte</German>
		<French>Défendez Dispositif</French>
		<Russian>защитить уÑтройÑтва</Russian>
		<Spanish>defender dispositivo</Spanish>
	</Key>
	<Key ID="STR_BMR_Tsk_descE_DefendDevice">
		<Original>Defend Device at all costs</Original>
		<German>Verteidige Gerät unter allen Umständen</German>
		<French>Défendre l'appareil à tout prix</French>
		<Russian>Защищать уÑтройÑтво любой ценой</Russian>
		<Spanish>Dispositivo defender a toda costa</Spanish>
	</Key>

3.Branding requirements.

I don't care if you change the mission name or BMR Images. If you do have heavy edits I do recommend that you do change or add to the mission name especially if redistributing mission by any means other than game hosting.

I only ask that you keep the credits in the scripts. The are lots of credits in the code. Many credits under my name and many credits under other community authors.

This mission is largely built on community components aswell as original. I leave the credits and add credits if there were originally no credits but  I know who the author is..

There is no stolen code here so lets keep it that way.

On 7/31/2016 at 2:36 PM, CptDezusa said:

I will like to see some Syndikat units around the jungle villages if that's possible, ass you do a raid on the small village you get them as a resistance force ?

Since Syndikat are not moded units all you need to do is add their classnames to the 2 infantry lists

eos\UnitPools.sqf

// EAST CSAT Pacific FACTION

_InfPool

and

INS_definitions.sqf

// CSAT (Pacific)

INS_men_list

Edited by Jigsor
reflects changes required for v1.46
  • Like 1

Thank you again as always it's a nice mission, what is the news about update on the mission ?

No news yet on update for mission. I have not made any new additions/changes so far. I've only been working on my computer. I don't foresee an update anytime soon.

• Like 1

Hello everyone.

Everytime we try launching the BMR insurgency mission from our serverbox using the TADST application, we seem to be running into several issues. Our first issue is when we try launching it on CUP map (such as Takistan or Zargabad) it will launch the server into either Tanoa or Stratis instead. It will not launch properly yet the placement of everything is still be set on tanoa (so the items and spawn areas are all  still set to the location for Tanoa, even though we tried launching it for a different map such as takistan) this will cause everything to spawn in the air, in the water or at any random location spread throughout the map making it smply unplayable!

However if we try to launch it in a original Arma map such as Tanoa, Stratis or Altis it will launch, but when we try this the scripts will not work on the mission.

No matter what, when we do launch the server we get a VHSrespawn.sgf error, might this have something to do with it? We tried to run the BMR_insurgency without any mods (so on vanilla Arma3 ) but this didn't seem to resolve our issues at all, therefore we believe it isn't a error caused by the mods.

I will add an image with the server log through the TADST app (sorry, couldn't think of an easier way to share the log).

Any help would be appreciated, Thank you in advance!

351zjwm.jpg

Has anyone tried to move the base to the main island? Each time I try it all the vehicles explode for some reason..Ive never had this issue before..I also have a couple different missions I moved to the main island with no problems..anyone run into this?

Diesel

@Casper Van Dorp

Thanks  for playing the mission. I will try to help.

Is this edited/resaved in any way or original version as from dropbox link?

Rather than post a picture I would prefer you post logs in text code box. The images are very small and hard to read.

It will be more helpful to post the entire log .rpt file of server and your client with only mission required mods to that I can try to reproduce the problem.

The logs will include activated mods and script errors you mention.

I do not see error relating to vehRespawn.sqf.

I suspect the problem is CUP related. There have been several revisions of the cup mods and they do not update properly. They must always be deleted and then installed new.

Are Cup terrains working with any other mission?

Has anyone tried to move the base to the main island? Each time I try it all the vehicles explode for some reason..Ive never had this issue before..I also have a couple different missions I moved to the main island with no problems..anyone run into this?

Diesel

post #554

• Like 1

The mission is not edited or revised in any way, we use it directly after downloading. The CUP maps on the other hand have worked out for us on other missions and we regularly play Zeus.pbo missions on it. Because of this We didn't think it was a direct CUP error. 

I'm not sure if the Veh error has any real effect on the insurgeny anyway, but who knows?

We've tried looking for other insurgency maps but we just couldn't bring ourselves to like another one as much as the BMR mission, so we'd be really grateful if we could get this to work!

I couldn't put the serverlog into the code block in this comment (because it would make the comment too long), therefore the following link will show you the exact serverlog as we get it. Maybe you can make any sense of it? http://www.capitaldice.com (don't worry, it will show nothing other than the serverlog!).

if there's any other information you need or if I can do anything else please let me know!

Thanks again for the help <3

-Cazzy

Just maybe i'm so lucky, but it seem's like script spawn only AT-enemy (rpg-7) in towns. (Play Takistan version with Leights Opfor Pack, last version of your mission and mods)

Edit: Nevermind , already fix this

Quick question for those of you using ACE Medical..what are you doing for the revive? I had read you can replace the FAK with an ACE Epi to use for revive but cant seem to get it to work..do I need to take out BTC Revive totally and just use the ACE?

Diesel

Hello jigsor.. thank you for BMR Insurgency and all your hard work.

Not sure if I found a bug or not but when using the built-in HuntIR as the UAV operator it seems to make the ACE interaction system disappear? Not a biggie because as long as our group sticks to using the ACE HuntIR grenedes and not the "white flare" addaction system built into BMR Insugency it doesn't cause the ACE interaction system to vanish. But just thought I would mention it.

Secondly.. is there a way to disable the long fly-in intro?  It's great the first time (and you may be using it to help stall while assets load?) but when anyone in our group goes to change roles they have to sit through it again. Not really a problem, small price to pay for such a great mission, but just wondering?

Thanks!

Hello Jigsor, thank you for your super customizable, realy good working Insurgency missions!! 
I spent a lot hours of fun playing in it, and the same amount of time of editing it for myself and my team.
And what was really a fly in a huge pile of good ointment, it is old or simply ussless scripts (certainly in my humble opinion). Some of them like set-getloadout - no longer supports, or some just got ingame analogs like BTC-revive.
Maybe you have plans for making script-free version of your mission (light version)? Delete content always was easier than add new, you know.

Once again I want to thank you for such a great mission!

Has anyone else notcied that the disabling of stamina is no longer working? For me it seems to have stopped working and no matter what script combination I try it seems to not work.