soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

Yeah please make sure tanks and humvees(Especially!) are a good scale.

People based their stuff off arma 2 scale for arma 2 , the scale was too small that bi did

---------- Post added at 16:51 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

(Wtf post disappeared and split)

Yes, RHS should do a good scale, arma 2 scale was too small, especially humvees!

Please make sure your humvees are big enough, if you see a real humvee, it's significantly bigger than in arma, not just because it's IRL too

Anyway I agree scale is important, arma 3 merkava scale is good!

But remember merkava is a small tank etc etc

( sorry for semi repeat post, it broke I won't bother)

Edited by MikeTim
Wtf post disappeared and merged.. Wot

I also wouldn't mind knowing what kind of vests we'll be seeing in the USAF mod.

Anyway I agree scale is important, arma 3 merkava scale is good!

But remember merkava is a small tank etc etc

Small? I think you never actually had opportunity to stand next to any kind of a tank. :D

I guarantee you that it's large as small house. Just recently I had opportunity to compare in person size of T-72 class tank with Leopard 2 tank, difference in size is significant, and still for me T-72 was a large vehicle, I have around 1,75m in height, hey a T-34/85 or T-55 is large for me.

altough it is truth that size scale in games is problematic.

Edited by Damian90

In the military academy we had some tanks and they were as big as some of the buildings there.

My fav one, although quite dated, is the Panzer VIB, I have a photo next to the one in a WW2 museum in la Gleize and God, that is a monster! And I'm 1,86 mts.

We have officially entered the Make Arma Not War competition under the new combined mod name RHS: Escalation! Please come and vote for us! Your support will be very appreciated! This indirectly also answers the most asked question of all time: when will our mods be released? Well in order to comply with the competition rules we figure we have no choice but to release the first versions of both mods before the end of October . More screens to follow, but for now please cat your support here: http://makearmanotwar.com/entry/DT5ghVA5GT#.U_s3-_m1bCd

For new screens visit our Facebook page

To me it was the logical step to follow with such amazing quality. BTW supported of course :p

Really interesting that you also add the digital flora, the RU side it's gonna rock with so much variety :)

awesome. Voted.

Can you release a list of the vehicles and weapons included?

Voted and told all of my 50-some Steam friends to vote for it as well, this mod definitely should win something.

Great stuff team. +1 Vote.

Funny people vote before they even play with this mod. I surely believe it would be to notch but still voting for something that isn't released yet ...:rolleyes:

Funny people vote before they even play with this mod. I surely believe it would be to notch but still voting for something that isn't released yet ...:rolleyes:

Yes, maybe they delete all content by mistake. :D

The whole voting system for most categories in MANW is just to show support and allow some community participation to people who are not entering themselves and encourage them to expand the projects that they show interest in. It has zero effect on the way that it's judged by BIS and the judging panel (which is based on technical and design aspects of the entry and how they meet set criteria)

It's not a case that the mods that get the most 'likes' win a damn thing, and it's no more significant that the previous 60-odd pages of this thread full of members of the community telling RHS what a great job they've been doing.

On the other hand, RHS always made quality stuff in the past... I don't think it will change in A3.

One does not have to search far to find AFRF for Arma 2 or the dozens (literally) other addons we have released over the last 10 years

1st. Most of the entries of the contest are yet to be released. So it's logical that people support the projects they see ( in images / videos the best ). If you add to this that RHS has offered always the best quality in their previous versions... ( some of us are following them since OFP, so more than a decade )

2nd. People don't "vote", they support ( if I'm not wrong people can only vote in the SP part of the contest ). The verdict of the Total Modification will be issued by a BI jury.

EDIT: Ninjed by Soul :butbut:

@Soul_Assassin You should add the MANW link to the first post, People will notice it more getting you more upvotes :)

Edited by deltagamer

RHS is on manw... What the fuck...

How did I not know this... Lol this is my favorite mod , did you guys not put in on fb. Lol wtf

RHS is on manw... What the fuck...

How did I not know this... Lol this is my favorite mod , did you guys not put in on fb. Lol wtf

The announcement was made today ( well, yesterday in my timezone ), and they already posted two messages in the Facebook ( including 9 screenshots ).