soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

Oh ok.. I thought it had been for some time.

Thanks a lot.

Rip all other mods on manw, this is the clear winner.... Inb4 some shitty rpg game mode wins.. Lol

Great to hear you guys are doing this, I will surely support it.

Wait so now it's gonna be one mod right, for manw?

Is it gonna get split later on?

Like I can see you guys releasing the combined alpha as a overall taste of both sides, then splitting into full mods after manw later on.. Seems like a solid idea.

Anyway just saw new pics. Great stuff, good to hear it's coming out in manw timeframe

Wait so now it's gonna be one mod right, for manw?

Is it gonna get split later on?

Like I can see you guys releasing the combined alpha as a overall taste of both sides, then splitting into full mods after manw later on.. Seems like a solid idea.

Anyway just saw new pics. Great stuff, good to hear it's coming out in manw timeframe

Why would one split it up?

Why would one split it up?

Maybe he means instead of only doing a combined RU/US pack there'd be separate downloads for only the US or only the RU in case someone didn't want one or the other.

I though previously it was supposed to be two separate mods?

Are you saying like, it was but now it's one and your not going back to two?

I just previously got the impression back earlier in the development it was gonna be two mods, and you guys said russian army was gonna be released first, it's fine by me if it's one, I have no problem with that.. Even better I only have to make my friends dl 1 mod.

Edit: lol just got a glitch where it showed pufu as the last post, but then it dissapared.. I think it hadn't registered my post in my end , weird....

This website is glitchy on ipad, I get 502 error on every new page of a thread... But only on,ipad google chrome,,, lol wtf

Edited by MikeTim

Don't know how combining those would go lol, you would have like 600 AKs in virtual arsenal lol

This vs VTN will be very good, but I'm sure we can mix and match.

The more well polished and detailed mods we have at hand, the better =) (says the guy with 100 megas hoarding mod folders)

BTW, are combat jets planned on a foreseable future or we´d have to rely on third parties (i.e. John&Spartan´s jets, dezkits, etc...)?

cheers!

If you are looking for a russian jet check out the "su22m4"mod, idk if it's updated to still work but back when I used it it was great.

If you are looking for a russian jet check out the "su22m4"mod, idk if it's updated to still work but back when I used it it was great.

I´m using it already, just the rockets sounds doesn´t work, everything else is fine, thus the author will only update when/whenever he adds something new to the mod...

VTN guys posted a MiG29C screenshot, so if RHS doesn´t have jets, we can use VTN´s lol

;2761597']VTN guys posted a MiG29C screenshot' date=' so if RHS doesn´t have jets, we can use VTN´s lol[/quote']

RHS will add the Su25, at least there is a screen in their Facebook ( and something tells me that they will add at least one US jet ).

Misty, omg forgot the rhs su25.. Derp how do I forget.

Also megasampa do you mean su22 author is still active? In he just waiting to finish another thing before updating?

Thought maybe he was in active hmm

Misty, omg forgot the rhs su25.. Derp how do I forget.

Also megasampa do you mean su22 author is still active? In he just waiting to finish another thing before updating?

Thought maybe he was in active hmm

After the first release we plan to take a serious look at aviation. Not just fighter jets.

Was there a List somewhere of the planned US assets? Specifically Strykers if anyone knows.

Was there a List somewhere of the planned US assets? Specifically Strykers if anyone knows.

No not yet, but yeah I was hoping we could get a list of whats coming in the first release.

Edited by MarcusCunningham

as kind of gratitude for your support here is short video about features that were incorporated to BTR 60 & 70 while ago...

We have officially entered the Make Arma Not War competition under the new combined mod name RHS: Escalation! Please come and vote for us! Your support will be very appreciated! This indirectly also answers the most asked question of all time: when will our mods be released? Well in order to comply with the competition rules we figure we have no choice but to release the first versions of both mods before the end of October . More screens to follow, but for now please cat your support here: http://makearmanotwar.com/entry/DT5ghVA5GT#.U_s3-_m1bCd

For new screens visit our Facebook page

Vetoed, I mean voted ;)

Looking really good so far guys - good luck for your entry. :)

as kind of gratitude for your support here is short video about features that were incorporated to BTR 60 & 70 while ago...

Woohoo! I love those animations ( specially the turret one ), this is above outstanding ( yeah I'm starting to lack words to properly express how awesome this mod is ).

Love it! :bounce3:

BTW if the firing from vehicles is properly added ( technically in the helicopter DLC ), are there any plans to make the shooting ports functional ( in BMPs, BTRs, etc. )?

Yup, very nice anims.

I have a question tough. Why sometimes PIP view is so... hmmm, jumpy? Not smooth, and sometimes completely opposite, anyone knew the reason?

I have a question tough. Why sometimes PIP view is so... hmmm, jumpy? Not smooth, and sometimes completely opposite, anyone knew the reason?

I think it uses secondary resources ( Graphic card memory and so on ), while the main ones are dedicated to the primary view. With a good rig you should get it improved.

I think it uses secondary resources, while the main ones are dedicated to the primary view. With a good rig you should get it improved.

Well I have a good rig (nearly all graphics maxed out and visibility up to 4000-5000m), still sometimes some PIP's are so jumpy which makes their usability questionable.