soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

Wait so it's a spare wheel script for tanks? Does this apply to all your vehicles , the vanilla ones?

For BTR's (done), trucks & cars (WIP) - basically everything that has visible spare wheel should be able to change it's wheel in case of damage (and spare wheel will disappear). That was rather general reply (considering mod as whole)

Another thing: Will be there some sort of realistic gun stability system implemented? i mean, make it harder for older tanks? So older tanks cant fire (perfect) while driving? Think even the 1990 aera dont have perfectly balanced gun and chassis, very different sort of NVG (while raining it must have been useless) and thermal view (on day its (was) not that good).

Well, overall US AFV's in the mod should allways have good stabilization, this is how it is in reality.

Russian faction is more, hmmm, widespread here, some more modern tanks have relatively good stabilization, not that good as NATO ones but not much worse, some other tanks or vehicles are... well meh. :P

First of all in these screens the ODON symbol is just a placeholder as the decaling is dynamic. Secondly we also include MVD as part of the mod

I see.

Amazing work all around, cant wait to get my hands on these! My only request, if you guys do your own model of the Blackhawk later, please don't use miniguns unless its an appropriate variant? since the first ARMA BI went minigun crazy! Also, think someone on the previous page already asked this but do you have any plans for Special Operations units for the US?

That might be because its "UH-60M" model from A2 OA , which BIS updated from their A2 Navy MH-60S

so i think RHS BH is a placeholder for much better and realistic model since A2 one is inaccurate almost like BIS's abrams model

I know its from OA, which is why I wasn't as tactful about it as I could be.

I hope they get a more realistic one made. Or I can at least get off my lazy ass and finish mine. ;)

I know its from OA, which is why I wasn't as tactful about it as I could be.

I hope they get a more realistic one made. Or I can at least get off my lazy ass and finish mine. ;)

Haha, yeah. We're aware of the problems with these models, but we concluded we'd rather have an inaccurate model than no model at all. It's the price you pay, I guess. :P

We'll definitely looking into UH-60 replacement options after the USF Pre-Alpha release. :)

great job,been following it on FB and here and every time i see a update its mindblowing,only can say ;keep it up!!!

Final 1p29 textures, fixed some issues with normals ;)

NImCxqc.jpg

a85Zgo6.jpg

ulPXcvr.jpg

Very nice vasmkd.

I have a question (I don't know if it has been answered).

Are you guys planning to make some SOF units for the US?

Very nice work, I wish I was half the modeler you guys are.

Id'e say SOF units would be planned at some stage in development

If you want to make SOF you can probably just throw a boonies and some chest rig on the rhs us units in arsenal...

That leads me to a question, are the "body models" of your clothes arma 2 shaped and only fit your vests?

Like it would be really sad if vests from say, russian units would be half clipped through arma 3 vanilla units because of some model thing.. Also I hope I can use vanilla vests with rhs uniforms..

More goodies complete

PSO-1 received new textures by me ;) Model by Soul Assassin.

OTS9kRX.jpg

2Q5LXJO.jpg

pYuHvWs.jpg

Someone just linked this at the RHS facebook page:

So good, it almost brings tears in my eye... ;)

Someone just linked this at the RHS facebook page:

So good, it almost brings tears in my eye... ;)

Jesus Christ, gave me goose bumps, makes you wanna yell URAAAA ZA RODINU. Can't wait.

:) Oh my god it looks amazing, the BMP even ejects the little (propellant?) casings out of the back :)

Wow great. Now i don't want to make any assumptions... but it is a release trailer.. that may or may not imply something for some people, maybe under certain circumstances... :cool:

Its great to see in a video, even better than I expected.

:eek: ( recovering from the shock )

Goose bumps, epicness, excellence! :bounce3:

Side note: High score too for the photography, editing and mounting of the video ( love the pilots moment, also the grad in the night ).

I think I saw a Kamaz Typhoon in the background?

Just a little question, this was the Russian teaser video... will we have a US one too?

Fantastic trailer. It confirms exactly why I've been patiently waiting all this time.

One horribly minor and unimportant nitpick though that someone I know noticed about the

at 1:32... the tail rotor looks like it's spinning in reverse?