I think so too. Though quick change seats is pretty convenient when testing. 

10 hours ago, lexx said:

I think it's a bit weird how there is no door from the vehicle crew to the passengers in most (all?) transport vehicles, yet I can easily switch seats via action menu. Maybe this is something that should be considered to be removed then?

Well, RL you can't switch to driver from any postion in any armpoured vehicle I've eber been. Should that be remove  too?

In a perfect game with good AI reations I would say yes, in ArmA, I tend to say: better not.

Good old OFP had the best compromise: switching only when vehicle does not move.

>Players incapacitated in vehicles are now longer automatically killed 

I think a no is missin there.

I think an extra "w" slipped in. Anyway, I like the recent changes to Revive, but kind of wish it worked with AI like the ArmA2 predecessor did.

• Like 1

PCML - A different trajectory of the missile's flight even in manual mode.
Heli - Very strange strength and resistance to hits in the air and on the ground.
Hellcat has an oddly placed target locking lock for handheld launchers in both versions of the game.
In the development version, helicopters in the air are very resistant and resistant to direct hits.
etc.

Due to lack of time, no additional descriptions and selections are available.

Wow didn't see those revieve system changes coming. Much appreciated!

• Like 1

Not all situations are one hundred percent repetitive. The video must take an hour to include them.
Focus on the aiming method and notice that some more armored helicopters are sometimes more susceptible to destruction than less-armored helicopters.
I do not know what is the difference between the goal suspended in the air and the same target placed on the ground when using PCML with manual control.
In virtual reality I checked the repair car (Tempest Repair), which closes like a Hellcat helicopter. In top mode, the PCML rocket often exceeds the target without activating the payload over the target.

https://streamable.com/q5u9l

The BTR-K can't reach its next waypoint when it's in "safe" mode.

Just tested the "Shots" mode in arma3_diag, looks like it works correctly now - seems very decent and usefull. One thing that would make it even better is, if it would show impact speed of the projectile for each hitmarker - because speed has a significant influence on hitpoint/ component damage. Or maybe even better: also show remaining hit value at point of impact.

Excellent to see those Revive related changes! Should fix quite a few issues we had to work around. Thanks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SuicideKing said:

Excellent to see those Revive related changes! Should fix quite a few issues we had to work around. Thanks!

yes the new "Unload Incapacitated" vehicle action is most welcome!

Prevents having to use code like this:

https://github.com/auQuiksilver/Apex-Framework/blob/master/Apex_framework.terrain/code/functions/fn_incapacitated.sqf#L438-L457