.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

;2372867']

@ Grey-Legolas

Can you please give me details. Most importantly what mission(s) did you try and which factions did they have (EN/CZ/RU)?

A3 itself had the conversation system removed and the new voice set may interfere in radio chat.

Hi, thanks a lot for quick respond. The problem covers the whole blufor side - both all Arma2 factions and new Arma 3 unites. It happenes at all islands, whether unites are in my gropup or not. All opfor factions seemed to be ok.

Blufor unites are "muted" in the editor and while plaing missions from Arma 2, while in Arma 3 showcases the problem didnd take place.

Can you please help me?

@ Fabio_Chavez

Is there a standalone download for it or just the complete package?

To me it looks more like a problem with the sky, as its always in the center of your screen no matter if you move up a hill or down.

@ Grey-Legolas

I tried to give the A2/OA units the new A3 radio protocol .. obviously that didnt work out. Sorry about that. :(

Will try to get it fixed with the next update or revert it back for now.

Hm this object has no config definition. Hard to say what changed with A3 there. :|

Ok, this is the problem.

http://i50.tinypic.com/5ctuc.jpg

i use some pond of PMC.

Thank you!!! i just loaded PMC as a mod and the bug is gone, i got to say FATA is looking ridiculously awesome with the new sky and lighting!!!

i cant wait to see it in action!!! i really hope the PR folks get into it, this time and maybe choose a little less ambitious but more productive aproach thistime.

PR began as minimod wich basicly just tweaked some weapon parameters for BF2, do you guys really have to reinvent the wheel with arma?

anyway i hope you will find a way to make you stuff accessible to arma3 in the future, im really looking forward to it because FATA is really a map that lives up to PR mapping standards, i guess even a lot of armaheads dont even know.

how do you feel about the new look of your map?

p.s. hope you dont mind i played around a littlebit with your map (some people seem to be a bit sensitive in that matter :P)

and kju, thank you for you help and for AiA, too awesome!!!

Edited by Fabio_Chavez

Love the concept of the mod, but it doesnt seem to be launching properly. I am trying to use the Play With SIX version, launch process goes just fine, no errors and it is showing that it is loading the mod folder, however it doesnt seem to be pulling up the assets from A2 or OA which I have installed, just not sure if its trying to point at the wrong folder. Spent time trying to figure out how to get it to point to the right spots for the A2 and OA info but cant seem to locate it. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

My question is do the air assets take off and land correctly? Also is the smoke trail fixed

Could somebody do a step by step on how to run this on a server? Im currently running a regular ArmA 3 server now but I would like to run another server at the sametime with this mod. It would be very helpful for me thanks.

.kju, thanks for the feedback, it means i don't waste my time thinking the errors on my side. 'tis appreciated.

LoK

I'm having the same issue as Grey-Legolas and am receiving no radio chatter from the AI. Is this a common issue or simply isolated? i'm launching the mod via Steam, since I'm too simple to understand Six launcher, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Noraku

I'm having the same issue as Grey-Legolas and am receiving no radio chatter from the AI. Is this a common issue or simply isolated? i'm launching the mod via Steam, since I'm to simple to understand Six launcher, any help would be greatly appreciated.

its a known issue.

UODATE: when the BMP2 (with turret and large calibre gun) moves it's texture scrolls as well. Very disconcerting :))

Edited by orlok
grammar

Sorry for a very likely stupid question,

But do is it required to have Arma2 and OA installed for this mod to work?

Or can I install through withSIX and then just add Arma 2 addons like I would arma 3 addons?

Sorry for a very likely stupid question,

But do is it required to have Arma2 and OA installed for this mod to work?

Or can I install through withSIX and then just add Arma 2 addons like I would arma 3 addons?

You'd need Arma 2 and OA, because most Arma 2 addons require Arma 2 and/or OA.

I'm getting atleast 50% better performance playing arma 2 maps in arma3 with this mod its amazing its so much smoother and better looking.

Great¡¡¡¡ Thanks¡¡¡

Anyway to fix the problem in some maps to fix the background ??

2013041400002.jpg

Full AllInArma support is now not only available for Play withSIX BETA, but also latest stable (build 422).

UI support for loading mods from other games than the active game is planned for soon.

Edited by Sickboy

Awesome :bounce3:

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

If someone wants to give a bash at tweaking the lighting,

download this test addon, change the values, pack with a recent pbo packer

and load it next to AiA - result should be visible on any terrain except Stratis.

I've added the comments from BI's core config for the old definitions at least.

The new parameters from A3 you have to guess their meaning from their name yourself.

Happy tweaking and sharing back. :bounce3:

I can't say port them as nothing has been altered to get them to work

Agree SmokeDog, its near impossible to call them "ported" when nothing actually changes.

Its seems similar a gamer being told, this addon is designed and released for Coops, DM and C&H ...... then along comes crCTI and DayZ !

Or a consumer being told, this film is best viewed on a HD TV .... then along comes a 80inch plasma with heaps of amazing picture enhancers !

is it correct, that at the moment, you can't rebind the planes control scheme? - (my mouse will only go up/down, not side/side :P - flying with keyboard only = not so great :P)

Gnat;2373510']Agree SmokeDog' date=' its near impossible to call them "ported" when nothing actually changes.

Its seems similar a gamer being told, this addon is designed and released for Coops, DM and C&H ...... then along comes crCTI and DayZ !

Or a consumer being told, this film is best viewed on a HD TV .... then along comes a 80inch plasma with heaps of amazing picture enhancers ![/quote']

I think that’s a great attitude to have, gnat those subs look superb in the A3 sea, not got the big ships over yet but will have a look at those soon. Already flying around in the Cessna’a, so many great mod/addons, you’ve made deserve to be seen in the most upto date engine available for the game.

What about frigates/waves in A3, will have a look at that too...:D

Same goes for you @smokeDog..:)

Edit: back to topic. I am using PWS for this now until it settles a little, auto updates for such a fast moving mod is a great idea. Would recommend others to use PWS, certainly for now. Although to begin with PWS is a little confusing, but you get the hang of it fairly quickly, well I have for what I need that's it updating this mod in particular, which in my opinion is the most important mod so far in Arma 3, possibly for some time to come..

Last time I used Six was with the older format, which to be fair seemed easier to get around..:p

Anyway 'AIA'

Great work kju..

Edited by ChrisB

thanks for the lighting configuration. missed that post last night but will give it a try tonight. amazing work on. a huge project. thanks again

is the lighting cfg also suitable to fix the fog color? e.g. turning it "sandish" etc...

EDIT: nevermind i have no clue how to use it anyway... :D

Great work Kju - many thanks.

One question - what is your hardware spec for the videos ?

cj

;2373051']@ sproyd

There are issues with AiA and CBA for A3 yes. Disable it for now if you can.

Ah - I figured out why it kept launching with CBA_A3 - I had Shacktac HUD enabled which requires it. Turned that off, fixed it. No more errors.