max power

User Mission Request Thread

Hi guys.

I play with my dad, and we have problems all the time with telling eachother where enemy is situated, so i thought to make some of simple multiplayer mission.

On a map there should be a number of spots where players are spawn.

After players spawned, somewhere, on a random spot, on a random distance one or few enemies are spawned.

After those enemies are killed, players spawned on another random point, and all starts again.

So the point here is to learn really good how to use a compas, and distance.

Compas issue can seem odd for you, but since my dad doesn't speak english, and it is hard to remember meaning of NWSE, it would be a good practice for both.

Thanks.

Mhh, nearly 8w are gone since release and still no good MP/COOP missions out there (except for the 4 bohemia scenarios), Domination/PatrolOps still under development and bugged... BECTI to focused on controlling AI, other missions most time overscripted > slow performance or bugged....

any suggestions for good missions?

at this moment this game is 90% wastelandcrap & 9% altis life... maybe arround 1% normal arma stuff @mp browser

invade & annex is just... frustrating (with this 1hit cheater ai+weapon shake on player side)

Edited by yxman

Mission idea: Commander Battle. 2-3 players, depends on how many sites are inn mission. RTS a like. Using strategic module, each of them, commanding bot squads to move, attack, defend etc. The one who survives wins. Various tasks, 1 comander should defend a city, while other should capture it. Open field battles etc. There are a lot mods, and vannila game, supporting commanding squads, and spectating them while they fight.

can someone remake / port (with permission ofcourse) Fireball's Insurgency from Arma 2? by far the best game mode ever!

can someone remake / port (with permission ofcourse) Fireball's Insurgency from Arma 2? by far the best game mode ever!

Currently that version of Insurgency is quite broken and the author (Fireball) has stated that it probably requires a complete re-write and that he's currently not up to the task. From the sounds of it a lot of work is required. PITN and I have looked at it ourselves but lack the skills for a re-write.

See Fireball's post in the main Insurgency thread (bottom page 95)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?112579-Insurgency/page95

Im looking for a COOP zombie mission where the zombies spawn near the players and actually attack in hordes. The type of mission im looking for is something like the Chernarus Apocalypse - Part Three mission. Anybody got any missions/mods/scripts? I am not looking for anything like dayz where you hunt for loot and zombies just spawn in towns.

If you dont know what Chernarus Apocalypse - Part Three is then watch this:

Im looking for a COOP zombie mission where the zombies spawn near the players and actually attack in hordes. The type of mission im looking for is something like the Chernarus Apocalypse - Part Three mission. Anybody got any missions/mods/scripts? I am not looking for anything like dayz where you hunt for loot and zombies just spawn in towns.

If you dont know what Chernarus Apocalypse - Part Three is then watch this:

My own Namalsk Zombies from ArmA 2 has zombies that attack almost exclusively via hordes, it's only 2 player coop, however. I, myself, very much prefer horde attacks, but the main problem is the cost in performance that inevitably results from this. It's a hard balance from a mission designers standpoint.

My own Namalsk Zombies from ArmA 2 has zombies that attack almost exclusively via hordes, it's only 2 player coop, however. I, myself, very much prefer horde attacks, but the main problem is the cost in performance that inevitably results from this. It's a hard balance from a mission designers standpoint.

I am wanting to create a fun Operation for my community and I would like to have it so as we walk through the mission we are getting attacked very often by 4/5 zombies. I would like them to spawn 100meters out and run towards us, is this possible? I am not talking about huge hordes, just enough to keep us on our toes throughout the mission.

Saying that a port of your Namalsk mission to arma 3 with a little less zombies spawning would be awesome!

Give me a PM or add me on steam , would be good to have a chat :)

Edited by alexharvey52

I would be extremely happy if someone was able to make Cipher for Arma3 (the original was made for A2, awesome coop mission with unlimited replayability). I beg you! :)

In Arma 2 I was able to make all sorts of zombie related missions and the such using The Undead Mod. I could just open up the editor, plop down some undead, or a spawning module and have at it. Does anyone know if it's possible to have something like this in Arma 3? I really have no desire to play one of these survival scenarios where you're scrounging for equipment. I like having a mix of BLUFOR vs OPFOR with zombies thrown in for a little bit of extra terror.

Looking for people experienced with editing pbo's, scripting and coding things within Arma 3 Making a Arma 3 Life server that's scripted out and a lot more fun then the usual servers but need a co~admin to help me with scripting and such since I'm not the best at it. Email me at: film4life8@gmail.com[1] if interested. Will be paying

Anyone made any missions with Stalkers British Infantry and Kiory's SA80 pack?

The game is always U.S. biased as regards to it's stock missions. As this is a Nato force with British soldiers involved it would be good to have a range of missions with a Brit flavour :)

Hi guys

I raised this in the wrong forum I think. Anyway, is anyone able to design an MP or SP campaign where, instead of us being the attackers, we're the defenders? I'm bored to death of the current CTI and domination type scenarios where its just a constant fly here, shoot, win, fly here, shoot, win...etc etc. What I'm thinking of is:

- Altis as the map

- Opfor has a main base at say Sofia that keeps randomly generating new infantry, a/c, vehicles, armour, etc

- its the Opfor who are doing the attacking - ie. we have firebases or bases spread throughout the western side of Altis which we need to defend

- Opfor will constantly be sending out vehicle convoys to strategic locations, where their inf disembark before attacking a nearby bluefor base

- Opfor constantly sends out enemy boats and frogmen to attack bluefor bases (which brings in our own frogmen/divers)

- just like in this pic http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=960333&page=50 hopefully there's a 'front line' on the map which shows territory gained/lost

- Bluefor constantly spawns at a main base (airport?) and has to ferry reinforcements out to bases under attack

- Enemy reinforcements spawn quicker the closer you get to Sofia

This could allow for:

- multiple battles ongoing (standard base defense, attacking, defending against divers, attacking their main base with a/c, helicopters, boats, etc)

- a battle that could go on for hours until the enemy base at Sofia is taken

- allows use of airpower (jets/helicopters) to strike at vehicle convoys ie. enemy supply lines

This is just an idea. I'm hoping someone can create it.

Request a remake of OFP's campaign with A3 units and some creative thinking when it comes to mission locations. Some of the top downloaded missions are remakes of individual OFP missions and OFP has the best campaign IMO.

I guess default iteration would be BLUFOR vs OPFOR but I wouldn't mind having the sides switched around so we can use/fight different units.

Infantry units all have equivalents.

BLUFOR

##M1A1 Abrams -> Slammer

##M2A2 Bradley -> Choice between Panther or Marshall

##M60 Patton -> Slammer

##M113 -> Choice between Panther or Marshall

##M163 Vulcan -> Cheetah

##M151 'MUTT' Jeep -> Hunter

##HMMWV -> Hunter

##M939 '5-ton' Truck -> HEMMT

##UH-60 Black Hawk -> Ghosthawk

##CH-47D Chinook -> Ghosthawk

##OH-58 Kiowa -> Pawnee

##AH-1 Cobra -> Comanche

##AH-64 Apache -> Comanche

##A-10 Thunderbolt II -> TBA

OPFOR/GreenFOR

##Ural -> Zamak

##UAZ-469 -> Ifrit/Strider

##T-55 -> T100/Kuma or BTR-K/FV-720

##T-72 -> T100/Kuma

##T-80 -> T100/Kuma

##BRDM -> Ifrit/Strider

##BMP-1 -> BTR-K/FV-720 or Marid/Gorgon

##BMP-2 -> BTR-K/FV-720 or Marid/Gorgon

##Scud Launcher -> MLRS?

##Shilka ->Tigris/???

##Mi-17 -> Orca/Mohawk

##Mi-24 Hind -> Kajman/Hellcat

##Su-25 Frogfoot -> TBA/Buzzard

Greetings, I do believe a good Co-op zombie mission like this one should be made for the comunity, since it's easy to understand, fun, has coop standards, and I feel it could be a really good mission to put in a server... So let me begin to present the mission itself, it's Quarantine! ALL the thanks, kudos and respects are for the creator, D.Murphy Man. The mission itself was made for ArmA 1, in this sandbox-like mission you have to save survivors of the apocalypse, kill hordes of infected and profit your way through as a mercenary, how? Buy a gun, kill zombies, rescue survivors, find and sell vehicles or use them for your own profit, smuggle weapons, and other possibilites for your zombie desires, I'll leave the link below, if anyone has the chance to recreate such madness, I'll be happy to help, at least with general unit placement around the map (As I don't know too much about scripting but the basics)

Armaholic link

I have a question about the editor but i don't know where to ask it, so how to eject units with parachute from a helicopter ?

Edited by Guest

Looking for someone to port the Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA Missions to Arma 3. Mostly Harvest Red though, since I never got to finish it and it's hard to revert back to A2 gameplay.

Can anyone name some good singleplayer missions? Something strategic where you can carefully plan your approach would be nice. I love the built-in Headhunters mission.

Can anyone name some good singleplayer missions? Something strategic where you can carefully plan your approach would be nice. I love the built-in Headhunters mission.

Sneakson, try the author Sekara on the workshop. His got three great SP campaigns (played separately as independent missions).

Here's all his work:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977245021/myworkshopfiles/?appid=107410

Edited by Variable