max power

User Mission Request Thread

How about a mission like this:

Somebody hi-jacks a Boeing 777 and flies it to some airfield in Yemen, Africa....wherever. You have to send in a team to rescue 279 passengers

and recover the aircraft. Obviously eliminate the perpetrators.

Mission about surviving in an apocalyptic wasteland. Story-driven, scripted encounters with bandits, etc...

I would like to have a Trouble in Terrorist Town mission to download and play with friends. That would be cool, but I'm too nooby to make a mission by myself. :/ I don't know if it's hard to do, but if there is something like TTT - would be awsm.

I'm looking for a skilled mission maker to create dynamic (Takistan Force or Multi Session Operation based) missions for the A3MP mod and other various maps such as Fallujah, Clafghan etc.

Mission maker will be rewarded financially for time spent, PM for more details.

Hello guys

Looking for good Mod for Altis life like --> LifeMod or A3G or smellir of those RPG mods

if u have one send me PM

Have a good one

Can anyone recommend me sniper missions? If is in this forum, better

Thanks

Edited by Landau

Can anyone recommend me sniper missions? If is in this forum, better

Thanks

Hey Yes I have just created Operation Eagle Eyes Day 1 which is a sniper mission and you have to go behind enemy lines after insertion to eliminate 2 Taliban officers, no mod requirements & here is the link http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?175623-SP-Operation-Eagle-Eyes-Day-1 hope you enjoy

nvm pretty much built what i was hoping for

Edited by t0et0e

Any fixed-wing operation missions or dynamic random objective missions (1 or 2 player COOP) in the custom terrain, DBO_Afghanistan_Deluxe. Are there any out there?

If not, I'm working on an A-10C mission for it, but would love if someone with more expertise has done (or is doing) that already. Thanks!

Looking for some armor SP or coop missions. Tanks vs. tanks, anything available?

any one want to take on re make of KaRRiLLiN's RTS ? i have all the files from 2001 to 2008.

I'd do it myself (been trying for a while) but I have limmited scripting skills,

and KaRRiLLioN him self is very busy to do anything at the moment.

Im not looking to re make rts from arma1 style but more of its ofp style with a little of arma1.

its more resorce involved, oil,mining, and caping ...

let me know.

A PvP sort of CS:GO mission using one of the castles as a substitute for de_cobblestone, where FIA have to blow up an objective in the castle and AAF have to stop them would be interesting, yes?

Also, would it be possible for anyone to make a typical Zeus RTS sort of thing that has singleplayer? Defiance has singleplayer, but I'd prefer a more symmetrical RTS.

Hi guys, I'm a little tired of searching for a map that suits my and my friends' needs. Sure, there are lots of brilliant missions, but we're looking for something that would be 100% of our taste.

So, my question is-is there a scenario, that:

1.) Has randomized mission objective locations, preferably located in towns, making it well replayable

2.) Has no or only few armored vehicles in it (we strongly prefer choosing our loadout at the mission start a then moving on our feet, or by truck to get closer to the objective)

3.) is located on Altis

Doesn't matter if SP or MP, as I suppose I can easily modify SP map into a small coop one

Thanks for any advice :)

P.S.: yes, we need something similar to Cipher for A2

Hello everyone. I'd love to work request myself this but my coding skills are non-existent.

I'm looking for a mission to run on my server that would allow myself and a small number of friends to fly training sorties out of an airfield against different target types.

Ideally it should be compatible with Peral's A-10 add-on http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24582

Blufor should (re)spawn out of the airfield with assets that support aircraft (refuel, repair, ammo, etc) and the aircraft should spawn in groups of 4 for each type.

Actual AI controlled enemy targets should be out in sector at various places on the map and should include different types of targets such as, but not limited to, tanks only, infantry only, unarmored vehicles only, light armored vehicles only, helicopters only, attack aircraft only, fighter aircraft only, static anti-air weapon emplacement only, mechanized anti-air weapon system only... and of course any combination of any of those - the combinations could be random.

The targets should respawn, as a whole, after about 5 minutes of being completely destroyed.

The targets should also not be aggressive in a way that they leave their assigned area on the map - they can move around, but not advance outside of their area.

SpecOps mission whereby you HALO jump into the island to recon targets in advance of NATO's invasion of the island.

1. Infiltrate island

2. Setup comms

3. Destroy AA encampment

4. Recon & lase power station station to be destroyed by Jet/LGB or mobile artillery - Would be great if all the lights in the area go out too

5. Destroy a bridge with C4

6. Exviltrate to forest/hideout to standby for future missions

:D

If anyone has seen or played something like the "Flashpoint" Mission on Arma 2, I'd love to see a MP Arma 3 Flashpoint.

Just a map full of random spawning guys, some on your side others not. A huge war zone.

If I could I'd add in some side missions like what "Wasteland" has in them.. simple things like blow up this tank, you have 15mins to do so. That sort of thing.

But for sure the pure random spawning guys makes it fun.

a SP / COOP / PVP mission that has the following elements:

-Ai enemies spread around the map. They shouldn't be too highly skilled.

-Killing enemies and doing some objective based missions earn you XP and credits. XP highers your 'level' so you get to buy new stuff, that you pay with credits.

-You can only have a max. amount of vehicles, this amount will go up as you upgrade your base, however they do respawn after X amount of time.

-A 'parking spot' where you can park vehicles you've captured / found. these will be saved and respawn unless replaced.

-A small resistance-type base that you can upgrade as you progress. multiple bases for multiple 'teams' in COOP / PVP. Base(s) should be rather primitive at the beginning.

-Loot to collect. the better the stuff the more rare it's to find.

-Some sort of 'end goal'. it shouldn't end the mission though.

-Small deployable tent camps that can serve as a (temporary) respawn point. Normally players would just respawn at their bases.

-I don't know how Breaking Point does this, but performance as Breaking Point. It's amazing.

-Would be nice if the mission can be saved.

I have a request!

My mission making is nowhere near the vision i have for a mission..

The scenario:

All of xxx island is being held by enemy force

The mission:

Kick them out

Setup

You and your brave group start in a boat, you are armed with light weapons (submachine guns / pistols)

You need to ambush and steal to get equipment.

The enemy should react to firefights and sabotages and get more troops in there..

But here is the catch.. there are only so many guys at the island...

They only have so much fuel / ammo available..

maybe we already have something similar in arma universe ...

and yes.. NO ZOMBIES

I'm not really expecting anything to come of it, but it would be nice if we had sort of an updated weapon buying script that had portability and multiple currency generating options.

Things such as:

- Capture areas for money

- Kill enemies for money

- Move items or people from A to B for money, etc

hi all, I wanted to give a proposition for creators arma3 Missions,

why not make a mission and BLUFOR dodne oppfor on attack, capturing and defending flags or objectives and limitation of not as big nor to 3km each base, a little closer each the bjective base map, and that sometimes clings bored go many miles on car, etc. I would like if anyone knows this already exists or someone is in it something like the action of 4 battlefield where players are more easily at the point of capture and expect an answer thanks