Sign in to follow this  
zukas3

What's the first thing you're going to do on Alpha?

Test the encumberance system... put a guy with a launcher and full backpack and a guy with no weapons/gear and let them race between them. Time the result :)

Changed mind, first thing I'm going to do is drown myself since the commands suggest there is limited air supply and whatnot, wooo!

First thing I will do is head to the "Lighthouse"...

I might just do that.with a sniper rifle of course ;)

Ragdoll.

yeah baby!

Spawn an AI in the editor, place a satchel at his feet....

I think that I'll start editor, and make simple rescue mission of two czech developers... maybe I'll make second mission too - eliminate greek guverner... :-)

Play it until my fingers go numb and I cant play no more, until the next day of course, then I'll do it all again!:bounce3:

What do you mean by this?

I am refering to the LODs at distance.

Tanks just wouldnt fit into the environment and simply stood out making them easy to spot.

http://i.imgur.com/VgCNEVuh.jpg

Album: http://imgur.com/a/b8q01

OK, that does it. First thing in the morning on Alpha's release: Throw a GRENADE down the this slide. PhysX, yo. :cc:

If you can eve get it in there, I want to be there to see what happens :P. Oh, maybe we can get some people in the steam group to stand around the base so we can see what happens when a grenade goes off in the middle of a group of people in differing stances and perhaps body armors if it is included.

I woud love to say all that thing that evrybody say that they will do...but i will wait for holiday sale...to buy it...but i will close monitor on all you tube chanel and official site progres of game :D :D and all of you..i want to see you posting images and videos :D please ;)

If you can eve get it in there, I want to be there to see what happens :P. Oh, maybe we can get some people in the steam group to stand around the base so we can see what happens when a grenade goes off in the middle of a group of people in differing stances and perhaps body armors if it is included.

Join that EU Alpha testing group and add me on Steam -> I'll be playing A3A 24/7 for the whole of next week, so shoot a PM whenever you see me online, even if there are no "official events" planned.

i believe, not many tough off, but very first thing i'll do is send arma 3 alpha invite to a friend ;)

i believe, not many tough off, but very first thing i'll do is send arma 3 alpha invite to a friend ;)

Likely not that they haven't thought of it as much as they either already selected who they will be giving them out to, or they haven't mentioned it because then it would be like willy wonka giving out free gold tickets in person.

i bet you my game will crash and I will have to download some binarydll exe directory bios garden files from dodgy sites for 5 hours :D

C'mon, this animation is so unrealistic. Nobody dance like that.

;2310396']C'mon' date=' this animation is so unrealistic. Nobody dance like that.[/quote']

What, you don't dance like this?

With dance animations like that, ArmA became a casual game and BIS just want our money.

;2310546']With dance animations like that' date=' ArmA became a casual game and BIS just want our money.[/quote']

Clearly the word "fun" has not been added to your vocabulary yet. You should look it up. Just because of 2-3 animations it won't become a casual game, since they won't even be used in the actual game but you can add them if you want.

Clearly the word "fun" has not been added to your vocabulary yet. You should look it up. Just because of 2-3 animations it won't become a casual game, since they won't even be used in the actual game but you can add them if you want.

He was being sarcastic :)