Sign in to follow this  
-Snafu-

Operation E3

So the delayed alpha is pretty much confirmed.

Unfortunatelly yes. There are several things together. PhysX3 is one of them. We are just evaluating how much we have to postpone the alpha. We don't want to release something unusable. I will announce our result during or right after E3.

And the connection dies...

I liked how while in sights and walking, it didn't shake like crazy like in ARMA 2.

But running does seem too smooth. I liked ARMA 2 running more.

I didn't like how the APC flipped over lol, and also how that guy flew like 10 metres in the air after getting shot by a tank.

I liked how he said there was no plan to make console ports.

I also liked how there will still be moddability, unlike BF3, who sells out to DLC's.

I still have yet to hear someone ask what type of machine they are running.

Edited by ruhtraeel

Let's check out Ar...*cut*

I definitely should sleep, but can't now.

Unfortunatelly yes. There are several things together. PhysX3 is one of them. We are just evaluating how much we have to postpone the alpha. We don't want to release something unusable. I will announce our result during or right after E3.

Thanks for the info, it's very much appreciated. I hope it doesn't take too long to work things out. :)

Also, lol at cam2 crapping out right in front of the BI booth. xD

We're forgetting something, they also need to ask about the underground structures.

Everybody, stop refreshing.............. just close the page it wont work anymore !! :)

Thank you for your cooperation :)

I for one was glad to hear that they hope to implement six-updater style mod management. The only way we know that now is because of the mod question.

This question was answered a year ago and the answer was repeated multiple times since then. And finally what else would they say but 'yes'?

Seriously - think.

In other words don't ask questions that imply only yes/no answer. Ask proper questions.

Edited by metalcraze

I'm thinkin Ivan had the headbob turned down, or off. I usually keep it to a minimum myself.

Come on Gamespot

Second try gotta be win.

I'm thinkin Ivan had the headbob turned down, or off. I usually keep it to a minimum myself.

Eh - what will stop other players from doing the same and getting floating camera if headbob even affects tactical pace? It will be cheat-ish.

Edited by metalcraze

I agree w/ steakslim, I'm assuming they didn't get rid of headbob and floating zone options.

Thanks Damu for the info, do what you guys need to do.

I bloody hope so.

Also, this forum is breaking all of its own records regarding posts, people online, visitors, and people joining the forums during the last few days. :D E3 is making people interested.