Sign in to follow this  
-Snafu-

Operation E3

Well, no. He needs to get back to hotel, edit and encode the video and upload it - probably using a laptop and some really crappy connection that he will be sharing with fellow E3-ers trying to do the same.

It might take a while. Like, till tomorrow.

I am now scared of posting because forums might explode.

With shortly, I meant shortlyâ„¢. Of course it won't be today :)

@my drunk? friend: Right on the head! :D

That comic is 100% accurate.

I was like their is an empty computer and Lord Ivan is just walking about let community in!

So, this "Booster" guy was just a goddamn liar???

called it ;)

Alright, I kinda didn't pay attention to all the claims Booster made. What exactly did he lie about?

So... Starbucks.

Not sure why... But I feel the urge to go there right about now.

Damn advertising...

Btw, who is this booster guy?

I don't know either. :/

Alright, I kinda didn't pay attention to all the claims Booster made. What exactly did he lie about?

This: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?132956-Will-ARMA3-feature-realistic-tank-armor/page11

I don´t think he was lying, but saw and older build with a better implemetation of PhysX v2, that is why 2012 E3 physcs looks so bad.

My plan for life.

Get a job->money->beer-> arma 3-> scream like girl when arma 4 is announced -> go to E3 :D

Well Booster isn't wrong until the Dev's say different or we see for ourselves on a video that is not WIP. He did talk about revolutionized AI and the Dev's have hinted at some sort of new AI interior pathfinding -tho haven't revealed any of this to us. My gut feeling is that the upgrade from PhysX v2 to v3 threw them back aways on physics and the AI is probably totally unreliable in current form so they choose not to showcase it -just yet :)

That comic is awesome :D

BTW who is she? What is her position at BIS? Does she read the forums?

Does she know what went on in the chat when she tried to send the cam away after the community has bombarded them with "Go see Arma 3" requests? He even went to see Arma 3 first! We did a great job and she almost ruined it FPDR

As far as PhysX goes, I doubt the E3 showcase is the latest build. Its aiming for stability.

I can't believe Jay did a presentation to a dead cam for 10mins. These Gamespot people are a joke.

Edited by EDcase

Best part was at the beginning:

L. IVAN: You spent like an hour in our booth last year, right?

CAM GUY (remembers the suffering): Yeah!

L. IVAN: So... Are you ready for another one??

:D

That question really had something evil in it, muhaha. Good job, Lord Butcha, ehm, Buchta

And the presentation wasn't bad at all, IMO. Saw many new things!

I kinda feel bad for the girl at the booth..

That comic is awesome :D

BTW who is she? What is her position at BIS? Does she read the forums?

Does she know what went on in the chat when she tried to send the cam away after the community has bombarded them with "Go see Arma 3" requests? He even went to see Arma 3 first! We did a great job and she almost ruined it FPDR

LOL I highly doubt she reads anything on here.

Game looks like it runs smoothly on expensive computer so that's a good sign.

We learned that APC's can tumble over rocks nice....ly

We learned that Coopers voice actor is in the union and therefore is impossible to fire. No matter how horrible of a voice actor he is. :D

Glad I really didn´t participated in the drinking game otherwise I would probably be dead by now...

Reloading animations are better, no doubt but... bullet count and no diference between dry and tactical reload?