Sign in to follow this  
-Snafu-

Operation E3

Seems like you can finally move now slower sideways without the bumping. This should make CQB a lot more playable :)

well...got to agree, the presentation was not pretty good. what worries me: still nothing about enhanced AI, C&Q Combat, still the old crappy radio chatter? Whats with the Interface? Still the old one? dont want to rant, but that are my impressions so far. hopefully they get killed with a great presentation soon.

Don't worry, they still have some time to go before release...

Ivan wanted to continue to explain but the camera left before ending the interview ... :(

I would have liked to see the full

PD: Nice work guys! worked spam! OMG.... epic... the first game of the tour E3 2012 :P

Edited by rolo87

Looked nice and really smooth, i'm waiting for the specs of the Nvidia box running the demo (CPU, GPU).

Guess we'll have to wait for the Totalbiscuit demo, that guy is alot more into Arma than the Gamespot guy, who obviously didn't know shit.

Ragdoll was awesome. Grenades will be so much more fun!

LOL I told you

Worst ArmA3 presentation yet.

The dude was there for like what? 15 minutes? And out of all questions he should've asked he asked "will it be on consoles?"

Gamespot is useless.

Also Community alpha postponed? :(

Thing is, the LiveCam1 guy was the same guy we got to spend an hour at the BIS booth LAST YEAR. Problem really is that this was one of the first booths he went to today, whereas last year it was one of the last.

Honestly, movement looks totally CQB friendly.

Did they say 6.7mm caibre for ammunition?

Yes, and it seems there is no recoil :confused:

The negative waves man...

Last years one was great but the question submission thing was down.

It's not even about question submission. He was like "ugh, yeah, ugh, yeah" all the time.

Is he called a gaming "journalist" for laughs? When Ivan started talking about encumberance system it would've been only logical to ask about it in detail. How exactly encumberance and fatigue affects the soldier. You know the gameplay stuff. But nooo. The Gamespot dude tried his best to show how bored he is.

Even TotalBiscuit does way better than this.

As for questions - they were really derp

"show us hands on a wheel". Seriously? Is that what people here care the most about? If hands turn the wheel? (which was shown multiple times)

Uploading as we speak. Unfortunatly, Cam1 Quality was .. BAD.

but nvm, ill post da link soon

I loved when he asked Ivan: "Do you play any other games than Arma?" and Ivan responses: "Umm I've played a lot DayZ recently but that's technically Arma" :D

It's not even about question submission. He was like "ugh, yeah, ugh, yeah" all the time.

Is he called a gaming "journalist" for laughs? When Ivan started talking about encumberance system it would've been only logical to ask about it in detail. How exactly encumberance and fatigue affects the soldier. But nooo. The Gamespot dude tried his best to show how bored he is.

Even TotalBiscuit does way better than this

The guy has to walk about that centre for the next 3 days with a camera stuck on his head being bombarded by thousands of requests and questions from loads of different people. He's there to see what they want to see, which is why he checked out BIS first. He's not there to field his questions but ours. Annoyingly, the submit question form was not working while he was with BIS and so we didn't get the presentation we wanted.

has some one recorded this?

Pls post it somewhere.

Working on it but the quality of the first stream was very bad but Cam 2 already mentioned he'll go there as well

Community alpha delayed? Is this true?

He mentioned needing to get the physics working better after hitting a rock with a vehicle and seeing it tumble around like a toy.

They are going to wait till after E3 to make an announcement about the community alpha.

Short presentation but decent enough, glad I didn't have to watch the clock to come back at 5:30 to see it.

ArmA finally looks cool and so modern, but still close to OFP roots ;)