Sign in to follow this  
royaltyinexile

Arma 3 Community Alpha - Announcement!

This is a family forum, dude. :)

Oh boy, thats just ... soo wrong, i should´ve known better! ;)

:868:

Damn it, why aren´t they on vacation in croatia, like all the other czechs?

And Germans...

And Germans...

Nah they are on mallorca or in Turkey^^

Nah they are on mallorca or in Turkey^^

No, the Russians are in Turkey. No shit, I went there once, went shopping, and every single shopkeeper addressed me in Russian.

Aaaanyway, back on topic, this is good. It means we're getting close to a community release.

Will it be possible to share missions that are created by the Alpha editor?

not to nag around, but visiting this thread i see a new post every time, hoping to hear something new about alpha, but i see offtopic much, pls guys let's not make this thread to a trash.

Lately I've been going in to arma 3 video feed to see if there is a new showcase but it seems as if nothing is happening there! Since i first saw the new gameplay mechanics and older features like diving, I have been looking for new content on ArmA 3 every hour, and I think im going crazy! I don't care if its just some pictures they give out, just give me SOMETHING!

Anyone else going crazy?!

Anyone else going crazy?!

Already gone. And holding back the infantry showcase from us is just cruel. I am salivagating like a dog waiting for it. But I think this might be the wrong thread no?

@Ekko: Welcome to the diabolical world of BI's anti-marketing campaign. Where they drag you in by showing less and keep you begging for anything all the while -evil genius. Do what I do, pretend like it's never coming out then one day you'll wake up to a really nice surprise (hopefully no WW3 before!).

Best!

~Froggy

hopefully no WW3 before!

In that case we would have to look at the bright side: The "scifi"-haters couldn't complain about it beeing fiction anymore.

@Ekko: Welcome to the diabolical world of BI's anti-marketing campaign. Where they drag you in by showing less and keep you begging for anything all the while -evil genius. Do what I do, pretend like it's never coming out then one day you'll wake up to a really nice surprise (hopefully no WW3 before!).

Best!

~Froggy

Good god, I've played right into the hands of an expertly executed D.E.N.N.I.S plan

Release it noooowww! just take my moneeeyyy!

mmmok :s I wait...

okayguy.jpg

What does Jay Crowe mean by "the end of the year"? Did it get delayed again?

What does Jay Crowe mean by "the end of the year"? Did it get delayed again?

We will get more infos in a couple of week (hopefully).

I want to play it before the end of the world :rolleyes:

Will the alpha have AI, or is it MP only?

Why would they remove a huge chunk of the game for no reason?

Even if they haven't changed the AI one bit since latest OA patch, it would still be in there.

Modern shooters are essentially MP only anyways. ArmA is different. The editor is the game.

I doubt ai will be excluded. Even if the alpha is more focused for MP (which I believe it is) it is my understanding that the majority of arma multiplayer is Coop so it would be silly not to include ai.

The editor is the game.

Agreed. Its what makes arma so great but also what makes it hard to for certain people to get into the game. They don't understand how powerful it is and how the campaingn and provided mp/sp scnerios are are not even close to comprising the whole of the game.