Sign in to follow this  
royaltyinexile

Arma 3 Community Alpha - Announcement!

Can't wait until they release the Alpha- any ideas when it will be released, and how people can access it?

Read the first post. That's all the info we got.

Can't wait until they release the Alpha- any ideas when it will be released, and how people can access it?

Yes, of course there's an idea. They've recently confirm that it will be released when it's ready. As far as how when the time comes BIS will let us know here(forums) and by other means.

Reading the first post is fun!

we're actively working on the details of what will be on offer and how it will be accessed. Expect a formal announcement with simple, clear details soonâ„¢

when we can enjoy the alpha or beta 3 Is Armed Assault?

I, whu...

I'm sad to say I don't know Spanish, yet, so I hope Google translate can convey the message good enough for now. Correct me if it's wrong.

No sabemos todavía. Después de la Gamescom de agosto. / We don't know yet. After Gamescom in August.

Edited by colossus

I'm sad to say I don't know Spanish, yet, so I hope Google translate can convey the message good enough for now. Correct me if it's wrong.

No sabemos todavía. Después de la Gamescom de agosto. / We don't know yet. After Gamescom in August.

Perfect :)

I just wonder if there will be physx 2 or physx 3 in CA ?

PhysX 3.x. This is (part of) the reason why they moved the date.

It can only be a good thing though delaying the Alpha release, annoying as it is. The better the Alpha the better the onward game improvements and public interest!

It can only be a good thing though delaying the Alpha release, annoying as it is. The better the Alpha the better the onward game improvements and public interest!

I don't agree, the alpha could be updated with patches

but if the first look qont appease the kids they abandon it. The problem is kids think: alpha / beta = demo and corporationss act accordingly.

ont the other hand who needs those kids anyway?

I don't agree, the alpha could be updated with patches

Same here. I can wait, but I'd honestly be fine with just having the E3 Alpha build as a sort-of pre-alpha lol. And I only say that because I have relative free time right now.

May I ask again: what good is a buggy alpha where all the issues are already known?

May I ask again: what good is a buggy alpha where all the issues are already known?

Very true Celery. But that being said I'm guessing around half the people in this forum would be happy with any form of the game they could get their hands on right now.

I know I sure would be (=

That's not really the point of early builds.

Cool if you live in CZ, kinda shitty for the rest of the community...lol.

You lightweight! :)

For me (by car) ... 838 mi, 13 hours 17 mins

Damn it, I dont fall into any of those categories -

During August, we hope to take a small range of players of differing abilities – non-experienced and expert combat simulator players - and try to gather some useful feedback on the state of our development.

Guess I'll have to wait until they require the 'supreme master combat simulator player'.

You lightweight! :)

For me (by car) ... 838 mi, 13 hours 17 mins

My buttocks still hurting from that 12hrs assbuster tour which started in cologne when shenzu & me thought it´d be cool to get ArmA1 a week early :rolleyes:

argh i wish i didnt get the sack... i needs ze moneyz to's go to's gamezcomz

My buttocks still hurting from that 12hrs assbuster ~ shenzu & me thought it´d be cool ~

This is a family forum, dude. :)

ArmA2 was also buggy and its alpha was called a "final version" :rolleyes:

Besides it will be great to test a movement system.

(lack of patience)