Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

And don't forget to check Dslyecxi's
for his videos :icon_twisted:

Whish he would release it earlier. By the time its 6pm central standard time the 4. march, its allready 5. march in Norway :P

Which timezones are the Alpha released btw?

http://i.imgur.com/CoPsoIXh.jpg

You mean the 5-sectioned line running just below the weapon name & caliber? Let's see... Safety//Single fire//Burst//Full Auto... and the 5th one? Perhaps it is the under barrel GL?

The above isn't necessarily in that order, but to fill out all five settings, that should be he case.

P.S. The featured weapon doesn't have a burst mode, but there's definitely SAFE on the safety trigger on the rifle itself.

yes that's the image i was refering to. fingers crossed

I think it was showed in one of the older vids, 1 bar = single fire, 3 bars = burst and 5 bars = full auto.

;2310332']I think it was showed in one of the older vids' date=' 1 bar = single fire, 3 bars = burst and 5 bars = full auto.[/quote']

No bars - safety then? :)

I don't think there is a safe mode at all... At least it wasn't showed in any vid in which they did go through fire modes.

That would be a new thing consider Arma has never had a safe mode, either you have the gun or you don't, and if you do, it's always armed. Oh hey that could lead to priming of weapon systems on vehicles for frustrating weapons checks.

Alt-tab / M249 stacked trigger days are over! ;)

No bars - safety then? :)

could be done by changing the bars color, so ive switched from semi to safe the one bar turns color and by switching back it goes to semi, so to the last known fire mode

Whish he would release it earlier. By the time its 6pm central standard time the 4. march, its allready 5. march in Norway :P

Which timezones are the Alpha released btw?

Yeah I wish too, that will be 1am on the 5th in germany

soo the cd keys for arma 3 that you will get by buying it on the arma3.com are already on steam

This one is particularly interesting.

Yeah I wish too, that will be 1am on the 5th in germany

I guess since Dyslexis Alpha video is out at 1am EU time, which is 6 pm on the 4th in USA CST - Then 5th of march starts at 5am in Europe (gotta get up early for that supporter pack).

I guess since Dyslexis Alpha video is out at 1am EU time, which is 6 pm on the 4th in USA CST - Then 5th of march starts at 5am in Europe (gotta get up early for that supporter pack).

Already checked 8)- prague is 7 hrs ahead of US Central time:yay: It's almost go time just 1 more lil hump to get over :)

Your probably right Call_911 :) I see Wolle is getting pissed off at all the "when is alpha available" threads. I think he underestimates the will to play, more than the wish to get on the credits. Who in their right mind would not get the supporter pack :P The credits is a bonus - not the reason.

Who in their right mind would not get the supporter pack :P The credits is a bonus - not the reason.

You would be surprised. As I suggested in another thread, I would like to see a higher priced edition at about $200 that does not include the possibility of your name being in the credits. I wonder how many people would buy that edition if everyone is so keen on giving more money to Bohemia Interactive.

You would be surprised. As I suggested in another thread, I would like to see a higher priced edition at about $200 that does not include the possibility of your name being in the credits. I wonder how many people would buy that edition if everyone is so keen on giving more money to Bohemia Interactive.

It would have to have incentives... because a single game with alpha/beta access isn't worth $200. Throw in the DLC package, maybe a mouse pad, shirt, nice ArmA 3 pen and pad! And I'd throw my money at their office windows.

I DO support Bohemia, I have been since 2001. I'm buying the supporter edition because it's hell of a deal, ArmA 3 + future DLC. But it also helps the developers instead of buying the cheapo $32 version when the game it self will be $60 upon release.

I do feel sorry for the people that want to buy the supporter edition ONLY to be in the credits like it actually means anything.

I would like to see a higher priced edition at about $200 that does not include the possibility of your name being in the credits.

For $200 I would want the Island to be named after me!

It would have to have incentives... because a single game with alpha/beta access isn't worth $200. Throw in the DLC package, maybe a mouse pad, shirt, nice ArmA 3 pen and pad! And I'd throw my money at their office windows.

I DO support Bohemia, I have been since 2001. I'm buying the supporter edition because it's hell of a deal, ArmA 3 + future DLC. But it also helps the developers instead of buying the cheapo $32 version when the game it self will be $60 upon release.

I do feel sorry for the people that want to buy the supporter edition ONLY to be in the credits like it actually means anything.

It's called a "Supporter Edition". People always talk about wanting to support BI more, so they end up buying multiple copies of the game. Why not just have one really high priced edition that includes nothing extra except the game?

It's called a "Supporter Edition". People always talk about wanting to support BI more, so they end up buying multiple copies of the game. Why not just have one really high priced edition that includes nothing extra except the game?

I can see what you're saying, maybe if you set a price of $100 and then allow people to pay more then $100 at their own discretion.

If it cost $92, and it doesn't support the team at all... then why is it called the Supporter edition? It must have some effect. Ether way, I cannot wait to buy the supporter edition... and play the next amazing masterpiece in the series.

I can see what you're saying, maybe if you set a price of $100 and then allow people to pay more then $100 at their own discretion.

If it cost $92, and it doesn't support the team at all... then why is it called the Supporter edition? It must have some effect. Ether way, I cannot wait to buy the supporter edition... and play the next amazing masterpiece in the series.

Any purchase you make will support the company. But it seems most people just want the supporter edition only to attempt to get their name in the credits.

Any purchase you make will support the company. But it seems most people just want the supporter edition only to attempt to get their name in the credits.

Yeah, a lot of people just want some fame or attention. Quite sad, but oh well.. in the end those 500 people in the credits at least spent the money to support the devs.

Back on topic: Cant wait till later today (Monday), to see the newest video! And tomorrow (Tuesday) will be AMAZING! :yay:

If you now really wants to support BIS, go and buy 10 support-editions :)

If you now really wants to support BIS, go and buy 10 support-editions :)

I'd get 'em, but not in digital format. :p Ten stacked boxes is sexier than mere transactions statements on a bank account.

I'd get 'em, but not in digital format. :p Ten stacked boxes is sexier than mere transactions statements on a bank account.

Agreed :)