Sign in to follow this  
defwen

ArmA X: Anniversary Edition

Will this be avaliable only on those Czech sites?

I can't find it on game.co.uk.

True fans have 10. :rolleyes:

Uber fans have 11 :p

Uber fans have 11 :p

That VBS crap doesn't count. :)

(...)

Edited by Okdante
misread few post before...sry

Uber fans shall get all that's lol too many to count now :) and that's not everything yet :)

But what will they do for Arma 10??? XD no more roman numerals?:(

and that's not everything yet :)

Oh boy.... :eek:

maybe i'll get this when i get arma2 free because i'm that awesome

That VBS crap doesn't count. :)

pfft hater ;)

I was hoping they would release OFP with OA gfx, AI and the works. That would be sexy!

1520931-take_my_money_super.jpg

PS! I just found my OFP game the other day, yet I have no urge to re-play it as it would just kill the awesome memories I have of the game.

Why would they when there's Cold War Rearmed² in the works?

Why would they when there's Cold War Rearmed² in the works?

Malden isn't the only thing thats green, Dollars are too.

:p

Uber fans shall get all that's lol too many to count now :) and that's not everything yet :)

..... my own personal Swedish masseuse as well ? You guys at BIS think of EVERYTHING !

Cold War Crisis

Gold Upgrade

Resistance

Armed Assault

Arma 2

Operation Arrowhead

I only have 6, but i have two copies of Armed Assault. :rolleyes:

i may get ArmA X as a collectable item and not open it. :p

I came to the party late so I didn't play the original game. I stated with ArmA gold edition. I would love to give the old games a go, see what the fuss was about ;)

Will they ensure it all works on modern hardware? I tried playing ArmA a few months back and it wouldn't run on my computer. Will the Operation Flashpoint games run?? How about ArmA:1? Will that run on a Windows 7 64bit PC?

I came to the party late so I didn't play the original game. I stated with ArmA gold edition.

I feel your pain ;)

Will the Operation Flashpoint games run?? How about ArmA:1? Will that run on a Windows 7 64bit PC?

OFP runs very nicely on my comp with this OS.

You know the crazy thing that got me playing ArmA??? A friend told me about some funny videos on YouTube. He told me to search YouTube for "with wittering" These guy's are unintentional comic genius! I put down my whole ArmA obsession down to "Dimebag and Pudd'n"

I came to the party late so I didn't play the original game. I stated with ArmA gold edition. I would love to give the old games a go, see what the fuss was about ;)

Will they ensure it all works on modern hardware? I tried playing ArmA a few months back and it wouldn't run on my computer. Will the Operation Flashpoint games run?? How about ArmA:1? Will that run on a Windows 7 64bit PC?

ofp works great on my pc, as well as arma. i am running the same os as well.

I think I might actually buy this if it's released in the US, even though I already own everything that comes with it.

Also, to those of you that were wondering about it earlier,

ArmA: Combat Operations and ArmA: Armed Assault are the same thing. It's just that Atari published ArmA: Combat Operations in the US and wanted it named that(I think).

Operation Flashpoint runs great for me, with win 7 also. It's great being able to play a game on fully maxed settings and never having frame rate dropping below 60. :D

Malden isn't the only thing thats green, Dollars are too.

:p

Now you mentioned bloody Malden. That narrows down the search :mad:

Whenever I run OFP now it's actually impressive at what view distances you can play with when back in the day such distances would have totally killed your performance.

But remember OFP wasn't as well optimized as ArmA and ArmA 2 are, so when you make really large missions (especially if you use a lot of HD addons) your performance goes to shit really fast.

Wait, if they call it Arma X what are we gonna do when Arma 10 comes out? Way to future-proof, duh :D

Pudd'n and Dimebag are my heroes as well. They are kinda our version of Laurel and Hardy ... with wittering.

Edited by Hund