Sign in to follow this  
defwen

ArmA X: Anniversary Edition

I Order the game from zavvi.com for 28 pounds. Hope I will get it as soon as possible.

Absolute bargain...

Edited by Antrix

I Order the game from zavvi.com for 28 pounds. Hope I will get it as soon as possible.

Absolute bargain...

The game is EPIC!!! :yay:

Thanks for this expirience!

Damn, the US release won't include ArmA and Queens Gambit. Guess I'll have to import a UK copy again.

For any who haven't seen this yet.

PC Gamer Review on ARMA X.

HERE

Thanks for the link.

Arma X: Anniversary Edition is every game in Bohemia Interactive’s Armary (they cruelly didn’t take the opportunity to call it that).

My favourite part :)

Hi, I saw that there's a 50% offer for the entire ArmA franchise on Steam today. 32 hours left for the midweek offer.

I'm temped by it.

I've only recently started using Steam. and my ISP's connection quality with steam isn't great. I find that some games are not available for playing when I can't connect to Steam.

I plan to get the ARMA X: Anniversary Edition. Can I still be able to use play ArmA games online when Steam is down?

I believe I still can use mods and other custom digital assets from the community but how severely crippled will I be if I use the Steam version over the retail version?

Edited by blankko

all ARMA games on STEAM don't need STEAM to run ...

so You can play them w/o STEAMclient

Thanks for the information.

Update: I've gotten ArmA X:Anniversary Edition from Steam. Yay!

Edited by blankko
Gotten game.

Got the boxed version for £25 from gamestation. Absolute bargain, its even got the original cwc bundled with it, maps are fantastic and. are pinned to the wall of my "war room". New graphics card gtx 560 ti and it runs like a dream, as smooth as a babys bum! Thanks bis! Just need my internet connection back on then i can rip it up online!

Christmas can't come fast enough, seriously. That and Skyrim.

I just got my copy of ARMA X from local retailer... I really like the CD case, kinda looked like a hardcover book. But the bonus material things are kept in a normal cardboard box... but what the hell, now I have 2 copies of ARMA1+expansions and ARMA2+expansions... I dont know what the digital download were like, but I'm glad I bought the discs, The cases are lovely :D

Woot! Bought my boxed copy today in Thailand! Wonderful crafted indeed, Thanks BIS!

I already own all these games but i hate Steam! If I buy the bundle, PMC and BAF require internet connection to activate?

I already own all these games but i hate Steam! If I buy the bundle, PMC and BAF require internet connection to activate?

Buy from Sprocket instead. No internet activation, just a download & an activation key.