Sign in to follow this  
defwen

ArmA X: Anniversary Edition

Well, even though I already owned it all, multiple copies in fact, I got this too. :) Shame I didn't qualify for the discount since I only had purchased the DLC through the BIS Store so far. Wonder what this 2.5GB of "extras" is.

Umm.. the installer seems to be in Czech, even when downloaded from a US Mirror. That'll confuse some folk I bet.

omgomgomg hirez shadowed height maps! \o/

Edited by kylania

Well, even though I already owned it all, multiple copies in fact, I got this too. :) Shame I didn't qualify for the discount since I only had purchased the DLC through the BIS Store so far. Wonder what this 2.5GB of "extras" is.

Same here, I only qualified for 20% off even though I have multiple boxed and digital versions of A2/OA as well, including a few CO purchases through Sprocket too... but no complaints, it went to a good cause.

Arma X is releasing to digital distribution only at this time (ie 30th June) but we hope to release it to retail later this Summer in various countries as well.

Can you confirm or deny any plans to bring Arma X to Steam?

Sprocket has it $ 72.43 USD

http://www.sprocketidea.com

That's odd, my price in USD was only $60.21. Make sure you're logged in when you change currency. I remember with the DLCs the price was wrong in USD till I logged in.

Same here, I only qualified for 20% off even though I have multiple boxed and digital versions of A2/OA as well, including a few CO purchases through Sprocket too... but no complaints, it went to a good cause.

Indeed! If I could pre-order Take On and ArmA3 already I would. :)

That's odd, my price in USD was only $60.21. Make sure you're logged in when you change currency. I remember with the DLCs the price was wrong in USD till I logged in.

Logged in I get $60.35 USD

It's probably subtracting a discount for items you bought on Sprocket.

I've bought

- Arma GOLD

- BAF

- PMC

- Alpha prime

Can you confirm or deny any plans to bring Arma X to Steam?

I am also interested if Steam version will be available. Simply because I would like to have all the ArmA games in the same place.

Indeed! If I could pre-order Take On and ArmA3 already I would. :)

Yep, me too. And of course when Arma X comes to retail... that will have to go on the BIS shrine as well.

Another thing, those 2.5 GB of extras are a nice bonus. Thanks for that! And I couldn't believe I fired up Operation Flashpoint Cold War Assault and played for over 2 hours straight... most new games I buy don't hold my attention span half that long.

I will wait and buy it in the box at a retail store and keep it as a collectors item. Thanks Bohemia.

No store has the retail version of Arma anniversary edition here in Italy. It's quite frustrating.

regards

No store has the retail version of Arma anniversary edition here in Italy. It's quite frustrating.

regards

This is why

Arma X is releasing to digital distribution only at this time (ie 30th June) but we hope to release it to retail later this Summer in various countries as well.

this is definately something I will buy..... as a boxed version.

I see no point in buying the online version since I have everything already.

I am a bit disappointed about the bonus content. I have all the games included anyways and the bonus content doesn't make me wanna get it.

I am a bit disappointed about the bonus content. I have all the games included anyways and the bonus content doesn't make me wanna get it.

Can anyone already give us some details on the bonus content?

Thanks!

Jens

this is definately something I will buy..... as a boxed version.

I see no point in buying the online version since I have everything already.

The point is supporting BIS. :) I mean I have multiple DVD copies of all their products and I still bought this.

Can anyone already give us some details on the bonus content?

Thanks!

Jens

2.32GB in all.

Artworks - high rez images from in game and renders, postcards, PDF posters and the like for all game products.

Box art - 762x1080 images of all the box covers - with and without all the PC DVD type logos

Documents - press release type PDFs for the games and the game technology, press kit kinda stuff

Icons and Wallpapers - Faces, flags, vehicles, weapons, and logo icons in multiple sizes photo and render wallpapers

Logos - high rez pngs of all game product logos

Maps - a large collection of infographic style and satellite maps of the ArmAVerse and some extremely high rez contour PDF maps of the islands.

Soundtracks - all the game product soundtracks in both MP3 and FLAC formats.

Tools - BI Editing Tools 2.5.1 install

Edited by kylania

First page says $59.99 USD, but on Sprocket it is $71..

Quite a bit, will pick it up on Steam when I've got a bit more cash.

First page says $59.99 USD, but on Sprocket it is $71..

Quite a bit, will pick it up on Steam when I've got a bit more cash.

Make sure you're logged in to check the price. Logged in I'm getting a price of $59.33 USD currently, even less than I got it for a week ago or so and less than Steam will sell it for.

plus if You buy on sprocket, all the money go to us ...

and will be well spend

and about the STEAM release it will come, probably within week or so ...

If you are a friend of Bohemia Interactive and Dwarden buy it here

also keep arma 3 in the back of your head if you have to make a decision between sprocket and steam

invest your money wise ;)

Will printed maps (for example the Chernarus map) be included in Arma X?