Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Or mayby arma 2 units\vehicles patched to arrowhead engine beter flir on units etc.

My greatest wish.

:)

If it is a major engine update, what would they improve? The ai is an option but the weapon ballistics are quite good as is hmmm any one got ideas?:j: But I pray that it includes a laser designator for the apache, to call down the thunder on innocent rabbits via hellfire...:rolleyes:

Edited by archer-brad

If it is a major engine update, what would they improve? The ai is an option but the weapon ballistics are quite good as is hmmm any one got ideas?:j:

Perhaps render-to-texture technology, so we can beta test it for ToH? :p

Otherwise, not sure. It could be anything.

Personally, I'm pretty sure there's going to be a "story sequel" to Harvest Red and/or Operation Arrowhead. Perhaps team Razor will be back for another campaign.

The render to texture would be great ,but i think it will be something stupid - i smell that :p

Personally, I'm pretty sure there's going to be a "story sequel" to Harvest Red and/or Operation Arrowhead. Perhaps team Razor will be back for another campaign.

It might have something to do with this:

NOTE: Minor Plot details

In most of endings one of the main villains is killed four years after the ending by an "unknown party". This happens in all but one of the endings I think (the unique ending).

BIFOR?

We (the players) against BIFOR in and around the BIS Office, TDM! :yay:

Hello ... I'm thinking of going to this place ('only' two hours by car) and look around. But there is this question: it is worth it to go there yet? Is there really something? Or, they place there something after some time and after more hints...

Take your vacation and go camping on the spot! :D

Don't forget to arm yourself with some bananas! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Sorry i have no serious answer... :confused:

Bad news. My friend who is living near there is staying in the capital over several weeks because of university :( So falling back to original plan - me going there this weekend.

Its a czech game and no other Czechs show up to help? Typical. We must get there before Germans or Polaks! Goddamnit its on our soil you lazy bums. :D

Edit: Unuldor was quicker.

UnuldorCZ: Kdyz tam nic nebude tak ti poslem nejaky dotace pres paypal :D

Edited by MilanCZ

We must get there before Germans or Polaks!

Sure you do, I have few hour drive from here (605km)... And I might get lost.

Edited by Max255[PL]

Man, i always wanted to join this forum(but over at Armaholic most of the time) and this has finally done it. I'm thinking it could be the middle picture on here http://www.ion-inc.com/ ? as in something to do with this.

ok, now im really thinking of going there :-) ... btw. the idea of donating some money for fuel isnt bad :-D

AstroMan: looks interesting

We must get there before Germans or Polaks!

:D Haha :D

The race for the hole in the ground! ;)

Relax man, I know how to spell. Polak is czech word for a Pole, which sounds somehow incomplete to me. I thought it would be ok to say it that context. So again sorry if you find it somehow wrong, didn't mean to offend anybody.

AstroMan: I did the same :)

Undecieved: Why not, who cares about ice hockey? :D

@MilanCZ

im drinking some beers today so you go and check it

:)

@Rożek

dobre ciekawe czy coÅ› zrozumie :)

Don´t forget to bring a video recorder or a camera!

I'd go there, but my student ticket is only usable in Northrhine-Westphalia, so I'd have to walk the rest (ca. 500 km, 4 days by foot)

Haha this community is awesome. You guys are brilliant!

BIS devs probably be laughing their hats off now....

BIS devs probably be laughing their hats off now....

You bet they are :D

Anyway the clock is ticking i can't imagine what they are up to tomorow but i defenitly going to keep an eye on this. Im more interesting in something from bis then the Osbi kill on first of may :rolleyes:

regards

What time should it be? I have to know it exactly... since im the only one willing to go there =)

Has anybody noticed the poorly textured and defoliated tree, next to the streetintersection near Spukayev's house on chernarus?

The tree does not seem to fit into the scenery. Looks quite "new" and more like a old kolgujev-tree to me.

I cant take a screenshot at the moment, because I am at university.

In a hole in the ground there lived a Spanel. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a Spanel-hole, and that means comfort.....

...good luck mates!

P.S: Glad the hole ain't in Iran....Mullahs frown on that :mad:

Edited by froggyluv
sppelinge

Hehe, I guess there really Will a team of fans scouring the countryside with shovels, I can just imagine them all sitting around a campfire with maps and satellite imagery haha gotta love it!

Man, i always wanted to join this forum(but over at Armaholic most of the time) and this has finally done it. I'm thinking it could be the middle picture on here http://www.ion-inc.com/ ? as in something to do with this.

We already know what that is. It's the south coast at Chernogorsk, but with instead of sea, there's a river as in real life.