Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Just get some Predators airborne for 24/7 surveillance.
I have no predator in my pocket, I can only provide a Steiner 7x50.

lol i like it how the community is working together to work this out

BTW if this thread is suppost to be in BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE GENERAL can a mod please move it

Edited by ArmAriffic

I can't help to say that BIS's marketing group is always full of wired idea to attract us, we won't have any idea what they may bring you next until millions of guess.

I can't help to say that BIS's marketing group is always full of wired idea to attract us, we won't have any idea what they may bring you next until millions of guess.

I think ": DDDDDDDDDDDDD" is a dis-info agent, who really wants us to blow up the house in ArmA II campaign. Perhaps, they've added something in the last patch? Would it be possible to place something on the map, underneath the building without re-tooling the .pbo? :rolleyes:

Arma 3 at E3!

Or am I just hopeful to shove more money in their faces?

I wonder, why "42 hours" ? It strikes me as an odd number. Giving out something every 42 hours instead of every 24 or 48 means you will eventually end up in the middle of the night.

I wonder what the significance of that number is (except for being the answer to the ultimate question about life, the universe and everything).

According to Wikipedia, it's the international access code of the former Czechoslovakia, which was dissolved at the end of the cold war... so... something to do with Cold War Crisis that has its 10th anniversary this year?

Probably not, and I am just stretching things :) But I still find it weird to say "every 42 hours".

I wonder, why "42 hours" ? It strikes me as an odd number. Giving out something every 42 hours instead of every 24 or 48 means you will eventually end up in the middle of the night.

I wonder what the significance of that number is (except for being the answer to the ultimate question about life, the universe and everything).

According to Wikipedia, it's the international access code of the former Czechoslovakia, which was dissolved at the end of the cold war... so... something to do with Cold War Crisis that has its 10th anniversary this year?

Probably not, and I am just stretching things :) But I still find it weird to say "every 42 hours".

Nice! Could be man, stretching is still plausible here

42 is the answer to everything, everyone knows that

Arma 3 and development of new engine at E3!

Or am I just hopeful to shove more money in their faces?

Fixed and +1,000,000 :p

I really can't tell if those pics are real shots or part of in-game shots...

if latter...I assume it's a new game..

I really can't tell if those pics are real shots or part of in-game shots...

if latter...I assume it's a new game..

Ding, ding, ding - Winner.

UrPo9jmnkDw

As people put it, "MY MONEY - TAKE ALL IT ALL!". :cc:

BIS Staff == ??

BIFOR?

Probably not, and I am just stretching things But I still find it weird to say "every 42 hours".

Damn you guys find everything, the number may well be linked to Czechoslovakia because the Resistance campaign was based on the 1968 "invasion" and also since BIS games are very much based on the Czech Republic and since OFPs 10th anniversary is coming up it looks a bit fishy.

At first I thought that general Guba told Col Blake that he has "42 hours" to leave the island in the CWR campaign, but it turned out that he said 48 hours.

What would we do if it turns out to be a note pointing to some remote location in Iran?

it is an iranian hacker group after all...

Call Ahmadinejad to investigate :biggrin:

Edited by -Martin-

If we are going to Iran, will we need gunship/cas? Those apaches might have some fun after all :cool: And wow this happened yesterday at 12 it's now about 10:30am

and we already have 20 pages of comments

Edited by archer-brad

I think if we use the ac-130 script for support nothing can get out of hand.

ahem

I think ": DDDDDDDDDDDDD" is a dis-info agent, who really wants us to blow up the house in ArmA II campaign. Perhaps, they've added something in the last patch? Would it be possible to place something on the map, underneath the building without re-tooling the .pbo? :rolleyes:

:D :D

Yeah im a dis-info agent form BIS in cooperation with sarcasm.

But why you dont take a look i cant because i have only version 1.07.

I blew up the house... didn't everyone else? You know, teach the Spetnatz a lesson for shooting at me? Problem is I was hightailing it out of there about 29 seconds before it went up!

Hah!

If we are going to Iran, will we need gunship/cas? Those apaches might have some fun after all :cool: And wow this happened yesterday at 12 it's now about 10:30am

and we already have 20 pages of comments

2 if you change your options

I blew up the house... didn't everyone else?

Hahaha totes...I'll tell people now we both look silly :D

Mayby new free dlc\campaign like eagle wing :)

Hmmm....the reference to "42" as the "answer to all question"...combined with the fact that there weren't any beta patches out for a good time (latest on April 1.)....major engine update?

I was thinking the very same thing, Myke.