Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

ok... now im back in the game :-D ... look closer at the image... i found some symbols/numbers (looks like 'XXII') ... maybe there is more :) ... hack2.jpg

i couldn't sleep tonight, so i "got up" earlier (blame the BIS, i know they are used to it, but meh, i don't like to get up early).

as expected i saw there has been a new "hack", but i can't think when i'm sleepy >.<

waiting for ideas about new "hack"

ok... now im back in the game :-D ... look closer at the image... i found some symbols/numbers (looks like 'XXII') ... maybe there is more :) ...

What is that picture of?

It is on the "hacked" background picture on the AAN website. Look under left post, which holds the sign up.

What is that picture of?

http://aan-online.com/Background.jpg

Twelve circles of Hell, the Twelfth Hour, the XXII being the completion of development of ArmA III? Announcements on the 12th of May? Release date on the twelfth month of current year? 2012!? Doom.

Oh, oh! Ten Eleven (X II (11)), 2011/10/11?

:D :cc:

Needs more of this - :cc::cc::cc:

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

Are you talking about the physics of bullets, or Bullet Physics? :p

I was mentioning Bullet Physics which i love and prefer over the licensed engines. OpenCL implementation and acceleration via GPU qould be a huge breakthrough. BIS would start a new era.

The problem is this takes a lot of work. But the way i see it BIS would make history for transforming a Graphics Processing Unit into a General processing Unit.

OK... im studying the picture more... the numbers are making some sort of a path... :crazy_o:

That was the doctor's house in harvest red wasn't it?

No, I don't think it was. The doc's house was further up the hill, almost outside of the town. There was definitely no more large houses near it.

I think this picture is pretty much in the center of town, near the church were you have to arrest the woman in 'Manhatten'.

ok... now im back in the game :-D ... look closer at the image... i found some symbols/numbers (looks like 'XXII') ... maybe there is more :) ... hack2.jpg

Translated to .sqf:

_XXII == _22

:p

Didn't see the other X. :\ New patch/campaign on the 22nd?

P.S. 22/2 - 11. :D:cc: Eleventh hour - Arma 3 development nearing completion? :cc:

No, I don't think it was. The doc's house was further up the hill, almost outside of the town. There was definitely no more large houses near it.

I think this picture is pretty much in the center of town, near the church were you have to arrest the woman in 'Manhatten'.

Yeap just realized it wasn't, think it might be thr same house model though but this one looks like it's at an intersection so somewhere in the south/east of krasty

well... here are soem numbers that i found... i dont know, maybe they are just marks of screenshots they used to build this picture? http://unuldor.ic.cz/51gorgvd.png

Yup, there are many more numbers than that XXII.

Some don't even make sense, for example IXX.

Yup, there are many more numbers than that XXII.

Some don't even make sense, for example IXX.

I've updated the work started by UnuldorCZ,

itamimulli.th.png

More updates to come.

IXX could be a typo for 19.

Theres more numbers above the billboard. Look at the street sign above the guys head. If your zoomed in they are just left of the top of the sign.

Looks like... VII?

edit:

i was beat :(

And on the left leg is 'E' ... maybe, just maybe, this could be gps location, but how to get them together (example: N 50° 12.919 E 012° 10.340)...

The "2" marked on the fence looks more like a "U", there is a "II" on the sign, top right of the red star. These are the numbers and letters i could see so far:

I

II

IV

VII

IX

X

XI

XII

XIII

XIV

XV

XVI

XVII

XX

XXII

XXIII

XXIV

S

U

E

Numbers missing so far:

IXX could be a typo for 19.

Seeing as it's clustered with 16, 17, 18 and 20, that does seem likely.

So far I've found numbers 1 through 26, except for 8 and 21.

EDIT: Correction, I've found 27 aswell. Let's see how high they go.

has anyone checked to see if there is any hidden roman numerals/messages in the first hack

Seeing as it's clustered with 16, 17, 18 and 20, that does seem likely.

So far I've found numbers 1 through 26, except for 8 and 21.

EDIT: Correction, I've found 27 aswell. Let's see how high they go.

Please copy/paste my list from my previous post and insert what you've found.

has anyone checked to see if there is any hidden roman numerals/messages in the first hack

nope... i dont see any anomalies on them, and tey are also 'lowres' compared to the today one.