Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.5 (CO)

OK is there a command line I can place in the ini for example this addweapon "throw"; etc??...

Will this work on standalone OA?

Looks Awesome!!

No. Need Combined Operations (Both ArmA2 and ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead. Both patched up to the latest (Non Beta))

Removed ACE and still can't access grenades....

The 'F' key will cycle to grenades IF the man is carrying them.

If the word 'grenade' doesn't come up at top right, it must mean he hasn't got any.

Try different men.

The 'F' key will cycle to grenades IF the man is carrying them.

If the word 'grenade' doesn't come up at top right, it must mean he hasn't got any.

Try different men.

If you have UNSUNG installed, that might fubar everything as well, ,my compass still goes by the UNS standard one even when I'm not running the folder, so who knows.

No. Need Combined Operations (Both ArmA2 and ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead. Both patched up to the latest (Non Beta))

Ok thanks!

Can you consider this communication issue?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=117905

In real life, If you and your mates all have no radio divices, you could only contact each other by voice or some specific signals if you are close or they can see your signal.

Now in the game, if you and your AI teammates have no radios, or some of you have no radios, you can still contact others by voice or action gesture.

However, the not good thing is that, if you as a commander are no radios and you are separated by hundreds of meters with your subordinates, you can still order them to do anything by voice! Or if you are a subordinate of AI leader, you can't hear what he says only tens of meters away.

I think the solution is let communication have distance limit.

Awesome work, the tanks are some of the best I've ever seen, top notch.

TFB is running an I44 server right now, search Blackjack and have some fun.

In the modules menu in editor (F7)

Thanks, found it :)

I made a small 'St. Mere Eglise' scenario (below) to test out chutes, they work fine but sometimes a chute will develop a severe pendulum swing with the guy swinging higher than the chute, perhaps his chute malfunctioned like in real life?

Also sometimes a guy will be injured on landing, again that happens in real life too.

mere3JP.jpg

More pics:- http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/showthread.php?8016-Invasion-44-v-2.5

Love the Air.

Couple questions;

- Axis needs another fighter. Was going to slap together a quick FW-190, but discovered you guys already did one back in OFP with some very nice textures. Any reason you can't add it to your to-do list?

(I found a free 3d model, but the textures are off)

- Top Turret on the Ju52, planning to add the same way as the B-17 ?

Okay so now I've gotten around to it.

I'm trying to create a Domination with I44.

However,

In Vehicle: i44_vehicle_c47\i44_vehicle_c47.p3d missing driver get in direction point
In Vehicle: i44_vehicle_c47\i44_vehicle_c47.p3d missing cargo get in direction point
In Vehicle: i44_vehicle_c47\i44_vehicle_c47.p3d missing gunner get in direction point
I44_Truck_A_GMC_CCKW_Repair_Army: TailGate - unknown animation source tailgate_source
I44_Truck_A_GMC_CCKW_Fuel_Army: TailGate - unknown animation source tailgate_source
I44_Car_A_WillysMB_Army: Turret_Main_Spin - unknown animation source Turret_Main_Spin
I44_Car_A_WillysMB_Army: Turret_Main_Rise - unknown animation source Turret_Main_Rise
[7619,130.634,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v3.0.6"]
[7619,130.733,0,"MISSINIT","I44_Domination_v212","Chernarus",true,true,false]
[7619,132.488,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished"]
[7619,133.313,0,"XEH: VehicleCrewInit: 21"]
Warning Message: Preprocessor failed on file C:\Documents and Settings\darkguerilla\My Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles\DarkGuerilla\mpmissions\I44_Domination_v212.Chernarus\init.sqf - error 0.
[7636,139.967,0,"XEH: PostInit Started"]
[7636,140.054,0,"CBA_VERSIONING",["#CBA_HASH#",["cba"],[[[0,7,4,156],-1]],[[0,0,0],0]]]
[7636,140.142,0,"XEH: PostInit Finished; [true,false,false,true,false,true,false,true,true,true]"]
Error in expression <intro.sqf"

private ["_s","_str"];
if (!X_Client) exitWith {};

disableSerializa>
 Error position: <X_Client) exitWith {};

disableSerializa>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: x_client
File C:\Documents and Settings\darkguerilla\My Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles\DarkGuerilla\mpmissions\I44_Domination_v212.Chernarus\x_client\x_intro.sqf, line 4
Error in expression <ne", "_primw", "_muzzles"];

waitUntil {X_INIT};

sleep 1;

d_name_pl = name pla>
 Error position: <X_INIT};

sleep 1;

d_name_pl = name pla>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: x_init

So yeah I am clueless.

Perhaps someone WAY smarter than me can tell me what it says.

I started doing a Domination but hit a snag. Evolution is almost ready. Just need a mp tesr.

PROTOTYPE 001, I would gladly help Test for MP.

Also the Halftrack is bugged, every time you ride in back your model disappears when trying to exit and you have to respawn.

Actually, bayonet lugs were not particularly common on M1 carbines that were actually in use during WWII.

They began adding bayonet lugs DURING the war. Carbines with the added bayonet lugs had not made it into circulation in any great number before the war was over.

In KOREA, bayonet lugs were common... But in WWII, carbines WITHOUT bayonet lugs were more common.

Guys Awesome Mod proving very popular !

I44 Server running 24/7

Filter "Task Force Blackjack - Alpha"

Love the mod... AWESOME work!

One question:

Why do the fighter planes start firing their machineguns before they have a target lined up, though?

Seems like they just start shooting whenever an enemy is near...even if that enemy is beside them, (or even behind them, sometimes).