Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] Operational Detachment Delta

ive played the campagin and its GREAT. the only thing is, as said before, to many one man missions & it was to short (:(). otherwise PERFECT ;)

Just finished the campaign and I loved it. Absolutely brilliant stuff. Well done Billy. It has inspired me to try your Seals campaigns next. Keep up the good work.

Just some ideas/suggestions:

- somehow one of RH weapons is required

- use proper mercs - guess those with gas mask have a fetish thingy going on :D

- dont give the player so many choices to change/swap weapons, if you on tour you have to live what you grab at the start. There are enough weapons around killed Opfor's!

- fix the thermal vision for night mission (its black/white only - not greyscale like with default OA+A2)

- instead of killing the group should be taken as hostage and transported to different places.

btw what happens if player is killing Salim after he got the info about him?

- less die hard superman shows (more about team spirit and "brothers in arms") ;)

every time I lode this campaign my comp freezes after I hit continue button? any ideas why? I made a folder called Campaign and placed it in there?

every time I lode this campaign my comp freezes after I hit continue button? any ideas why? I made a folder called Campaign and placed it in there?

Name the folder 'Campaigns' not 'Campaign'

Folder name should be "Campaigns" <--missing the "S", maybe?

(too late, but don't know how to delete my response. sorry)

Edited by dondaddah
s

"You can not play this mission due to contenta has been deleteed RH_M14" what does this mean? ive only ddownloaded the two required mods.

"You can not play this mission due to contenta has been deleteed RH_M14" what does this mean? ive only ddownloaded the two required mods.

I'm having the same problem. Then when I hit OK (thinking it'll still take me to the briefing screen) it just replays the intro again.

Guess I'll just go ahead and download the addons.

Edited by MetalMike

Great stuff so far, thank you very much! The thing is though that I always get detected by the enemy when playing stealth-missions. Might this be due to my using the ace-mod?

Just finished the campaign and love every damn minute of it.

WHY BIS does not hire you to do the next DHL or campaign, would be beyond my understanding.

I have a few suggestions for the last two missions, if you don't mind (but of course I would never tell you what to do, mind you, just suggestions):

Knock'em Dead

In this mission, make the city power station an integral part of the mission and not a side quest. Get rid of the weapons cache because that was way too convenient and easy. The power station should be more guarded as well.

The players layout, in the briefing should state: Load up with SD rifle, A/T weapon and a satchel. In that way, he can't load up too much, thereby making all his shots very important. More of a challenge that way.

At the warehouse, maybe some guards in the towers?

Lastly, maybe in this mission, your squad mates are ambushed and leaving you the player, alone.

End Game

In this mission, I would make it full squad based. Maybe one of the helicopters is ambushed, but my squad and I are still intact.

Just my thoughts. Again, thanks for all the hard work you put in and know that you're very much appreciated in this community.

Thanks!!

Hi all, I've downloaded, and activated by arma 2 launcher 3.1.1, all the addons recommended for this campain. but I have one problem, or doubt: I cannot change the face or the helmet of the main player, even by selecting them in the player profile menu. Are they scripted so I can't change them?

Thanks a lot!

Hi all, I've downloaded, and activated by arma 2 launcher 3.1.1, all the addons recommended for this campain. but I have one problem, or doubt: I cannot change the face or the helmet of the main player, even by selecting them in the player profile menu. Are they scripted so I can't change them?

Thanks a lot!

Yes, they are scripted not to change.

How did you get the marksman with the balaclava ?

How come every time I go to revert or start from a save it says I can't because something is deleted that I need for the mission? I have not deleted anything and I use only the required mods????????

A very good campaign! I'have loved the voices: well done, and give a very good immersion!

Thank You!

Just a question: with all weapons available in the game, Is it really necessary to add others weapons addons, even optionaly?

Any project about a longer campaign?

Thank you again.

Edited by Giuppo

Thanks to all that love the campaing.

@MetalMike sorry one of the addons got stuck in the mission requirements. Wait for the next update to remove it.

@Hunter123 you will only be detected if the enemy has fired a shot. That is the detection trigger.

@Jonn It is done through editing.

@blackpulpit not sure what you are experiencing here.

@ Giuppo the BIS weapons don't come close to RH's packs. Never!

To everyone that is wondering where I got those awesome professional voice acting from, I got it from a horrible budget shooter for the PC called Terrorist take-down. I had to make everything work in OA and I did not write the script. I decided to take a break from my SEAL campaigns to bring this to the community. If you guys like this idea I have plenty more a great audio from horrible budget games that I can bring to Arma 2. Let me know what you guys think.

"sorry one of the addons got stuck in the mission requirements. Wait for the next update to remove it."

I believe this is whats going, thanks.

Thanks to all that love the campaing.

@MetalMike sorry one of the addons got stuck in the mission requirements. Wait for the next update to remove it.

@Hunter123 you will only be detected if the enemy has fired a shot. That is the detection trigger.

@Jonn It is done through editing.

@blackpulpit not sure what you are experiencing here.

@ Giuppo the BIS weapons don't come close to RH's packs. Never!

To everyone that is wondering where I got those awesome professional voice acting from, I got it from a horrible budget shooter for the PC called Terrorist take-down. I had to make everything work in OA and I did not write the script. I decided to take a break from my SEAL campaigns to bring this to the community. If you guys like this idea I have plenty more a great audio from horrible budget games that I can bring to Arma 2. Let me know what you guys think.

So did you edit the model ?, Or do you use a scrip to make the unit wear the balaclava ?

I really want to learn how to do this so if you have the script line or some links please PM them to me :D

Can't wait for the next missions/campaigns, Thanks

Hey, I'm playing Knock 'em Down here, and every time I blow up the power station I get a warning message about a NIL VARIABLE OVERRIDDEN or something. Playing with CBA, WarFX and JTF Fire Effects alongside RH's weapon packs

So did you edit the model ?, Or do you use a scrip to make the unit wear the balaclava ?

I really want to learn how to do this so if you have the script line or some links please PM them to me :D

Can't wait for the next missions/campaigns, Thanks

first you most download the desert mercs & black ops then you write in the init on the unit this setface "merc_faceXX" X=the numbers and there is 33 faces & this is all the balaclavas

this setface "Merc_Face1" green balaclava

this setface "Merc_Face2" black balaclava closed mouth

this setface "Merc_Face3" black balaclava open mouth

this setface "Merc_Face16" red balaclava

this setface "Merc_Face17" black balaclava

this setface "Merc_Face27" yellow balaclava

this setface "Merc_Face29" Skull balaclava "badass"

the rest is normal faces

this setface "Merc_Face25" kid lookin face

this setface "Merc_Face26" old man lookin face

theres more in the readme. hope this is enogue otherwise just pm me & you get more detalis ;)

Hey everyone, I'm currently working on a update that will improve performance and fix some issues people are experiencing. It will be the final update so let me know what you want to see added or fixed.

Updates!!

V1.2

changelog

1. Fixed Salim disappearing form mosque from first mission. 100% working!

2. Added more randomness using UPS script to make missions more dynamic.

3. Removed RH being stuck in the required mods.

4. Added resupply to mission 5.

5. Fixed Longsword from becoming stuck in mission 4.

6. Removed all pistols from subordinates to prevent the weapon switch bug.

7. Fixed small Salim Animation bug during mission one.

8. Used scripts to improve performance.

FileFront V1.2

http://www.filefront.com/17192380/DeltaForceV1.2.7z

Edited by Sick1

I have the problem, when you run requires extra_colors

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

help.....extra_colors ,