Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] Operational Detachment Delta

Updates

V1.4

changelog

1. Added Tier 1 units to better represent Delta Force.

2. Added the RH PDW pack under optional weapons.

3. Gave Salim a moving marker so he is easily located when part of Delta squad.

4. Made Salim's start position completely random.

5. Various small fixes to aid campaign flow.

FileFront V1.4

http://www.filefront.com/17484985/DeltaForceV1.4.7z

Just finish ur delta force!!! Thanks for this really good campaign!

One of the best i have played so far!!!

:)

Is there any way to have a version without corpse despawn? Or at least despawn after like an hour? Shooting tons of guys to not find anything there a few seconds later brings the beautiful Arma2 engine down to the level of a "Turok the Dinosaur Hunter" shooter ;). I've played multi-day scenarios accumulating dozens of corpses, haven't felt any loss of performance, but the "hehe, I've been here" factor goes through the roof.

cant play the mission cause it requires Tier1 Units. requirements should be only schnapsdrossels mercaneries, right? il see if i can change it in the sqm...

just noticed its requirement...wasnt updated on armaholic.

Edited by Coffeecat

cant play the mission cause it requires Tier1 Units. requirements should be only schnapsdrossels mercaneries, right? il see if i can change it in the sqm...

just noticed its requirement...wasnt updated on armaholic.

Its mentioned under the change log on Armahalic, but they didn't add it to the addon requirements list.

First of all-thanks for these great campaign(s), Sick1!

One question though:

Is it possible to play this one (and your other campaigns) in coop-mode? -I'm pretty sure it was possible in the past (we played and finished the first mission of Seal Team Six 1 some time ago).

Yesterday, we tried to play this one and after some minutes in the first mission an auto-save occured and some of us weren't able to control their soldiers anymore. The squad-members only got the ingame-view of the squadleader (mission-hoster) and were not able to control their own player after this situation.

So i extracted the campaign to look at the used triggers, but wasn't able to find a solution for this.

Any help or info would be appreciated!

i am using arma 2 OA standalone.for some reasion when i install the mod it crashed after the loading screen eveytime.i have both unit packs and all of the RH wep mod packs.is this just for arma 2 combined ops or something??

i am using arma 2 OA standalone.for some reasion when i install the mod it crashed after the loading screen eveytime.i have both unit packs and all of the RH wep mod packs.is this just for arma 2 combined ops or something??

you need combined ops to play this!

Seems to be a good campaign!

Just started the 1st Mission after downoaded all required Mods.

Good immersion factor and impressive cutscenes...

I was also curious about the RH-Weapons.

My Question :

does the AI/Characters use RH-Weapons automaticly or do I have to equip them manually?

My Question :

does the AI/Characters use RH-Weapons automaticly or do I have to equip them manually?

you need to equip them in the breifing screen ;)

Sadly since the latest update, the command dofire does not work so several cut-scenes are strange. Still understandable though. Glad you guys are enjoying it. I'm currently working on my nest ST6 campaign and it hopefully will be finished soon.

I hear you there, sick. I've finally gotten some time to finish my campaign, and I was sooo freaking close, but ever since the last few updates quite a few of my scripts are bugged. I only had two more missions to finish debugging, but now I've had to start from the beginning :/

Looking forward to ST6!!!

Sick, I started your campaign again (I haven't been able to play much Arma in months) and I'm still having the problem I was originally...I have downloaded the latest version and still have the same problem.

On the first mission when I approach the warehouse I'm still getting shot up by friendly forces (at least they appear to be...)

Sick, I started your campaign again (I haven't been able to play much Arma in months) and I'm still having the problem I was originally...I have downloaded the latest version and still have the same problem.

On the first mission when I approach the warehouse I'm still getting shot up by friendly forces (at least they appear to be...)

you know that the mercs is on the independent side.

So they are meant to shoot you. ;)

I'm sorry bro, its seems to be a bug. The mercs are hostile. The game for some reason keeps them with the green blobs. Kill the mercs!!

Just finished the campaign and I loved it. Absolutely brilliant stuff. Well done Billy. It has inspired me to try your Seals campaigns next. Keep up the good work.

The campaign was just...AWESOME! :eek:

Time for me also to download the Seal Team campaigns and give them a try! I can't wait for your next campaign

Edit: Thanks for "Team Switch"...I had some stubborn and stupid AI at times.

Edited by Cogar69

Playing the campaign. Missions are pretty good - hopefully coop is supported too. However tons of typos and that greenish yellow light filter are... arghhhh. So I had to mod the campaign to my needs a little bit (fixed typos, removed useless satchels, rocket launchers and mines from the loadout so they won't mess the selection so much, lowered ridiculous numbers of weapons at loadout (like 150 AKs, G-36 etc - why so many) and so on).

Wow ... I'm impressed. This campaign is visually stunning ... I'm playing it on a 53" screen (1080i, 1920×1080 resolution), and it looks like a landscape masterpiece. Thanks so much.

Damn it! With all these weapons, how am I supposed to know what to use? :banghead:

(I only just got started but it seems great so far)

The weapons are in alphabetical order. I know its alot, but is that really a bad thing? Some guys like Aks and some like to try out different variants. Glad you like the campaign. ;)

It is a bad thing at least since I can't make up my mind :D

Are there differences to the different weapons in ArmA? I mean, besides the sound, the caliber, the sights? Do the different weapons handle differently?

The first mission says to use medium-to-long range weapons. The Mk18 looks pretty awesome and has ACOG sights so I went with that.

Then after I'd started the mission and played for a bit, I figured I'd take a break. I went online and googled the Mk18.

Turns out (or at leat I think) that it's a carbine weapon. I don't think carbines are medium-to-long-range weapons. Therein lies the problem with having such a large arsenal, assuming different weapons handle differently.

I think the mk18 could be classified as just that, because it's a marksman weapon. I'm probably going to do a little tweaks to the weapon load out, and put a few fixes in.