Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] Operational Detachment Delta

Hello,

Sick1 i enjoy your campaign more than any other.

I want to ask you about a problem that i've noticed.

When starting a mission and go to choose weapons load,even though i have installed all the RH packs there are some weapons that i cant see and i noticed that because in my editor,in the RH ammo boxes they exist.

I start to mention them:

From RH_HK416 {black acr-10.5/GTAR-21/M27 IAR/STAR-21}

From RH_MK18 {M39 EMR/MK14 TAN/MK18 DESERT/Also when i choose MK14 EBR SD there is no ammo}

From RH_MGS {half of them}

From RH_PISTOL {half of them}

From RH_SMG {MagpulFMG9/MagpulPDR}

(i found these missing weapons with a quick search,propably there more)

I have combined operations 1.59patch and install the addons with arma 2 launcher v1.4.1.0

Also i have installed the correct packs for OA/CO

Most likely im doing something rong

Please im asking for your help.

(excuse my english)

Kind regards Thimios.

@up

1.About missing weapons maybe sick1 dont add all weapons from rh packs to description.ext in mission or check 2.

2.About missing ammo mags/weapons if you have arma2OA/CO you must download rh packs for OA/CO becose you have few packs for arma2 and in this case you will not have some magazines for few weapons: pistols etc i have the same problem few months ago and that helps.

Greetings tom3kb.

Thank you for your reply.

I hope its your first explanation that meets reality because ive mentioned that i have installed the correct packs for OA/CO.

Dont by so sure ;) if you download rh packs from 1 post you have few for arma 2 then i sugest to check that. And to be sure you can made new @mod folder and put ther all addons from first post and run the campaign and then create @mod1 wenn you cheange all rh packs for oa/co run campaign with addons from @mod/@mod1 and you can check wenn campaign starts with no errors and you have all mags.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I have that problem with 2 sick1 campaigns this and seal team 6 devgru and after i check my addons i see that i have few old versions of rh packs for oa and after i download new packs problems are gone. You can check few last page of that topic to be sure :) If my sugestion dont help you i dont know how i can :) Maybe someone else can :) or you will find solution for your problem.

@tom3kb

First of all thank you for your time answering me.

To the problem->

Im still 99.8% sure that i use the correct RH packs for OA/CO. Im giving you the links for the packs to check them and if im wrong please let me know.

a)http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11789

b)http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11374

c)http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8056

d)http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13095

e)http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10540

f)http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12800

g)http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13788

(also for making the problem more easier i get no errors at all,everything runs smooth.)

@thimios

Yes you have the packs for OA/CO and if you dont have any errors wenn brifiengs thats good you have all needed packs.

Now you have 2 choises you can unpbo campaign and chceck description.ext in all missions and you will see if thers are added mags for that weapons that dont have them in briefing, you may check list of weapons if they are all added like in ammo box. If in description all

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Pistols and others weapons have corect magazins you can du 1 more thing.

Go to 1 post and download all addons from there

few are older then yours create new @modfolder and put there all addons and campaign, lunch the campaign with those older rh packs maybe that will help and you will have mags for all. If not lunch game with new rhpacks and use guns with ammo, you have large number ofgaer to play

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

So i think its not so big problem if you cant use few rifles and pistols :)

Sorry but this is all i can suggest you. I dont have any new ideas how to help you with your problem. :)

@tom3kb

Thank you for your response,you have been most helpful.I appreciate it a lot.

You're right,its not a big problem,i can still use the most of them.

1 question:i don't understand when you say "unpbo campaign and check description.ext",

what is that and how you do it?

Wenn you download campaign in most cases you have campaignname.pbo and you put that folder in arma2\campaigns but you can us programs like cpbo, elitenes, unpbo, depbo <not all will work with arma 2 pbo files> to unpak *.pbo file and now you will have normal campaignname folder and you now edit all files for example briefings, scripts etc using windows notepad.

In all missions folder you can find

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Description.ext in this file mission maker adds weapons and magazines for all weapons that you can chose in briefing before missions starts. You can open that file using notepad and change number of wegapons/magiznes if you know class names of weapons you can find that in readme file of weapon pack or here on forum.

@tom3kb

Thank you once again,you have been truly informative.

Im hoping that you will answer me one last question.(when i say last i mean it.)

I did what you instructed me,

I downloaded eliteness and depbo,

I extracted the files from deltaforce1.0_cmp.pbo(campaings name),

I opened the folder that was created from the extraction,(lets call it folder1)

I went to missions,

I opened randomly a mission folder,

I found the description.ext file and opened it with notpad,

I scrolled down to where it says

(class Magazines

{

// Add the magazines to the mission gear)

I searched for the missing ammo which is for example the RH_20Rnd_762x51_SD from the RH MGS weaponpack and its not there obviously.

To add it i tried to figure whats the command line for doing that,so i just saw an existing ammo's command line and its like that:

class 20Rnd_762x51_DMR { count = 150; }; (this ammo exists in all missions)

So i went under that line and added my missing ammo and it looks like that:

class RH_20Rnd_762x51_SD { count = 150; };

and saved the notepad file.

I put the folder1 into the arma2/campaigns folder.

Now,when i start the specific mission i still don't get that ammo.

Im really sorry for bothering you with things that you probably wont care, but i think that with your knowledge and guidance i have good chances in adding the lovely missing weapons.

Ps:If you have no mood in helping me resolve this i truly understand,you have already done so much,

Its seems that you du all how it should be done.

Unfortunatly now i do not know what its not ok, you choose sd ammo for m14 ebr thats good, you save changes in description and you lunch campaign with changed mission. Did you run for sure campaign/mission with changed description. If yes i dont know whats wrong :( sorry. Maybe look here sevral time later maybe someone can found some solution.

Thank you for everything,you have been most helpful,

Best Regards.

@up

You write that you unpbo deltaforce1.0_camp.pbo but after few updates we have v1.5 of this campaign. I dont remember if campaign name was changed after updates or its stil deltaforce1.0_camp.pbo so maybe you have the v1.5 but you may chceck that to be sure.

Ok i just check i heve *1.0_camp.pbo and my ver is 1.5 so all is good.

Wait for the update. it fixes and adds alot. I'll upload it when i get home later.

@tom3kb

I DID IT,dont know why the first time didnt show the missing weapons,but the second time that i started the mission they were there.(maybe its because i removed the original pbo file from the campaigns folder and left only the folder with the missions).

By the way the best news came from sick1 himself,an update.OLE!!!

I dont have words to show you my gratitude,you have shown a big area of "how to edit" and for that i thank you.

Best wishes my friend.

@Sick1

Congrats for your campaigns.Far better than the originals.

Is there a possibility to make an update for Seal Team 6 DEVGRU campaign too?(it misses the same weapons).

@up

sick1 write that hi will make update for DEVGRU soon, :) just wait.

uploading and ace and vanilla version right now;)

My bad,i thought he meant the update was about the Operational Detachment Delta - RH campaign.nice nice nice.

ACE2 version says page not found.

EDIT:

Nevermind. The one in the first post works.

Hi Sick1, played the earlier version and loved it, what to look for that is improved/overhauled for this version if I have it another go?