All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, Anyone seeing this, i'm setting up a server for fun and nostalgia for my group of arma addicts, tired of arma 3, i'm looking for the most stable version of domination AO takistan with revive, it was 2.54 i think and i'm not able to find it anywhere searched for hours. I would love you big time if someone can be my hero and get me a link
  3. Its already in RHS Dev Branch. You can try it out. So probably next RHS Release, whenever that happens.
  4. The reason for not using the trigger presence detection option is that it activates as soon as AI looks at you, where the trigger activates even if you eliminate AI before it reacts by firing your weapon. Therefore, if this AI is isolated at a location on the map a bit away from other AI, and just by spotting the invaders, the trigger this activating without the AI firing its weapon, the immersion of the real logic will disappear, because if you eliminate a enemy before he shoots, there will be no way for enemy on the other side of the map to know that they are being attacked. So, wanting to get a little realism, I wanted the presence of the invaders to be alarmed only when one of the AI fires his weapon, because in real logic, the noise of the firing will alert others that they are being attacked. But I can finally do it the way I am looking for. What I did was use another event handler that removes the first handler that activates after firing the weapon. Shortly thereafter it releases a public variable that is recognized inside the trigger condition, which triggers the mission failure module. *inside the init.sqf file if you want the mission start to fail if the enemy shoots you ///Creation of the name variable "Alert" as "False" that will be used to activate the trigger when it becomes "True" /// alert = false; ///Command that recognizes the firing of a weapon from some AI on the side "Independent", then removes the handler, and turns the variable named "Alert" to true, which will trigger the trigger in the editor. /// { if ((side _x isEqualTo independent)) then { _x addEventHandler ["firedMan", { _unit = param [0, objNull]; if ((isNull _unit)) exitWith {}; hintSilent "Você foi descoberto imbecil!"; { if ((side _x isEqualTo independent)) then { _x removeEventHandler ["firedMan", 0]; }; } forEach allUnits; alert = true; publicVariable "alert"; alert remoteExec ["true"]; }]; }; } forEach allUnits; If I use all of the above within the INIT file, it will already be recognized at the beginning of the mission, so that would be for the mission's first purpose. If I want to use this for another purpose, I simply execute the second command within the activation of a trigger, or call that command from within an SQF file. To remove the activation of this handler, I just use the command lines below. { if ((side _x isEqualTo independent)) then { _x removeEventHandler ["firedMan", 0]; }; } forEach allUnits; From which I can also use this command within Trigger Activation, or called from an SQF file. After that the side independent can fire their weapons that the mission will no longer fail. Anyway, thank you so much for trying to help me in finding the solution to my question.
  5. Thank you for this amazing script.
  6. Today
  7. NinjaRider600

HETMAN - Artificial Leader [NR6 Edition]

HAL 1.22.11 RC1 will be posted in the next day or so. I am currently working on an artillery support request that will work based on the HAL arty handler for player squad leaders. I plan on releasing the latter in RC2 as part of the big 1.22.11 artillery update.
  8. pierremgi

Check if all players are in vehicle

@Robustcolor Don't multiply posts on same subject, please and avoid hacking a topic for unrelated problem.
  9. pierremgi

Object player destruct detection

Destroyed objects are not repairable. Play with EH handleDamage .
  10. If you have less than a hundred markers, 🙂 just add some triggers on them (anyPlayer Present, non repeatable). You will not see a loss in performance, even in MP. I'd rather don't add CBA for nut.
  11. Service menu tutorial is up, including basic usage and mission setup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRurM866hv4
  12. Rich_R

Dismount Where You Look

We’re doing a mission on Sunday and will try the mod with six people and see what happens. But sure if it’s still acting up would love to test it with you! thanks!
  13. I am unable to join official servers and get a battleye popup saying "admin ban wlb". At first I thought is was just some hacker doing that temp ban thing, but it seems like I can't join any of the official servers. I’m not having any trouble with other battleye servers, just the official ones. Does anyone know what it means?
  14. @KaidenSmith, This gets complicated fast. Post as much information as possible. A killed EH would do it (can detect collision, too)-- but to be thorough I think may want more than one EH. For example: say the object is a truck. What if the player empties a magazine into the wheels but doesn't completely destroy the vehicle? Can they repair that? Besides that the usual: how is the object created? how many objects can there be? Stuff like that. Have fun!
  15. Kuljack

Ammo and Crashes

Both known issues. It used to be worse for crashes, it seems that if you crash before you enter the match or it’s a crash on the server end loosing gear is a 50/50. If it’s a hard crash to dashboard or a connection issue on player side it seems to take gear. Maybe to prevent rage kids from shutting off xbox before they die.
  16. wogz187

Markers on Death

@nickaguns this addEventHandler ["Killed", { params ["_unit", "_killer", "_instigator", "_useEffects"]; deleteMarker "Victim"; createMarker ["Victim", position _unit]; "Victim" setMarkerShape "ELLIPSE"; "Victim" setMarkerSize [20, 20]; systemChat format ["%1", _instigator]; }]; I'm not sure about the details of your marker but if you add this EH to the civilian init properties it'll place a marker where they died and chat the killer's identity. Each time a unit with this EH is killed it will delete the previous marker and set a new one. Have fun! Same as callable function:
  17. I don't think that. I'm telling you to not use it as the game auto detects it. All you can do with that is either nothing, or making it worse. So you should not use it. Then we need RPT/Crashdump from that.
  18. anfo

Brush Clearing

Thank you. Maybe later we can figure out how to put it back into ACE self interact under the entrenching tool. 😊
  19. Kuljack

Threat challenges

Currently there is the Kill a Threat challenge. Can we see this modified to be Kill or Become a Threat? As it stands, I am dependent on someone else having the skill to kill 4 other players and become the threat before I can even attempt this. It’s been two days now without a threat to kill. I almost had one last night, but the teammate killed his partner and the TK player left before I could see if that kill counts toward challenge.
  20. lightspeed_aust

[SP/CO6) Ghost Recon: Desert Siege

Good news - I made a big push on Aurora this weekend and I'm into testing now. Maybe a week or so and it will be out!
  21. I hear what your saying but you'll really burn your bridges at getting help if you insist on showing an rpt with bad mods that will surely cause issue -and you swearing that the same thing happens to you without. Not saying i dont believe you -but why waste your chance to get a real fix to your problem is all
  22. He has the zombies flagged as renegade: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/sideEnemy Essentially, every unit has a "Rating" (score). If you kill civilians or teammates the score drops drastically, at -2000 or below, you are flagged as hostile to everyone. This also works with AI, as you can flag civilians as renegades and everything will shoot at them. He also uses a "fake bullet" to deal damage from the zombie melee attacks, so that the other AI's know they're being attacked. In your case though you might want to go with a different technique assuming you don't want the handlers shooting the guard dogs.
  23. ThePerpetual

[WIP] Embraer A-29 Super Tucano

I hate to be that guy, nagging a creative for release time, but... Can we have hope for this releasing sometime this year, or would we be looking at another 6 months of development? This is the aircraft Arma always needed, the Littlebird of fixed wings!
  24. lv1234

Ravage

@haleksBTW does your cleanup function include dropped items in general?
  25. Reproduced and made a bug report. Hangars and the USAF containers and missile carts can also be used for service points. Also, enabling 'Replace Vanilla Auto-Service' in the CBA mission settings will make all vanilla trucks and containers function as USAF service points. Plan to make a service menu tutorial soon.
  26. Darkhound7

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

you could always use the debug Civ rep [10] call F_cr_changeCR; // To increase civilian reputation by 10 [10, true] call F_cr_changeCR; // To decrease by civilian rep 10
  1. Load more activity