Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

1.07 Bugs: Report them here please.

After installing the patch 1.7 not working Kegetys tool cpbo :(

Create a file on desktop, and name it fix.reg. Then paste the following into it:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PBO_auto_file]

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PBO_auto_file\DefaultIcon]

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PBO_auto_file\shell]

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PBO_auto_file\shell\open]

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PBO_auto_file\shell\open\command]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\PBO_auto_file]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\PBO_auto_file\DefaultIcon]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\PBO_auto_file\shell]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\PBO_auto_file\shell\open]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\PBO_auto_file\shell\open\command]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.pbo]
@=-

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.pbo\AppsTable]

Save it and doubleclick on it. Works for me on WinXP 32 bit (no idea if it works for other OS'es). Cpbo comes back alive, no reinstall of it needed.

Particles and bombs seem to "lag" planes in singleplayer' date='

repro: fly a plane at high speeds (700+), drop a bomb, fly around and wait for a particle effect (wing vapor..) maybe even without particles.[/quote']

I have this exact same problem.

Method ::

Map = Utes

player = pilot of 1x A10

AI = none

Modules = none

dropping of payload causes a serious lag. Have not yet crashed to desktop, but looks very close to doing so.

cheers

After updating to 1.07 (1.05 -> 1.07), when I going into multi player got message:

"patch 1.05 available in www.arma2.com"

After updating to 1.07 (1.05 -> 1.07), when I going into multi player got message:

"patch 1.05 available in www.arma2.com"

Likewise.

My sound.pbo got an error during the install. Had to grab the 370mb file from a clan-mate and replace with it to get MP working again.

BUG:

****TO TRANSLATE****

will fill up any unused radio slots (on the visible radio on the map) if you create a radio trigger.

WORKAROUND:

Create dummy radio triggers for the remaining radio commands, and put a space in the text field.

We had the same problem

It said arma2 was not installed on our server

Resolution:

Run regedit , navigate to:

Xp

HKLM/software/Bohemia Interactive Studio/Arma 2/

Win7 64bit

HKLM/software/Wow6432Node/Bohemia Interactive Studio/Arma 2/

In this subfolder there should be a key called MAIN of type REG_SZ

this key should contain the path to where you arma2 is installed

for me that was r:\Arma_2

IF you key is missing you can re-create it

my reg data exported looks like this

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2]

"MAIN"="r:\\ArmA_2"

Edited by shadowze

I've found a strange bug after installing the 1.07 patch.

When firing from the maingun in tank there is no recoil, I mean the gun is alright but tank is standing still like it would be hammered into the ground.

Hope that hotfix will come soon because this bug is not annoying but it looks funny.

At first I was like :yay: ....but then after the patch...I was like :( ....FPS has dropped and no improvement!

At first I was like :yay: ....but then after the patch...I was like :( ....FPS has dropped and no improvement!

What parameters are you using on your ArmA2 shortcut?

Hi there

AI groupleader does not recognize dead AI's in vehicle and continously order them to disembark, which drives you nuts after some time. Tried to reveal that AI was dead but with no success so he continued to order the dead AI to disembark. After 3 min I set radio volumn to 0 in the audio options for preventing me to go insane. :681:

When placing in the editor a motorized Infantry group the AI leader still continues to board the second vehicle instead of the first one which messes up the formation. Both vehicles are ramming each other because subordinate AI driver of the first vehicle tries to follow AI group leader in the second one.

This is freakin' hilarious.:banghead:

kind regards

Noticed a bug in Polish version,

It shows a semi-automatic mode and when I try shoot, one bullet is fired.

When I press one more (default F ), then is OK and shoots triple time. In 1.05 was showed single shot and next semi-auto (then it was correct)

Edited by Służby Specjalne

Does anyone program any more thinking about backwards compatability or is that out the window?

make it more diffcult for scriptors...

from my server RPT:

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. Warfare2Vehicles.

any ideas on what changed, which vehicles?

Does anyone program any more thinking about backwards compatability or is that out the window?

from my server RPT:

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. Warfare2Vehicles.

I have the same problem, warfare2vehicles has apparently been deleted. Even though the file is still there. It happens in single player and it seems to in multiplayer too, just did a fresh install sans ACE mod and did the 1.00 to 1.07 patch - same issue.

No, originally I was not, although after reading your post I tried running it with that file loaded and got that error message. once I removed it, I was fine.

I have been testing out a campaign I have been writing and I have grouped all of my addons for that campaign into one mod folder, so its a little easier to keep track of. It's rare that I even make any additions/subtractions to the mods, generally I only do it if I am trying out a new addon.

Now, I will say this, the other night when I DL'd the 71726 Beta and had this issue, it worked fine if I had ACE loaded. I only got the error when not using ACE. (The campaign is not ACE compatible yet, so I only use ACE if I DL'd a mission.)

I did not try ACE tonight before I reinstalled the launcher so I don't know if it worked with the 1.07 patch or not.

Right now however, everything seems to be OK. (Fingers crossed)

I get the exact same error as you did, Altough i do not use any addons into my target line, also no beta patch ever downloaded. Do you have any tips for me on how to fix this?

PS: This happens both when i am using the launcher as the shortcut.

Found one reason for CTD's with community addons.

Seems the patch doesn't like addons that only have vertexes in the Resolution LOD.

Hence why the Kuznetsov addon was CTD'ing. Fix underway.

from my server RPT:

i have error with "warfare2vehicles" too.

I had this problem but by looking in the right place on this forum I got it! Right what you have to do is ask the admin or your server to re-save the original game again using the editor (that has been updated to 1.07 this is the easy way), and then get them to upload it to their dedicated server or do this yre self if you want to host a mission.

i have nearly the same problem no loading of any kind. with NOMODS or ACE doesnt mather.

23:35:40 Mission Warfare BE V2.060 Lite read from bank.

23:36:08 Admin -=XTRA=-Larsiano logged in.

23:38:19 Roles assigned.

23:38:20 Reading mission ...

Also while you enter the MP menu there is a popup:"Arma2 Patch1.5 has been released" it sais :)

We're having the same problems on our windows dedicated server. One more bug confirm.

Since applying the patch I'm unable to reload the pistol I added in a civillians unit init field by addWeapon command i can pick up all M9 magazzines but I can't get the damn pistol reloaded.The reload has also disappeared from the action menu.:mad:

regards

Edited by nettrucker
added content

I'm getting this message when trying to install the patch:

"ArmA2 is not installed on your computer or installation is corrupted"

Arma 2 running just fine, so no idea whats the problem is...

Any ideas?

Windows 7 64bit, ATI HD 5770, Pentium duel core 2.6ghz.

Just donloaded 1.07 and im asuming that the countermeausers are causing the crash..

loaded map editor, place an AA solider (me), placed an enemy heli. when i lock on and fire the stinger the game crashes. Also tried with 2 jets, one me the other opfor, same thing. i can fire the missles from both jet and hand launcher at nothing without a crash, only when i fire at enemy aircraft..

No addons being used.

Can i just disable ai countermeasures? if so, How? Or should I just use patch 1.05?:confused:

also took a nice performance hit with this patch, i was under the impression that it stated "Improved Performance".. guess i won't see that until the next patch.:mad:

:EDIT:

Ok im dumb and didn't remove ALL the mods i was using... humm maybe i should have checked this twice. so anyone else having this issue make double sure to remove all parameters.

Edited by [Spec-Ops]ChillaSteve
Because im an idiot!

Your right that fixed it for us, thanks.

Likewise, my dedicated server running in Windows XP sp3 stopped crashing on certain maps with the addition of -exThreads=1 parameter in the startup shortcut.