Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

1.07 Bugs: Report them here please.

What parameters are you using on your ArmA2 shortcut?

No parameters were used (but before the patch I used "-maxmem=2047 -cpuCount=3" which I deleted when patch 1.07 came out)...using Vanilla Arma on Twisted1's(previous poster) server and I was not the only one commenting on the FPS loss whilst playing on that server. Could it be the server side causing it?

I have Vista 64-bit with a triple-core processor and 4Gig Ram using FRAPS to see the FPS.

Edited by Cogar69

I've checked also the stinger and indeed I can lock the target but in the moment when I am firing the missile, the game crashes to desktop.

I think that I'm gonna run with latest beta patch awaiting for the hotfix.

Edited by Ingram

Not sure if this has already been addressed, but I keep getting random no entry errors that say something along the lines of:

"no entry @police\bin\config.cpp/cfgvehicles/land_fuelstation_army.spotableDarkNightLightsOff". It isn't always the same thing, but it always ends in ".spotableDarkNightLightsOff". I think one had to do with skoda. Is there some kind of fix for this? It's not a huge deal, but a bit annoying when it pops up in the editor when you load or hit preview.

They are also all under one mod (@police, my own I'm working on), but the related models aren't even in that mod folder (I got one for a skoda, one for AH1Z, one for that fuel station, etc.).

EDIT: Just got another one in game when I hit eject, saying ""no entry @police\bin\config.cpp/cfgvehicles/parachuteWest.spotableDarkNightLightsOff"

Edited by Gil Galvanti

After updating to 1.07 (1.05 -> 1.07), when I going into multi player got message:

"patch 1.05 available in www.arma2.com"

I get the same message!

Dont mean to sound dumb, but where do you put -exThreads=1 at??

Roush

In the startup line in your desktop icon. I.e.:

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2.exe" -showScriptErrors -window -exThreads=3 -nosplash -mod=@debug

Don't know if anyone has noticed this, but iv just picked up on a bug with the new patch, i was working on a mission iv been making when i picked up on it, pre-patch the AI helicopter would fly to position land as directed and then fly away (Limited Speed, Careless - I tried safe but it usually didn't work, but careless did - ). Now this was pre 1.07, now after putting the patch on, the helicopter flies in and either lands on a building which it cant land on, or simply doesn't land and fly's around attacking enemies against its orders.

Not sure if this has already been addressed, but I keep getting random no entry errors that say something along the lines of:

"no entry @police\bin\config.cpp/cfgvehicles/land_fuelstation_army.spotableDarkNightLightsOff". It isn't always the same thing, but it always ends in ".spotableDarkNightLightsOff". I think one had to do with skoda. Is there some kind of fix for this? It's not a huge deal, but a bit annoying when it pops up in the editor when you load or hit preview.

They are also all under one mod (@police, my own I'm working on), but the related models aren't even in that mod folder (I got one for a skoda, one for AH1Z, one for that fuel station, etc.).

EDIT: Just got another one in game when I hit eject, saying ""no entry @police\bin\config.cpp/cfgvehicles/parachuteWest.spotableDarkNightLightsOff"

Were getting the same thing when we try to load a mission. It then kicks us back to the mission screen.

Cheers

Roush

It seems a regression on http://dev-heaven.net/issues/10626. Could you please try run it with -exThreads=1 and let us know? Thanks.

clean install, update from 1.00 to 1.07, new server created in tcadmin. no mods.. OS is Server2008.

server starts, can join, pick a mission but goes to Wait for Host and just sits f orever. w did try the -exthreads=1 and no change..

Any solutions yet?

Why is it 1.07 crashing everytime when we use it, we are using mods.

If you need a list just ask.

Frequent CTDs are back for me with 1.07.71750

A.I. tracked vehicles stil cant drive, not in formation and not alon, stil zig zaging across the roads or fields mowing down as much objects unneccesary as possible in any combat mode from careless to stealth.

foramtions driving is impossile...formation is never hold because of zig zaging making the whole foramtion watiting all 20 seconds for the "lost" member.

Tracked vehicles seem to hate roads at all leaving them as often as possible.

The M16A2 M203 Model still looks like if it is straight from Operation Flashpoint. bad textures and low poly.

An Error keeps popping up saying "Arma 2 is not installed on you computer or the installation is corrupted."

The Problem though is that Arma 2 works perfectly so I know its not corrupted.

Is there a way where I could just drag the new files to their respective places?

Thank You

look in the registers

use regedit and see if the location u installed the game is corresponding with the location in the register: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Wow6432/Bohemia interactive/ArmA2/Main

tanks no longer rock from gun recoil and when firing m24 or anyother bolt actions there is no longer an animation for the bolt going back and forth

clean install, update from 1.00 to 1.07, new server created in tcadmin. no mods.. OS is Server2008.

server starts, can join, pick a mission but goes to Wait for Host and just sits f orever. w did try the -exthreads=1 and no change..

Any solutions yet?

Pay attention when closing dedi run without -exThreads: if you close it after the hung, the process is still alive, you have to kill it via Task Manager.

If it doesn't solve, please install ProcDump and run

procdump arma2server.exe

then zip the file arma2server.dmp and attach it to 10626, thank you.

After installing the 1.07 patch, my mission gives warnings like these:

Warning Message: Picture \ca\weapons\data\equip\m_40mmhpred_ca.paa not found

Warning Message: Picture \ca\weapons\data\equip\m_40mmhpgreen_ca.paa not found

Warning Message: Picture \ca\weapons\data\equip\m_40mmhpyellow_ca.paa not found

. This happens first when I open an ammo box and then dozens of such lines appear in .rpt file. Tried searchinng in the forum, but cannot find anything similar.

What is causing this and how to fix it?

tanks no longer rock from gun recoil and when firing m24 or anyother bolt actions there is no longer an animation for the bolt going back and forth

Very sad, i liked so much the effect of recoil and shockwave.........

How didn't anyone noticed it in the betas? Is that a last minute change? Possibility we can have it back like fix and not with betas?

More problematic I have some crash loading some mission I made, don't no why, they are very simple, maybe for the presence of unit addons like the GLT F16?

I stopped tryng Betas and was very happy for the new patch, noticed some increase in performance but hope it was'nt a mistake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Machine: E6400 10% overclocked, Ati radeon 5660, XP pro 32bit, 4 GB Ram, Addons in secondary HD and on pendrive.

Edited by puzzola

Hey all,

We added the -exthreads=1 string into the server command line. Still didnt work, so I decided to reapply the 1.07 patch, and everything works perfect now. No errors, missions load, so make sure you reinstall the patch after adding -exthreads=1.

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Cheers!

Roushie

Oh thank God. extreads=1 fixed it. Was going to throw the server out a window!

Frequent CTDs are back for me with 1.07.71750

A.I. tracked vehicles stil cant drive, not in formation and not alon, stil zig zaging across the roads or fields mowing down as much objects unneccesary as possible in any combat mode from careless to stealth.

foramtions driving is impossile...formation is never hold because of zig zaging making the whole foramtion watiting all 20 seconds for the "lost" member.

Tracked vehicles seem to hate roads at all leaving them as often as possible.

The M16A2 M203 Model still looks like if it is straight from Operation Flashpoint. bad textures and low poly.

Did you try to set the speed of your group / wp to full ?

kZeLD62_TTs

please fix it Edited by Placebo

Firing with an AA missile at a locked target results in CTD, however when firing them "blank" (without locked target) the game doesn't crash (tested AIM-9 and FIM-92).

Edit: R-73, Tunguska AA rockets has the same issue.

Strela and Igla rockets don't have this problem.

Edited by Banderas

Any solutions yet?

My dedicated server also doesn't start going into infinite waiting loop after installing 1.07.... so, 1.08 must be soon I guess :D

---------- Post added at 23:13 ---------- Previous post was at 23:11 ----------

and also... mouse is very unadequate in network game menus !!!!!

when sitting in a humvee, all my guy can do is stare at his belly lol. once i dismount, everything is fine. but no inputs by me can make the character do anything but stare at his belly (at least i think it's his belly he's staring at).

This obviously prevents me from driving anything.

Edited by gregb143

When firing a "lock on" type of missile from either ground to air, air to ground, or air to air. any of these missiles. Everysingle time Arma 2 crashes to desktop. I've tried with and without addons. same outcome, Please fix this bug soon its killing my morale because its hard to play missions without AA, AT launchers....:/ please fix. Thank you, otherwise the patch is Great :). but that is one big bad buzzkillin' bummer