Sign in to follow this  
raedor

The official football World Cup 2010 in SA thread

Argentina 4:1 South Korea

I'm having flashbacks to Germany-Australia.

Yup if the lad hadent been so silly proberly would have won that..

ya....people in Nigeria are probably going to be all over that guy. Despite the loss I must say their keeper was fantastic.

ya....people in Nigeria are probably going to be all over that guy. Despite the loss I must say their keeper was fantastic.

It reminds me of Zidane during last finale. That was such a pain...

Edited by ProfTournesol
typo

Wow, I kinda underestimated Argentina in this match or maybe Koreans didn't play well.

And now, To BE or NOT TO BE for France :D

Go Mexico, Go Mexico, Go Mexicooo!

Well, we Frenchies were all expecting this kind of results, given the way we painfully and shamefully qualified ourselves for this WC, but it still hurts :torture:

Congratulations to the great Mexican team, superior in every parts of the game :don7:

Some guys must drink some beers in Irish pubs :drinking::wine::drinking2:

Thierry from the start maybe a different story, no idea what is going on in raymond's mind. Well done mexico and without vela.

Seconded and thirded. Mexicans were way better than us. They were more aggressive, they were motivated and quite determinated. They used every little available space to get closer to our goal.

All in all, they do deserve the win.

Shame on France, shame on Domenech and shame on Anelka.

Now fully supporting North Korea, Switzerland and USA.

Regards,

TB

Mexico was the better team, nuff said.

Next matches forecast:

Germany - Serbia 2:2

Slowenia - USA 1:0

England - Algeria 3:1

France was terrible, they should have fired Dommenech long ago, along with anyone involved in making him coach.

Germany - Serbia 3:1

Slowenia - USA 1:2

England - Algeria 1:1

Germany - Serbia 2-0 (scorers: Podolski & Klose)

Slowenia - USA 1-1

England - Algeria 1-0

Slowenia - USA 1-1

No way dude, Slovenija is gonna rip them up, I think 2-1, GO SLOVENIA!!! sport-soccer-smiley-24.gifsport-soccer-smiley-21.gifsport-soccer-smiley-23.gifsport-soccer-smiley-17.gif:yay:

Wow, nice play by Serbia. Klose booked twice!

Anyway I see Slovenia exiting the group C with ... no clue about the second team, its like a toin coss between Usa and Engalnd now :)

Edited by Sudayev

Davaj Srbija :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: I will be so happy if they win this!

Eww Podolski... how did he miss that penalty?

Outstanding play by Serbia.

This world cup looks more and more crazy, all big teams getting bet by little ones.

Only Argentina and Brazil seem to make it properly...

Sounds damn promising !

Regards,

TB

France yesterday, Germany today.....

Just a shame Germany won their first game, we could have been on the brink of two major exits.

Come on England, do the business tonight.

Edited by Shadow.D. ^BOB^

Good playing by Serbia in the first half. Badstuber didn't have a chance.

But also a good spirit on the german side after Klose saw red.

Too much yellow tho. There were was no real harsh playing and still for every little thing there was a yellow card. I know i'm turning 180° here but watching that game wasn't fun anymore.

I never said this before but we didn't lose because of Serbia but because of the ref... Looked like someone really wants Germany out of the contest... :(

Sorry, but Referee was idiot! 10 yellow per game! Seriously?

Too bad Podolski game wasn't that good and he missed penalty but still. I hope Germany will win Ghana in 3rd game!

Ok... Let's hope USA and England will win today...

Damn zeh germans beat themselves. But this result makes the other matches of group D a bit more interesting! :)

Shadow.D. ^BOB^ - who avoided the showdown in the last World Cup and EURO?? Starting this time with a 1:1 against USA - what a major lucky team... :p

Edited by NoRailgunner
group mismatch

Championships of the underdogs :) Serbia played really good. But hey look at the situation in Group C, it really tight right now. Ghana have chances for the 1st place in this grup if the win with Oz (most likely). Now it more about how many goals each team (Ghana & Serbia) will score against Oz :D The more the better. Australia is going to be a whipping boy up in this contest, lol.

Now, Americans are loosing with Slovenia. Thumbs up for Slo!

Edited by Sudayev

Excellent playing by Serbia, I wanted them to win but I didn't expect them to win this match, especially after seeing how aggressively the Germans started the match off.

There were a lot unnecessary yellow cards for little things, when other countries played they didn't get yellow card for those kinds of things. But then there was also some pushing and stuff but it really seemed to me like someone was trying to push Germany down.

I kind of didn't expect Podolski to score the penalty, he just had some kind of uneasy expression on his face, I guess after all his failed attempts to score, it really seemed to me that something wasn't right in this game, who knows what goes behind the closed doors of the world cup :wink: But the Serbian goalkeeper performed well, I don't know how our Peter Cech would do if he was there :biggrin:

It seems to me like all the good teams became bad and the bad teams became good, I kind of welcome this change because there is some change now, not always the same countries winning, cant wait for the Slovenia match results!

Go SERBIA and SLOVENIJA! :yay: make us Slavs proud :yay: