Sign in to follow this  
raedor

The official football World Cup 2010 in SA thread

Terrible performance, Crapello is clearly the problem as far as I'm concerned, crap selections, crap tactics, crap motivation, crap managerial decisions (such as not telling the players the lineup until 2 hours before the game).

Terrible performance, Crapello is clearly the problem as far as I'm concerned, crap selections, crap tactics, crap motivation, crap managerial decisions (such as not telling the players the lineup until 2 hours before the game).

Yup , its just a big fail again :p

C'mon old lame England show some pride and skill - at least vs Slovenia. What the hell is wrong with this football team? Where is the power to fight and show some guts??

Dayum, It's looking pretty feasible that England will be knocked out in the group stages. If that happens...I wouldn't want to be Fabio Crapello.

Fact is, it's not Capello out there on the field, it's a bunch of millionairs who simply don't show the class they evidently have when playing for their clubs. To blame it all on the coach is silly. If Rooney doesn't hit the goal it's not the coach that is to blame.

Of the rise of Algeria to final price

You must win and is not to win against America

But there are chances we take into account the

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First law to qualify for FIFA:

Free Law

(P. 47)

1, - the total points obtained after each match

2 - Total goal difference that pertains to every match

3 - the largest number of goals scored by team

4 - direct confrontation (as a result of the meeting between the teams involved)

Then:

1 - in the case of Algeria won 1 / 0 to America or 2 / 1

England win and 1 / 0 of Slovenia ( which is what we do not want)

England occupies first place with 5 points

, Slovenia, Algeria, 4 points, but since Slovenia have registered 3 goals and accepted 3

And Algeria have been registered and accepted the goal a goal or two goals and accepted

Be the second largest share of Slovenia it registered 3 goals

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 -In the case of Algeria won 3 / 2

England win and 1 / 0 of Slovenia (which is what we do not want)

, Slovenia, Algeria, 4 points, but since Slovenia have registered 3 goals and accepted 3

Algeria, which has recorded 3 goals and accepted 3

Be the second largest share of Slovenia as they drew with Algeria in everything but direct confrontation[/]

2 _ in the case of Algeria won 1 / 0 on America

And the victory of England 2 / 0 Slovenia

, Slovenia, Algeria, 4 points, but since that Slovenia may be registered 3 goals and accepted 4 (-1)

And Algeria have been registered and accepted the goal of a goal (+0)

Be the second largest share of Algeria

3 -in the case of Algeria won 2 / 0 on America

Algeria qualify whatever the result of the game

Because Algeria has got 4 points and goal difference (+1)

4 -in the case of a tie England and Slovenia or Slovenia win over England

Algeria win on America as a result of any eligible Algeria to the second round

The bottom line:

1 -The qualified Algeria - God willing - will qualify occupied second place, whatever the results

2 -to qualify without awaiting the outcome of England and Slovenia must win by two goals on America

3 - in the case of England winning two goals in Slovenia Algiers enough to win by 1 / 0 against America

Lord, to win and qualify for the Algerian national team

hjffdfjk65zt1.jpg

Edited by kheiro

My brain now hurts from reading that.

OK,I'll change my way just wait a moment :)

Its not football any more, the players have so much money that they don't make an effort to even play, they don't care if they win the world cup or not they have so much money that it doesn't make a difference to them :sad:

The South American teams are still quite good but the Europeans are just not bothered anymore...

The Holland goal today was nice tough!

Fact is, it's not Capello out there on the field, it's a bunch of millionairs who simply don't show the class they evidently have when playing for their clubs. To blame it all on the coach is silly. If Rooney doesn't hit the goal it's not the coach that is to blame.

Who made the crap final 23 selection?

Who made the crap squad selection?

Who made the crap formation choice?

Who made the crap tactical choices?

Who made the crap motivational decisions?

Who made the crap substitution decisions?

Green = shit keeper who never should be playing for England, been rubbish for West Ham all season, who picked him?

Carragher = ageing defender who lost the plot last season and had his worst ever for Liverpool, who picked him?

King = injury prone defender who can never manage 2 games in a week without breaking down, who picked him?

Gerrard = never plays LM for his club team, always far more successful on the right or in the centre, who plays him LM?

SWP = never plays LW for his club team, always has been and will be a RW, who plays him LW?

Joe Cole = proven world class player who lifts the team, creates goals, scores goals, improved the team massively in the 30 mins he came on as a sub in a friendly, who is it who refuses to give him any game time?

I get the feeling you don't actually know anything about the England players and England team?

Of the rise of Algeria to final price

The obnoxious font/size stuff is not needed to get your point across, don't do it please.

Before Capello it was McClaren who was to blame, before McClaren it was Eriksson who was to blame. Has anyone in England ever considered that it might not the fault of the managers, but the fault of the players, and of the trend in English football to buy foreign players for hundreds of million pounds a year instead of training young English players to play in the Premier League?

Who should Capello have called up instead of these players you just mentioned that would have fared any better?

Before Capello it was McClaren who was to blame, before McClaren it was Eriksson who was to blame. Has anyone in England ever considered that it might not the fault of the managers, but the fault of the players, and of the trend in English football to buy foreign players for hundreds of million pounds a year instead of training young English players to play in the Premier League?

Who should Capello have called up instead of these players you just mentioned that would have fared any better?

Other than Sven's lack of sub movement to turn games around I have no problems with his time as manager, felt he did a good job personally.

McClown was hopeless and never, ever should have been given the job, he got it because he's an FA lap dog.

There are some excellent young players who should have gone to the world cup, Adam Johnson is a prime example, I'd also have taken Tom Huddlestone who I believe is becoming an excellent player.

As for Crapello's selections, Robinson should have gone instead of Green, Dawson should be picked ahead of Upson/Carragher, Johnson should have gone and probably in place of SWP, Lampard just doesn't work in the England team and should be an impact sub, certainly Gerrard/SWP on the left clearly doesn't work and it should be Joe Cole/Adam Johnson there.

The obnoxious font/size stuff is not needed to get your point across, don't do it please.

I'm sorry, I did only piece in order to clarify the idea,post update.

I'm sorry, I did only piece in order to clarify the idea,post update.

No worries, just it was so big and "in your face" it was overpowering the thread, let's just wait until Wednesday and celebrate when Algeria qualify then along with Slovenia :)

let's just wait until Wednesday and celebrate when Algeria qualify then along with Slovenia :)

What I hope to get this, my dear Placebo ;)

Who made the crap final 23 selection?

I get the feeling you don't actually know anything about the England players and England team?

Well, I know enough to see that they CAN play better against the teams they faced so far. And it's not like they didn't have the opportunity to score - they just didn't hit the goal. The way Algerians were able to steal them the ball again and again, that's not the fault of the coach. Sure everyone knows better who should have been choosen to play. Maybe there were better choices. In the end, tho, they are all very good players and it's their job to keep moving, work together and - in the end - score. They didn't.

Blaming the coach is easy, but with world class players like the English team it's way to simplistic.

Well, I know enough to see that they CAN play better against the teams they faced so far. And it's not like they didn't have the opportunity to score - they just didn't hit the goal. The way Algerians were able to steal them the ball again and again, that's not the fault of the coach. Sure everyone knows better who should have been choosen to play. Maybe there were better choices. In the end, tho, they are all very good players and it's their job to keep moving, work together and - in the end - score. They didn't.

Blaming the coach is easy, but with world class players like the English team it's way to simplistic.

They created next to nothing, most shots were just potshots from 25+ yards, the movement was terrible, they couldn't pass yesterday, I didn't see possession/passing completion stats but we gave the ball away so much, there's something endemically wrong with the whole team of players which cannot be down to individual player issues, it's a squad/team issue which is the domain of the manager, listen to what nonsense Crapello is spouting before and after the match, he really seems to have lost the plot and no longer has a clue what's going wrong and how to fix it, clearly 442 does not work for England but he refuses to try anything else, refuses to change the core of the team unless absolutely forced to.

The shape of the team is wrong, the tactics are wrong, the selections are wrong, this has very clearly led to poor morale in the players, a lack of belief in the players, a lack of desire and drive in the players, this is something that a good manager they have faith and belief in instils into them.

I'm not delusional I know that this squad of players is nowhere as good as many of the other teams, is nowhere near as good an England squad as previous years, that a number of the players are now past their peak (Gerrard/Lampard being two examples who're a year or two off their peak now IMO), but there are clear problems in the shape, formation and tactics of this team, that's all Crapello's domain.

I have to agree with Placebo.... The managers job is to get a performance by changing things up, just sitting with the same formation with nothing happening really doesnt help anyone. Then making like for like subs with players out of their natural positions just doesnt make sense. Ofcourse its down to the players aswell, its them on the field at the end of the day. But when they are trying to play a certain system that obviously isnt working, they need the freedom to be fluid and almost change the formation on the fly. It was far too rigid last night.

Exactly, it was absolutely crying out for a half time change IMO because the problems were clearly there to see in the whole of the 1st half, Joe Cole should have come on to play LW, with either Heskey going off and Gerrard playing a free role behind Rooney (a role that Gerrard is fantastic at) or Lampard going off and Gerrard moving to CM and playing a free'ish role from there (a role Gerrard is good at and has played for Liverpool 100s of times), but no clueless Crapello sticks with the same formation, Gerrard on the left which absolutely was not working and was clear for everyone to see, in fact this also harmed Ashley Cole's game because Gerrard was constantly moving away from the left side which meant Ashley was unprotected and thus lacked his usual freedom to bomb forward.

This was Gerrard playing LM yesterday:

vsvjc.jpg

I always thought Capello is a manager wich gives the overpayed player a kick in her ass and every player must deserve his place. but it looks he picked the player by their names.

There must be an honor for any player to be play for England!!

Passion, honor , proud this is the beginning of success!

In my opinion England need a manager like Sir Alex...

I can't believe that England is playing so bad, it's sad really...

France is the biggest dissapointment so far though.

South Korea - good

Germany - good

Serbia - stupid penalties, but I hope they go to the next round

Slovenia - very good

Argentina - now that's how football is played

Mexico - like them alot, great team

USA & NZ - great fighting spirit

Tbh its got to be something to do with the england players becus, capello is on a par with fergie , he's won every where he's gone, i mean if he cannot do it then maybe england are just not as good as we think... :(