Sign in to follow this  
raedor

The official football World Cup 2010 in SA thread

FFS... If England loses today also, then It will be completely ***** day...

:391: USA scored :butbut: if Slovenija looses this I'm going to be ashamed

France yesterday, Germany today.....

Yep, but you cannot really compare both games : if Germany always plays like this, they'll lose one or two matches out of 10 ; when France plays like they play since 2006, they win one match out of 10.

I never said this before but we didn't lose because of Serbia but because of the ref... Looked like someone really wants Germany out of the contest... :(

May I kindly disagree:

First, the referee certainly overdid it with the yellow cards, but he did so equally against both teams. Klose was just fool enough to make the same error twice, and none of the serbs were kind enough to do the same...

Second, it is not like Germany was much better. Well, a draw might have been fair overall, but if I say that then there is always the chance for one team to score the winning goal. And Serbia had also more than just this one chance.

Anyway, depending on the result tomorrow (Ghana - Australia), this will make for very interesting last group matches on Wednesday (Ghana - Germany, Australia - Serbia). Assuming Ghana wins tomorrow, and in the last games Germany and Serbia then they will all have 6 points :rolleyes: (except the Aussies...)

But admittedly, on the way back to the office the polish colleague that watched the game with me had a hard time :D (Klose and Podolski have polish roots)

France yesterday, Germany today.....

Just a shame Germany won their first game, we could have been on the brink of two major exits.

Come on England, do the business tonight.

France going out is not a major exit at all. The way they play put them in the subpar category of the teams present.

Knowing the way we entered this WC, we owe a huge apology to Ireland... A shame...

And complete opposite to a shame, what USA just did is just incredible. Very very nice game there, awesome spirit. + they got stolen of the victory by the ref...

Nice come back USA!!! F***ing Ref, 2 mistakes... first Finley yellow for playing with hand, but he played with head and 2nd very big mistake, by erasing USA win goal for nothing...

WTF FIFA thinking, 2 major Ref fails in 2 games today...

USA should give Protest!

Indeed, USA should have got it... What a shame

Please let's bring back the 'Guilliotine' for today's referees...

Btw, I wonder what Algeria will do tonight against England, or should I rather say, what would England do against Algeria, heh.

Regards,

TB

Nice come back USA!!! F***ing Ref, 2 mistakes... first Finley yellow for playing with hand, but he played with head and 2nd very big mistake, by erasing USA win goal for nothing...

WTF FIFA thinking, 2 major Ref fails in 2 games today...

USA should give Protest!

Indeed, USA should have got it...

Dempsey should have been sent off after only 20 seconds for planting his elbow into the face of an Slovenian player on purpose, so the Americans should just keep really quiet about "mistakes" made by the referee instead of the angry reactions after the final whistle. It may have been a mistake to deny them the goal if the referee did so because he assumed someone was offside, but if it was for a regular foul (lots of pushing and pulling going on inside the box), it's perfectly understandable, that situation resembled a wrestling match more than it did a football match.

i didn't understand Germany today! Were they over confident or Serbia knew to how to shut down Germany? The referee must have been on drug or something! but Klose shouldn't have tackled from behind either!! Germany put an ugly match and deserved not to win, hope this would be a lesson to not let the guards down. They had bad, incomplete passes, horrible.

I'm happy for the USA. Referee denied them penalty kick, but USA lacks a finisher who can finish up and score, and their passes are not the greatest and should be working on their defense line, but hey good for them to come back with a draw.

Well, no comment on the referee - what really cost us the victory today was the fact that neither Podolski nor any of the other German players realized any of the many chances they actually had. It's not like Germany wasn't on equal footing even after we lost Klose (really, he should have been more careful after seeing how the referee was acting on even the slightest hard play). Serbia was quite good today, and the German team just fucked up. So congrats Serbia - we'll just have to do better against Ghana.

Another humiliating draw for England, the whole team just failed to get motivated. I even wonder why Emile Heskey is even in the team with his pathetic ability to score goals, let alone control the bloody ball.

One incredibly frustrated England Fan.

That was pathetic, watching their helpless stance against Algeria. Time to go home boys, Slovenia will gladly you :)

Well not even gonna bother trying to analyse that. Simply nowhere near good enough England..........

All i will say is, Premiership footballers and they cant even complete passes.

Edited by Shadow.D. ^BOB^

What a f*&king disgrace-that is all i can say!

And they want me not to shave! Grrrr

holy what the hell was this :confused:

why try Capello again and again the midfield with Gerrard and Lampard?

where the hell is joe Cole?

this was definitely the worst england game since McLaren...

This is one unhappy england fan! No motivation, no outstanding display of skill and discipline.

Fouls everywhere during the US penalty kick. I want Koman Coulibaly's head on a platter.

s4ukap.jpg

There is still some place for our english friends within the plane that gets us back home... :D

Feel free to join us, heh

Regards,

TB

Dempsey should have been sent off after only 20 seconds for planting his elbow into the face of an Slovenian player on purpose, so the Americans should just keep really quiet about "mistakes" made by the referee instead of the angry reactions after the final whistle. It may have been a mistake to deny them the goal if the referee did so because he assumed someone was offside, but if it was for a regular foul (lots of pushing and pulling going on inside the box), it's perfectly understandable, that situation resembled a wrestling match more than it did a football match.

That is so true :biggrin: I can't believe that the US made such a comeback, kind of reminds me of last worlds cup game when Peter Cech let in 3 Turkish goals in the last minutes of the game. :depressed:

As for England I think Slovenia will kick their **** back to London, that's what they deserve for this kind of playing, makes me sad :(