Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

From Icebreakers website:

Sorry for the inconvinience guys. We have a problem with a fileserver and it will take at least a day to sort this out with admins. New website and files (Lingor) should appear when we sort this out asap.

:eek::butbut::(

This community has Armaholic and other websites for a reason. :(

Cant it be uploaded on armaholic like everyone else does? -_-

No it can't. It must be uploaded on his website at all costs, duh.

This, I don't see why it really needs a website, etc.

Guys, he has uploaded his previous islands to his site first, and then let the fansites mirror it. If you don't like it, imagine a place, and shove it. :p

Like I said last week, good things come to those who wait.

And you should remember, a pestered addon maker can exact revenge by passwording his RAR and turning it into a christmas present...

I just want those units and awesome features that come separate than the island. I already have the island and I can't get enough! :D

I don't have direct access to any portals (not even Armaholic, I always gave them a link to my already uploaded stuff). If anyone is willing to help with mirrors let me know via PM. I'll get back home afternoon and see what we can do then.

p.s. Enad, you attitude is really starting to piss me off. I sent you an island to give me feedback not to brag on the forums?

Edited by IceBreakr

Haha, never saw that site :D

btw: Just take it easy guys --> I would like to evade situation when files will be uploaded with password as Darkhorse 1-6 mentioned :D

We wait almost six months for it, so we can wait next six months mor... Just kidding-just few hours ;)

Come on Guys let the man do what he needs to do. All indications point to this addon being amazing so what a few more hours waiting in the scheme of things. Ice do what you need to do I for one am willing to wait.:)

Damn I know its exciting but people don't need to get neurotic about this, if you build something up beyond normal it wont meet expectations and it will ruin it for you, Ice came this far lets not make him regret working so hard on this by giving him grief right at the last hurdle.

Is this island FPS friendly?

And how is it compared to the other islands created by Ice?

Check back a couple of pages. The FPS is very good according to testers, and they say its his best island yet.

I have given IceB an FTP from the AEF to have it uploaded into for the mean time, just waiting for a response.

@ Nikiforos

Is this island FPS friendly?

And how is it compared to the other islands created by Ice?

have a box of tissues on standby ;)

p.s. Enad, you attitude is really starting to piss me off. I sent you an island to give me feedback not to brag on the forums?

Isn't him saying it's epic and he can't get enough a form of feedback i.e its very good so far?

He is acting like an impatient child though, i'll give you that.

Edited by Liam!!!!

One could argue that the sort of bragging pushes the idea of an 'in crowd' in the community and pushes others on the outer rings further away (regardless of how true that may or may not be)

Parlance aside, this is looking to be totally wicked cool. A true 'tonal' successor

I'm sorry I made you think that way, but I'm not trying to brag at all!? :confused:

I'm simply just saying the island is so good I cannot wait for the rest of the package to come out. I didn't think I was bragging..:sad_o:

I wrote a little thing of feedback a few pages ago, but I was gonna PM you with some other stuff I noticed. Do you want me to do that or will I be accused of bragging again?

You know I’m such a fool for you

You got me wrapped around your finger

Do you have to let it Lingor

Do you have to, do you have to

Do you have to let it Lingor?

:868:

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5... .

Take your time IceBreakr, we're all a patient lot. :)

I'm just thankful you've made it personally.

Apologies for not replying sooner mate been busy! This map is amazing, I can see you've put a lot of time and effort in it. Looking forward to its release :)